|Item Weight||2.08 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.2 x 1.9 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||LSB2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LSB2|
|Special Features||Mode 6: Advanced test results (like misfire counts), Freeze Frame: Vehicle snapshot when a code is stored, Repair Reports: Code Definition, Possible Causes, Reported Fixes (Vehicle-specific for each DTC), Read and Clear Enhanced Codes: e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, and Nissan (available worldwide), as well as BMW, VW, and 2003+ Honda (available in North America), Smog Check: See if the vehicle is ready for a smog test, BLUEDRIVER FEATURESRead and Clear CEL Codes: Confirmed, Pending, and Permanent for all makes, Live Data: Display multiple PIDs as a graph, gauge, or digital readout (or export the log to a file)|
3-Year Auto Parts Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plans start date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal use, including mechanical and electrical failures, for parts purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Not valid on auto parts purchased for commercial use.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone & Android
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Read and clear your Check Engine Light and all other vehicle systems. Get your unlimited free vehicle specific Repair Reports, generated from our database of millions of fixes verified by Professional Automotive Technicians
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- BlueDriver is the Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Wireless Bluetooth OBDII or OBD2 Reader Scanner Tool for Android (NOT iPhone/iOS Compatible) Diagnose & Fix Check Engine Light by BAFX Products
CASEMATIX Car and Auto Mini Carry Case Compatible with BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII OBD2 Scan Tool Monitor
Veepeak OBDCheck BLE OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner Auto OBD II Diagnostic Scan Tool for iOS & Android, Bluetooth 4.0 Car Check Engine Light Code Reader Supports Torque, OBD Fusion app
OBDLink MX+ OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner for iPhone, Android, and Windows
FOXWELL NT301 OBD2 Scanner Professional Mechanic OBDII Diagnostic Code Reader Tool for Check Engine Light
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Lemur Vehicle Monitors||BAFX Products||DistroTech||VeePeak||ScanTool||OBDZON|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Right Fix. Always.
BlueDriver will match your vehicle's make, model, and trouble code to a specific fix from a database of millions of repairs. Your Repair Report will always contain fixes that have been verified by Professional Automotive Technicians, so no more googling unreliable fixes that waste your time and money.
With the BlueDriver Sensor plus the free BlueDriver App (available on both iOS and Android), you get a complete vehicle repair solution. No other scan tool or code reader offers this level of insight into how to fix your vehicle.
BlueDriver Offers More. Period.
BlueDriver reads (and clears) all the codes the other guys read and the ones they don't. BlueDriver's Enhanced Diagnostics give you complete access to information normally only accessible to professional mechanics on their most expensive scan tools.
What are ENHANCED diagnostics?
All vehicles with an OBD2 port are required to output basic information when the Check Engine Light comes on. However, a lot of important information (such as ABS, Airbag, Climate Control, etc.) is left behind by other scan tools and code readers. Only BlueDriver gives you the complete set of diagnostics on a wide range of manufacturers.
Get Enhanced Diagnostics On
- GM - including Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, Saturn, Pontiac, etc.
- Ford - including Ford, Lincoln, & Mercury
- Chrysler - including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, & Plymouth
- Toyota - including Toyota, Lexus, & Scion
- Nissan - including Nissan, Infiniti, & Renault
- Subaru - (sold in the US)
- Mitsubishi - (2008 models & newer)
- Hyundai - including Hyundai & Kia (2011 models & newer)
- Mercedes - including Mercedes & Smart (2005 models & newer)
- BMW - (sold in North America) including BMW & Mini (2005 models & newer)
- Honda - (sold in North America) including Honda & Acura (2003 models & newer)
- Volkswagen - (sold in North America) including VW, Audi, Lamborghini & Bentley
* Please note, while Enhanced Diagnostics may not yet be offered on your vehicle, all other BlueDriver features, including trouble code lookup and Repair Reports work on ANY vehicle with an OBD2 port.
You can also log and export live data as a file.
Important Vehicle Information
Vehicle specifications, maintenance schedules, recalls, Technical Service Bulletins, etc.
Get a snapshot of the vehicle when a Freeze Frame Code was stored.
Determine if your vehicle is ready for an emissions test.
Advanced test results (like misfire counts) for On-Board Diagnostic System Monitors.