BlueRigger 3.5mm Male to Female Stereo Audio Cable (6 Feet)
|Sale:||$6.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$8.50 (57%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Innovative design allows plugs to be completely seated even with bulky protective cases
- Connect your iPod, iPhone or other music device to a Stereo Receiver or Speaker
- 3.5mm/MP3 cable constructed with premium quality Metal Connectors; Gold plated 3.5mm Audio Plugs
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPod touch, Android and other smartphones, MP3 cases or any player with a 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable and its use
- Specifically designed to take advantage of the convenient 3.5mm input jack (aux input) on your car's audio system.
- Two 1/8" (3.5mm) PlugsShielded with Strain Relief provide the best quality connection forall your music unlike FM adaptors or cassettes
- SlenderDesign to provide a seamless experience while driving or at home
- iPhone4S, 3G(S),2G, all iPods, iPad 2 and original iPad
- All MP3 players, CDplayers, Laptops, Tablets and Other Music Devices with a 3.5mm audio socket
- All Android smartphones - HTC, All Droids, Samsung
- AllBlackberry smartphones
- Connector Type: Male to Female Stereo Audio Cable
The 3.5mm audio cable is backed by Limited lifetime warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
Top Customer Reviews
- Great for home use
- Sufficient for great sound, provided you have great headphones.
- Sturdy, thick
- Not so portable
- Appears well-made but did not last long for me
At first, I was excited because other cords I have were not delivering the sound depth that my headphones (with amp) are capable of.
I am sure now that 6 feet is too long a cord for portable use.
It sounds great and was a bit bulky but I would roll them up and put them in my jacket pocket. Maybe I was too rough on them, but considering the weight of this cord, I figured my tiny headphone cords would get pulled out first (due to the constant tugging on them) long before this cord would crap out.
Have had them since September '13 (4 mo) and they have effectively lost sound in almost both sides, due to a connection problem in the male end.
I am on the move a lot, so it's likely the wires became loose inside, due to my rough treatment of them.
Probably my fault.
EDIT: Wow, the customer service is great! They communicated with me through email and sent me a new cord promptly. The new cord works great and I will try to take better care of it this time.
Now I just can enjoy the music whenever I want and no "cablelenght" problems anymore.
Sound is good as well.
UPDATE 4/2/15: The company was kind enough to send a replacement cable for my defective one. This replacement cable has worked fine for the one time I used it. So far so good. So maybe I just got a dud the first time. The company has excellent customer service, so I thank them for that.
The company is also super great to work with they contacted me within a few days of purchase to make sure I was satisfied.
Do yourself a favor and purchase this one instead of the plastic jacket cables, this has the same price point as many of them and is a much higher quality product.
The female end of the cable doesn't seem to be all that great. My headphones only give sound in the left ear unless the wire is in the exact right spot, and any time the wire is jostled a little it goes back to left ear only. When the wire is functioning the audio quality seems to be good.
Can't go wrong.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works as advertised. It's so utilitarian I hate to say "Five stars, love it!" But it works well with no loss of sound quality.Published 26 days ago by Ken B.
I am on my third one of these, and despite running through one every 6 months or so I still feel it is a good product that I will continue to buy. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Connor Hale
I love it great quality and I love the nice weight it feels good in your handsPublished 1 month ago by Noah
This is a great cable, finally a well made cable. It is soft, flexible and works great so far. Time will tell how it holds up, but it has a great feel and seems well made. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Brad Dorr