Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BlueFire Pro Heat Resistant Gloves - Oven - BBQ Gr..." and save 61% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
BlueFire Pro Heat Resistant Gloves - Oven - BBQ Grilling - Big Green Egg - Fireplace Accessories and Welding. Cut Resistant, Forearm Protection -100% Kevlar Certified 932°F Heat Resistance
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.05. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:“Perfect for my Big Green Egg! Amazing Welding Gloves! Great forearm protection! A must have for our commercial BBQ business! Very Impressed! These gloves deliver! Excellent gift for the cook in your life! Wow! They handle the heat!”
- HIGHEST HEAT RESISTANT RATING 932°F: Don't be fooled by our lesser quality competitors. Our gloves are made of the highest heat resistant materials available with 100% Kevlar/Aramid/Nomex/Silicone and can withstand 932°F.
- GREAT DIVERSITY: Use as Oven Mitts, BBQ Grilling, Fireplace or Wood Burning Stove or Welding Gloves. Can even be used as Hot Pads to protect your counter tops or tables.
- CUT RESISTANT: Made with CE-Level 3 Cut Resistant Fiber so you can keep working with knives or sharp utensils while holding hot pots and pans or welding with hot metals.
- FOREARM PROTECTION with SILICONE GRIP: Offers maximum protection, keeping a firm grip and protecting your forearms while reaching deep into your oven, grill or fireplace or when welding.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cooks love them! Welders love them! Amazing heat resistant gloves that can handle heat up to 932 degrees Fahrenheit. Best used as cooking and welding gloves. Use them at the oven, BBQ grill and fireplace and with campfires. Also ideal for grilling on your Big Green Egg! Made of materials that fire fighters wear with a 100% Kevlar outer shell for optimum heat dispersion and a cushiony inner liner made of a 60%/40% cotton polyester blend offering comfort and control. Welders love BlueFire gloves because they offer maximum grip and dexterity to prevent accidents from muscle fatigue when working with hot metals. BlueFire gloves are vastly superior to the old animal skin gloves. The extra-long cuff protects your forearms from getting burnt and the level 3 cut resistance prevents injuries to your skin. No matter what your heat protection needs are, BlueFire has your hands covered!
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||EZCook||Elino Professionals||LaTazas & MAUAG Funny Mug Gifts||GoEasy Supplies||Outdoor Products Supply||Amazon.com|
|Item Weight||0.75 lb||6.49 ounces||0.74 lb||7.05 ounces||5.08 ounces||1.76 ounces|
|Material Type||—||NOMEX And KEVLAR, 100% COTTON inside||Fabric||Cotton||cotton||leather|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I mean come on, they have a picture of a guy holding a flaming piece of wood. I had to have it and of course test it out to see if it is true. As you can see from my video, I was indeed able to hold a flaming piece or wood without burning myself. I would however advice you against it. I had my infrared thermometer that had the temperature of the coals at around 915 degrees.
So if you like playing with fire and sticking your hand into hot places you probably should not be sticking into, you NEED these gloves.
I try to provide as much detail as I can for the reviews I publish. [...]