Other Sellers on Amazon
BlueFire Semi-rigid Flexible Wireless Endoscope IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope 2 MP HD Resolutions Inspection Camera Snake Camera for Android and iOS Smartphone, iPhone, Samsung, iPad, Tablet (33FT)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 【WIDELY COMPATIABLE】 This is the latest wireless endoscope design at the moment, unlike other traditional endoscopes on the market, this wifi endoscope camera can support both Android smartphone(Above Android 4.4) and iPhone IOS system(Above IOS 8.0).
- 【SEMI-RIGID CABLE】 The semi-rigid cable is great for allowing more control of the direction of the inspection camera, especially as this tool in intended to get into small spaces that would otherwise be near impossible to see.
- 【HD RESOLUTION CAMERA】 Comes with 2 megapixels CMOS HD camera, 3 adjustable resolution and 6 adjustable LED lights provide HD videos and snapshot images for the snake camera.(Resolution:320x240, 640x480, 1280 x 720)
- 【WIRELESS】 This wifi borescope has its own Wi-Fi Signal and a build-in Li-lon rechargeable battery, there is no external cable or adapter needed, all you need to do is just to download and install the "WIFI VIEW" app on your smartphone and connect to its WIFI.
- 【EASY TO USE】 Scan the QR code in the manual to download APP WIFI VIEW, Connect your smart device via WIFI, Open the APP and the live video will show up on the screen. PLEASE DON'T RESET THE WIFI PASSWORD BY YOURSELF, OTHERWISE THE ENDOSCOPE WILL BE USELESS.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
BlueFire Rigid Flexible WiFi Borescope for All iPhones(Above IOS6) / iPads / Android Phones(Above Android 4.4) / Tablets (10M)
BlueFire semi-rigid flexible WIFI borescope uses the latest advanced WIFI technology. It is an ideal tool for home inspection, HVAC inspection, auto and industrial repair. You can record video and take clear pictures with ease.
- Length: 10m
- Camera Diameter: 8mm
- Sensor: 2.0 megapixels CMOS
- Resolution: 1280x720, 640x480, 320x240
- View Angle：60°
- LED Light: 6pcs adjustable
- Focal Distance：3cm - 8cm
- Transmission Distance: Within 15m
- Working Time: About 1 hour for a full recharged
- Power Source: 500mAh build-in Li-lon battery
- Power in for recharging: DC 5V
- Support Capture Pictures: Photo Format: JPEG
- Support Record Video: Video Format: AVI
- Support System: Android 4.4 / IOS(Above IOS6) / Windows
1 x BlueFire Wireless Endoscope
1 x USB to Micro USB Charging Cable
1 x Side Mirror
1 x Hook
1 x Magnet
1 x Manual
2 Million Pixels HD Camera with 6 Adjustable LED Lights
- 2 Million Pixels HD Camera allows for HD quality videos and pictures, it even has 6 adjustable LED lights around the camera so you can see clearly in dark spaces.
- The picture is very clear and precise.
- You can use this WIFI borescope to record videos and take pictures. There are 3 different resolutions( 1280x720, 640x480, 320x240) you can switch between as well.
Widely Compatible Once You connect It to Its Own WIFI
- This WIFI borescope has its own WIFI, you can download the free app(WIFI VIEW) from Apple APP Store or Google Play Store, after you connect your cell phone to the borescope WIFI, you will be able to see the live picture on the WIFI VIEW screen.
- Support all iPhones(Above IOS6) / iPads / Android Phones(Above Android 4.4) / Samsung smart phones / Tablets.
- Support 2 - 4 cell phones or iPad /tablet at the same time.
- NO support recording video for IOS 8.0 lower system.
- Please connect to the borescope WIFI in your cell phone WLAN Settings instead of in the WIFI VIEW APP.
- Please don’t reset the WIFI password by yourself, otherwise this borescope will be useless.
- Best Observation Distance between the lens and object is about 3-8cm.
- The Transmission Distance is within 15m longs from the WIFI module.
- It's normal that the camera will turn hot especially when the LED is in brightest, it will not effect the usage or life-span of the borescope.
