BlueFire Upgraded Super Long 1080P Semi-Rigid Wireless Endoscope, 2 MP HD WiFi Borescope Inspection Camera, Zoomable Focus 1800mAh Battery Snake Camera for Android & iOS Smartphone Tablet (15M)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【WIDELY COMPATIABLE & SUPER LONG】 This is the LATEST and LONGEST wireless endoscope design at the moment, unlike other traditional endoscopes on the market, this wifi endoscope camera can support both Android smartphone(Above Android 4.4) and iPhone IOS system(Above IOS 8.0). This wireless endoscope has made some UPGRADED improvements based on our previous black wireless endoscopes, the camera is MORE CLEAR and the battery works MUCH LONGER.
- 【High Capacity 1800mAh Battery】With REAL 1800mAh built-in Li-Ion battery, its working time can reach 3-4 hours, which is MUCH LONGER than most of other wifi borescopes that last LESS THAN one hour.
- 【HD RESOLUTION CAMERA】 Comes with 2 megapixels CMOS HD camera, 3 adjustable resolution and 6 adjustable LED lights provide HD videos and snapshot images for the snake camera.(Resolution:320x240, 640x480, 1280 x 720, 1920X1080)
- 【Zoomable Focus Feature】You can zoom in or zoom out the picture or video to inspect some dark areas more clearly and accurately, you just need to press the “+” or “-” button to adjust it, which has 3 enlarged and narrow modes.
- 【Wide Compatibility & IP68 Waterproof】 This snake camera can support Android smart phone (Android 4.4 above) and iPhone or iPad (above iOS 6.0) or Tablet. (Note: iOS 8.0 lower system can not record videos.) This camera and cable is IP68 waterproof, you can use it in wet and dark pipes or underwater.(Note: the wifi box is not waterproof, although the camera is IP68 waterproof, we recommend you to use it underwater no longer than 10 minutes.)
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
BlueFire 1080P Semi-rigid Inspection Camera, 2 MP HD Zoomable 1800mAh Battery WiFi Borescope for Android and iOS Smartphone, iPad, Tablet (49.2FT)
BlueFire Upgraded semi-rigid flexible WIFI borescope uses the latest advanced WIFI technology. It is an ideal tool for home inspection, HVAC inspection, auto and industrial repair. You can record video and take clear pictures with ease.
- Length: 15m
- Camera Diameter: 8.2mm
- Sensor: 2.0 megapixels CMOS
- Resolution: 1920x1080, 1280x720, 640x480
- View Angle: 60°
- Focal Distance: 3cm - 10cm (that is 1 - 4 inch, if you put the camera beyond 4 inch, the pic will become blurry)
- Working Time: About 2-3 hours for a full recharged
- Power Source: 1800mAh build-in Li-lon battery
- Power in for recharging: DC 5V
- Support Capture Pictures: Photo Format: JPEG
- Support Record Video: Video Format: AVI
- Support System: Android 4.4 / IOS(Above IOS6)
1 x BlueFire Wireless Endoscope
1 x USB to Micro USB Charging Cable
1 x Side Mirror
1 x Hook
1 x Magnet
1 x Manual
2 Million Pixels Real 1080P HD Camera with 6 Adjustable LED Lights
- 2 Million Pixels Real 1080P HD Camera allows for HD quality videos and pictures, it even has 6 adjustable LED lights around the camera so you can see clearly in dark spaces.
- The picture is very clear and precise.
- You can use this WIFI borescope to record videos and take pictures. There are 3 different resolutions(1920x1080, 1280x720, 640x480) you can switch between as well.
High Capacity 1800mAh Li-Ion Battery Supports 2-3 Hours Working Time
- High Capacity 1800mAh Li-Ion Battery Supports 3-4 Hours Working Time.
- This WIFI borescope has its own WIFI, you can download the free app(SCOPE VIEW) from Apple APP Store or Google Play Store, after you connect your cell phone to the borescope WIFI, you will be able to see the live picture on the "SCOPE VIEW" screen.
- Support all iPhones(Above IOS6) / iPads / Android Phones(Above Android 4.4) / Samsung smart phones / Tablets.
- Support 2 - 4 cell phones or iPad /tablet at the same time.
- NO support recording video for IOS 8.0 lower system.
- Please connect to the borescope WIFI in your cell phone WLAN Settings instead of in the "SCOPE VIEW" APP.
- Best Observation Distance between the lens and object is about 1-4 inch.
- The Transmission Distance is within 15m longs from the WIFI module.
- It's normal that the camera will turn hot especially when the LED is in brightest, it will not effect the usage or life-span of the borescope.
