BlueDriver Offers More. Period.
BlueDriver reads (and clears) all the codes the other guys read and the ones they don't. BlueDriver's Enhanced Diagnostics give you complete access to information normally only accessible to professional mechanics on their most expensive scan tools.
What are ENHANCED diagnostics?
All vehicles with an OBD2 port are required to output basic information when the Check Engine Light comes on. However, a lot of important information (such as ABS, Airbag, Climate Control, etc.) is left behind by other scan tools and code readers. Only BlueDriver gives you the complete set of diagnostics on a wide range of manufacturers.
Get Enhanced Diagnostics On
- GM - including Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, Saturn, Pontiac, etc.
- Ford - including Ford, Lincoln, & Mercury
- Chrysler - including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, & Plymouth
- Toyota - including Toyota, Lexus, & Scion
- Nissan - including Nissan, Infiniti, & Renault
- Subaru - (sold in the US)
- Mitsubishi - (2008 models & newer)
- Hyundai - including Hyundai & Kia (2011 models & newer)
- Mercedes - including Mercedes & Smart (2005 models & newer)
- BMW - (sold in North America) including BMW & Mini (2005 models & newer)
- Honda - (sold in North America) including Honda & Acura (2003 models & newer)
- Volkswagen - (sold in North America) including VW, Audi, Lamborghini & Bentley
* Please note, while Enhanced Diagnostics may not yet be offered on your vehicle, all other BlueDriver features, including trouble code lookup and Repair Reports work on ANY vehicle with an OBD2 port.