BlueRigger 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo Audio Cable (4 feet)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$10.00 (67%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Innovative design allows plugs to be completely seated even with bulky protective cases
- Connect your iPod, iPhone or other music device to a Stereo Receiver or Speaker
- 3.5mm/MP3 cable constructed with premium quality Metal Connectors; Gold plated 3.5mm Audio Plugs
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPod touch, Android and other smartphones, MP3 cases or any player with a 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item BlueRigger 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo Audio Cable (4 feet)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BlueRigger||AnkerDirect||Amazon.com||Mediabridge Products, LLC||Kinps||SecurOMax|
|Cable Length||4 feet||—||—||4 feet||—||4 feet|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 5 x 5 in||2.99 x 3.74 x 0.79 in||0.27 x 48 x 0.27 in||0.8 x 3.7 x 3 in||—||4.2 x 48 x 4.2 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.8 ounces||0.48 ounces||1.4 ounces||—||—|
|Size||4 FEET||4 feet||4 Feet (1.2 Meters)||4 feet||10 Feet||—|
The Bluerigger 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable is ideal for connecting iPods, iPhones, Media Players to your car stereo or portable speakers via the aux input (3.5mm jack).
3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable and its uses
- Provides a Direct Wired Connection – a perfect solution to connect high performance systems that deliver music with full fidelity free of static and FM interference
- Specifically designed to take advantage of the convenient 3.5mm input jack (aux input) on your car's audio system.
- Two 1/8” (3.5mm) Plugs Shielded with Strain Relief provide the best quality connection for all your music unlike FM adaptors or cassettes
- Slender Design to provide a seamless experience while driving or at home
- iPhone 4S, 3G(S),2G, all iPods, iPad 2 and original iPad
- All MP3 players, CD players, Laptops, Tablets and Other Music Devices with a 3.5mm audio socket
- All Android smartphones - HTC, All Droids, Samsung
- All Blackberry smartphones
- Connector Type: Male to Male Stereo Audio Cable
The 3.5mm audio cable is backed by Limited lifetime warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
Top customer reviews
Instead I bought a InCarCables Car and Home Stereo AUX-IN Cable 3.5mm (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005IN09GO/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00) and it worked perfectly. The design was even better and more solid.
After a while, the second BlueRigger cable started to fail as well. It was too late to worry about a return, but I have bought three more of the InCarCables brand. I highly recommend that over the BlueRigger.
The cable listed above lasted 8 months before it had to be replaced
This bad boy only lasted me 5 months of daily use before it was trash
This one was the cheapest and only lasted a little over one month
Griffin GC17103 Auxiliary Audio Flat Cable-3 feet, Black
Took over 10 months of daily use before it finally died
And now this cable, the BlueRigger 3.5mm Male to male Stereo Audio Cable. This baby ended my streak of non-lasting cables and changed my belief that these things simply don’t hold up to daily use. I purchased this item on October 29, 2013 (2 years and 2 months at the time of this review), and it still looks and sounds like it is brand new. There is no visible wear on the entire cord, including at the base where the cord attaches to the male plugs (this is where all of my other cables have failed).
I’m really shocked that this aux cable has lasted me so long, and at the price it’s a no brainer. If the one I own currently ever breaks, I will definitely replace it with the exact same cable.
I would feel good about giving these cables as gifts with devices and not feeling as if they were just trinkets.
Higher quality than expected. I bought this for my iPhone5s so I can use it in a car without bluetooth. The look, feel, and quality is on par with Apple products. It looks as if its made for it and it looks like a fitted accessory, not like an afterthought. Perfect. It does fit with the Spigen Hybrid case which has a very tight 3.5mm opening. This cable had no problem fitting without having to work at it at all. If it fits this opening, it will likely fit any case opening. I feel good about this purchase.