|Brand||Lemur Vehicle Monitors|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.2 x 1.9 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||LSB2|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LSB2|
Read and Clear CEL Codes: Confirmed, Pending, and Permanent for all makes,
Read and Clear Enhanced Codes: e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc for
Repair Reports: Code Definition, Possible Causes, Reported Fixes (Vehicle-specific for each DTC),
Freeze Frame: Vehicle snapshot when a code is stored,
Smog Check: See if the vehicle is ready for a smog test,
Mode 6: Advanced test results (like misfire counts),
Live Data: Graph multiple PIDs or export log to a file
BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone, iPad & Android
|Price:||$99.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Free vehicle-specific Repair Reports drawn from a database of over 6.6 million fixes verified by certified auto mechanics
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
BlueDriver® is a Professional Diagnostic Scan Tool. Read or clear trouble codes when the check engine light comes on. View a vehicle-specific Repair Report that contains info such as Code Definition, Possible Causes, and Reported Fixes, which can be emailed as a PDF.
Read and clear Enhanced codes (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc) on GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, BMW/Mini (more to come!)
To deliver the best experience, the BlueDriver Sensor and the free BlueDriver App (on iTunes and Google Play) are designed to work exclusively as a single tool.
Older negative reviews focus on charges to unlock features in the App. The only purchase you ever need to make is the BlueDriver sensor listed here. No in-app purchases or subscription fees.BLUEDRIVER FEATURES
- Read and Clear Codes
- Confirmed CEL Codes - all makes
- Pending CEL Codes - all makes
- Permanent CEL Codes - all makes
- Enhanced Codes (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc) for
- GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota (available worldwide)
- BMW/Mini (available in North America)
- Repair Reports - Vehicle-specific for each DTC:
- Code Definition
- Possible Causes
- Reported Fixes
- Freeze Frame - Vehicle snapshot when a code is stored
- Smog Check
- Mode 6 - Advanced test results (like misfire counts)
- Live Data - Graph multiple PIDs or export log to a fileBLUEDRIVER SPECIFICATIONS
- Supported Vehicles
- Works with all vehicles 1996 or newer (domestic and import)
- Supports all OBD2 protocols (including CAN)
- Supported Phones/Tablets
- Licensed to work with Apple iOS and Android
- Supported Hardware/Software
- The BlueDriver Sensor and free BlueDriver App are designed to work exclusively as a single tool
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This app imo is awesome 1st I am a used car dealer I need a fast OBII that is accurate and that can do a basic scan of all vehicle to make sure the car can pass emissions and to check for trouble codes or pending codes when a check engine is not on. This does it plus so much more.
Another import aspect is I need something small to carry around auctions. It gets tiring even carrying a small OBDII that has a cord. This is perfect it can fit in my front pocket & for rainy days I just toss it in a waterproof wristlet.
Today I scanned about 50 cars nissan maximas/ altimas/quests/ muranos/ toyota siennas and prius honda accords, civics, odysseys, BMW 3 series 335 and 325, Porsche Boxster, VW Passats, Jetta, bugs/ Audi A4/ acura RSX and TL. Basically it scanned every car I needed it to. Now on some cars the extra features did not work but that is expected most handheld scanners cannot do certain advanced features unless you have a scanner specifically for Euro cars. And this is where I see alot of complaints from this device come in here.
This scanner can do alot of things, clear codes, read emissions readiness and it's accurate it went against my 400 scanner and everything it read this thing registered. Except I noticed on this bad boy I can see when the last codes where erased on a vehicle so I can weed out those dealer cars that clear codes on their problem child cars as they enter the auction.
Imo this device is a good value
5 Months later and this little devise is my best friend. It goes to auctions 4 auctions a week and probably scans at least 50 cars per auction. Its never been glitchy or wrong. Its also amazing on a carlot scanning a vehicle in front of a potential customer brings car selling to a whole new level they can see the vehicles readiness monitors. SO I have a 2nd one now just for the sale lot. I absolutely love this item and the quickness of scanning a vehicle. I can scan vehicle almost on the auction block if need be for those cars that just appear that you never saw parked in the sale lot..
Also for kicks i scanned a Maserati and it worked..Scans Mercedes c class to. I am pretty sure it will do a basic scan on any car with an OBDII port at this point
I have 4 other OBD2 Bluetooth adapters that work with torque and other apps and provide very similar information, BlueDriver is more advanced being able to Read/Clear Enhanced Codes (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc.) and the ELM327 adapters do not have that capability, also the reports which are not really needed are awesome to have.
I do recommend this product , it is great, customer service is great, good quality.
That being said if you are looking for to just read and clear generic codes go with a cheaper ELM327 adapter for $23 (only works with android), if you like the reports and a tad bit more data this is a useful / fun tool to have, I’ll be keeping mine even thou I doubt I have use for the “advance features” on this adapter.
I would be nice to be able to connect this to torque since the BlueDriver app is lacking some features that torque has.