- Size (LWH): 5.5 inches, 3.1 inches, 1.6 inches
- Weight: 5.6 ounces
BlueFire PWM 30A Digital Solar Charge Controller Regulator 12V 24V with USB/DC Charger Port
|Price:||$22.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- High charging efficiency, tandem PWM charging way, longer battery life
- Short circuit protection and Protect from the lighting strike.
- Reserve discharging protection and Reserve-polarity protection.
- Under-voltage protection. Overcharging protection. Over-load protection.
- 12/24V self-adaptive, USB 5.0V mobile phone charging, and dual-way DC12/24V output. NOTE: If the battery is 12V, then the output is DC 12V. If the battery is 24V, then the output is DC24V.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This item is a simply solar energy overcharge and over discharge protection controller, which is especially designed for the area with great sunlight. And, this controller is perfectly suitable for the 12V 24V control system and it is attached with USB5V/DC12V or24V output port, which can charge 5V mobile devices and 12V or 24V mobile devices and facilitate the use of intelligent devices and illumination, etc.
Size: 14 x 7.6 x 4cm
Package weight: 6.3oz/178g
Rated voltage: 12V 24V
Voltage of ending power supply: 10.8V
Recovery voltage of power supply: 10.8V
Voltage of ending charging: 14.7V or 29.4V
Rated charging current: 30A
USB output voltage: 5V
USB output current: 1A
DC output voltage: 12V or 24V
DC output current: 1A
Rated load current: 30A
1. The controller should be connected to the battery first
2. Please carefully check and confirm the voltage of the components before connecting, and the voltage of the solar panel is 18V, the voltage of battery is 12V, the rated voltage of load is 12V
3. The rated current of Solar panel and load must be less the than the rated current of controller
4. Either 12V or 24V battery system. Maximum voltage photovoltaic panels can not exceed 47V
What is included:
1 x Digital PWM 30A Solar Charge Controller
1 x User Manual
Top Customer Reviews
Update (1/5/17): Well, the controller stopped working after 4 months of use. It failed to shut off and allowed the batter to get depleted to less than 10 Volts (not good). I used my alternator to recharge my accessory battery up to 11 Volts, but the charge controller wouldn't send voltage from the panel to the battery. The panel was producing 30 Volts, but nothing was making it out to the battery. So, ended up replacing it with a different unit. No idea why the unit failed. It's possible that it got exposed to some wind-driven rain, but I don't think that little bit would have caused the issue.
* I received this solar charger as a free sample in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.