- When you don't use the endoscope, please turn off the ON/OFF.
You can zoom in or zoom out the picture or video to inspect some parts or circuit in dark areas more clearly and accurately, you just need to press the “+” or “-” button to adjust it.
IP68 Waterproof camera, you can use it in wet pipes or underwater.(Note: the wifi box is not waterproof, we recommend you to use the camera underwater no longer than 10 minutes.)
You can use this borescope for home inspections, notice electrical wire, Dredge sewer drain pipe, HVAC, auto repair and industrial applications etc.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
in other words, buggy as hell. Maybe I'm ignorant, but I'm just an average consumer with above average wifi setup experience and it doesnt have to be this hard..
Know that this is no comparison to a pro sewer snake if you're using it for plumbing A true sewer snake cam has a much more wide angle lens, this has not. Moreover, and just like the Depstech, the image just after a few feet begins to stutter then freezes up, then after a very annoying long pause, catches up and refreshes to live view again and thats over Netgear Orbi wifi router 10 feet away. At this point you have to stop and wait, meanwhile, you've lost your momentum for minimizing friction encounter by advancing in a swift continuous manner. Starting the feed from rest each time gets a little harder and makes the whole line more prone to kinking. Also, each time the freezeframe occurs you have to reorient once the live image poops up cause the scope now has moved.
HD image...sucker, definitely appealing....hmmmpfff.... bottom line, the new improved image was maybe a miniscule better in resolution, but overall nothing improved from my perspective since all I saw was the same narrow field of view making it difficult to orient. Wide angle is what's needed not higher rez. And equally detracting is the max distance you can push the relatively stiff cam wire down your conduit of choice. Based on my having used this in 3 separate unique plumbing scenarios where schedule 40 PVC was the conduit, I was unable to advance much more than 15 feet before the cable's stiffness (compressive/axial/ tensile? force or whatever the parameter of stiffness strength is) ultimately and predictably gave in at which point the scope began to loop and crumple on itself when trying to push it any further down a 2" PVC pipe after navigating/driving the cable past maybe two 45's (degree bends) and no 90's. So beware that longer doesn't mean the scope will advance that much more. 15 feet was the average maximum distance I was able to feed the scope down the conduit leaving a large amount of excess bulky camera cable that will never see the inside of a conduit. Friction being the culprit and after one or two turns at the leading end you will create a residual curvature that compounds and that inevitably will bind up the leading end as this cable is not self straightening nor does it have puppet strings to pull the tip back to straight as seen on the more serious prohibitively costly steering scopes. I suppose you could duct tape this scope to a sewer snake using it to piggy back on the stiff coiled snake as it corkscrews and self-pulls on down the conduit, but the trauma at joints might shred the outer jacket of the cam or duct tape and kill the cam line. I would think though you'd definitely get further than 15 feet. Again, by itself and manually pushing it, friction caught up and stopped my ability to advance any further after two 45 bends, and that was even with it even with the water running full blast. So translate that somehow if you're using it in AC ducts, etc. One or two bends before the limit is reached. Now in a perfect world all plumbing and electrical conduit as well as ductwork would be friction-free or more realistically, one continuous straight tube with no joints, unions, 30's/45s/60's/90's or snags or debris to clear, but thats rare and in reality after you feed several feet of line down a conduit manually pushing from one point the friction along the entire line becomes exponentially unforgiving and won't budge without buckling at your end, in my case it began roughly after 15 feet. At that point, the bulk of the force from the feeding end is cancelled out by friction and by then your pissin in the wind cause the line has already begun to fold on itself. Jus sayin
There are many other good uses for this as in maybe looking behind a sheetrock panel for mold, thats assuming there's no insulation in the wall, and thats probably rare for an exterior wall. Oh well, I'm sure there's a 101 other uses for this cam .
the product did not fit my need. But the customer service for this product was excellent. They reached out to me to offer a refund and was very prompt . I would buy products from this company again due to their very good customer service.
My prior review is below:
Sadly, I ordered this in July and only got around to trying to use it now (November) to check to see if there is a blockage in my HVAC vent/duct - IT DOES NOT WORK. And sadly the return window has closed. I found an email to contact the seller's customer care office in the package and have done so but have not heard back yet. I have tried to charge the camera and initially the green light comes on to say it is charging, but then it goes off. I left it charging overnight, and thinking it was charged, I unplugged it and tried to connect it to wi-fi (I had already downloaded the ap to my iphone). No lights came on the camera - a blue light is supposed to come on so that I can connect my phone by wi-fi but it didn't and no green light to show it is charged. the on/ off buttons did not generate anything. I would really like to use this. But it is non-functional.