- When you don't use the endoscope, please turn off the ON/OFF.
The semi-rigid cable is great for allowing more control of the direction of the camera, especially as this tool in intended to get into small spaces that would otherwise be near impossible to see.
IP67 Waterproof camera probe allows you to inspect the water pipelines.
You can use this borescope for home inspections, notice electrical wire, Dredge sewer drain pipe, HVAC, auto repair and industrial applications etc.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received a new unit from the manufacturer promptly along with an email urging me to try the new one. My original problem was primarily due to poor documentation and my misreading of it. The PRODUCT IS GREAT! The SOFTWARE IS GREAT. The documentation is ... not so great - confusing.
The instructions are poorly written by a non-native speaker, so here I am helping out North Americans:
1) Before you do anything, download the app with either the QR code (very handy) or at Google Play or the Apple App Store. DO NOT OPEN THE APP YET*****.
2) So you are sure the device has enough power, charge the endoscope at the mini USB charger port on the opposite side as the camera. After 15 or 20 minutes, you certainly have enough battery to test the device.
3) Turn the power on at the device. The slide switch is on one of the the long and narrow sides next to the charging port. The blue light indicates that the WIFI is communicating. The other light is red when the unit is on and green when the battery is charging. They are all off when the unit is off. The green LED comes on if the unit is off and charging on the mini USB charging port.
4) To communicate with the device, go to your PHONE's WIFI center and find the Jetion_???? SSID. This is your first sign on which you can change later. the password is 12345678.
5) Open the app you just installed ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED IN TO THE Jetion_???? WIFI network.
6) The endoscope light is controlled from the roller wheel on the same side as the ON/OFF switch. Roll it Toward the switch for brighter, away for dimmer.
7) NOW OPEN THE APP - VOILÁ, you are looking through your endoscope.
If you press the gear Icon, you can CHANGE the name of the SSID and CHANGE the password if you wish. The top line changes the SSID - I changed mine to endoscope and also made the password endoscope since I was not worried about security. Use the red "X" in the upper left hand corner to go back to the endoscope screen.
PHOTOS & VIDEO on iOS:
Works REALLY well. When you give it access to your photos, it neatly puts them with your other photos and videos. Very convenient.
Received this unit and it worked as advertised for an iOS 10.3.3 iPhone 6+ ONCE. I shut it down and attempted to reconnect with the wifi and it would not connect. It was as if the password had changed itself. I tried over and over in the course of two days. RETURNED.
***** This happened because I accidentally changed the password because I opened the app before I knew the gear changes the password, it is not the place to sign in. You sign in on to the device your phone's WIFI settings, not the app settings. The device automagically works when you are on its WIFI.
Give it a try it won't dissapoint you
I used this camera a few times, and as I said, it did work very well. Yesterday I plugged it in to charge, as I was planning to inspect the underground drains from my gutters. This morning I turned the unit on and then noticed that I couldn't turn it back off. The on/off switch was split in half and ... gooey. I disassembled the unit and found that the lithium battery had ruptured. The battery itself didn't seem swollen, but it looks like the placement of the on/off switch impinges on the battery, at least as it was placed in my unit. It's not a huge surprise that there's some defects given the price, but it's pretty disappointing that it's something so avoidable. Were the batter just placed a little farther down the unit, there wouldn't have been a problem.
Original review, November 2017:
I ordered this in the scope to help me examine the inside of my water heater as I was replacing the anode rod. The unit works very well with a few minor issues. The focal length is fairly short which means you have to get close to the thing you’re looking at in order to see it very well. The light works well in small enclosed spaces but can fail to illuminate a larger space very well. The stiffness of the cable is very helpful although I wish it was a bit stiffer and easier to straighten out. I bought the 10 meter cable thinking longer cable could only be more useful but it can be awkward to control the excess cable while you’re not using it. Overall this device is a remarkable piece of equipment at a remarkable price and I am very glad I purchased it
Our household needed a device to see what was clogging our drains, and with this Endoscope, we were not only able to determine the cause with the app you can install on your phone, but we were able to resolve and clear the clog knowing how to properly go about the object inside!
Definitely recommending this to friends and family!