Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bluelounge CableClips Large - Cable Management System - Grey & White
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

VINE VOICEon December 19, 2010
These clips are somewhat functional as long as there isn't too much outward tension from the center of your cable wrap. Otherwise, the cables will just pop out the sides of the clip. I bought all three sizes (S, M, L), and the small clips hold cables best because the cables are thinner and more pliable. For larger cables/cords (e.g., computer power cords), you can't wrap a large amount of cable around these clips or the above will occur.
on December 4, 2012
I've used the smaller ones for a few different cable wraps, and they work okay, though not what I consider ideal. These larger ones however are simply too floppy to keep the cable bundled for very long under any sort of constant use. I tried wrapping up a laptop power cable in one of these (the thinner cable that comes off the power brick) and tossing around in the laptop bag one of these simply came unlooped quickly over time and you had to constantly mess with it. Really can't recommend these as a result. I like BlueLounge. I have a variety of their other products. But I wouldn't buy these.

Personally I think the best choice for my needs is this:

on February 24, 2016
I had previously purchased Blue Lounge CableClips (Small - the grey and green variety - Bluelounge CableClips Small - Cable Management - Grey & Green) from a Brick-and-Mortar store, and absolutely loved the ability to hold phone charging cables and the like.

I bought these for usage as pictured on the packaging - to hold half of a MacBook's charging cables. As expected, they work great to hold that beast of a cable in place.

These are great for travel; when used properly, they really help keep your cables organized.
on January 16, 2016
These don't seem to be nearly as useful as they sound like they would be. I am not even sure if I am using the, the right way. There weren't any instructions and I haven't found any way to use them that seems to work or even to be helpful. The only reason I gave three stars is because I am not entirely convinced that I am using them properly.
on January 29, 2014
I bought this hoping to fix my mac power cable. The problem is that it does not provide enough grip to hold the cable in place. Good idea but not well accomplished.
Instead you coud use a simple rubber band.
on June 1, 2011
I saw these on amazon and and other sites and was really excited. They look great and helps solve a big need I have with my tech gear. I am always on the run and have lots of cables that I want to have organized. I bought one of each size. LG, MD & SM. The cables I use all fit in them but it is rare that the cables stay coiled and snug. The packaging and ads show how nice they fold up but in my experience, they don't stay in all the time. Do I recommend them, YES. Much nicer then velcro ties or twist ties.
Excited for more B&L products.
on July 30, 2012
Ok, So I love this product. I actually started shopping more at the blue laounge website, cool stuff. However, since I dont have alot of free time, but needed this product, I basically got on Amazon just to find something like that, saw the picture, and paid. The mistake I made was not reading the details of the picture that was posted. The picture shows 6 items but the details state, just two large ones. So this is just me suggesting that this seller, put a picture of what you are selling. Great product and good price, even if it was just two large. Thanks
on November 7, 2012
These are an excellent and nice-looking solution to wrapping up cables. The cables stay nicely in them.

I would recommend that the large size is for 10-20+ ft of cable, the medium is probably what you need for your stereo headphones, etc.
on September 1, 2012
I actually bought these on clearance at the Container Store thinking what a steal and great idea to organize my cords for traveling. Boy was I wrong. I only used it once and have tossed it to the side. It does not hold the cords well together. The photos show the cords wrapping with ease. I struggled to get my charger wrapped around it. After I got the charger wrapped around it, it started to come off. I had bought it for some time so was unable to return the product. All I can say is that it is a waste of money.
on March 19, 2013
The concept is great, but the large and small clips do nothing to manage cables. The wires pop out immediately. The medium size is OK. There's not enough tension to keep the sides closed.