Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BlueRigger 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo Audio Cable (8 Feet) - Supports iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android and other Smartphones
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on April 4, 2012
I bought this cord to attach my iPhone to the car Aux port. This was about the 3rd cord I had been through with the previous cords being cheaper alternatives that end up getting shorts in them near the connector ends. So far I am very pleased with this cord. You can tell its higher quality (though affordable) than the cheaper alternatives out there. Length is perfect for my use and the connector ends are large enough to be sturdy, but small enough to fit in the phone with a case on.
on July 4, 2012
I purchased this right before a road trip and it has worked out perfectly! I used it to connect my car radio to my Droid smartphone. The sound quality is great and it's a good length for a car. The jack is also slim, which might help for large phone covers. Also, delivery was very quick! A good buy for a great price!!
on January 29, 2012
Amazon carries a lot of cords and cables at fantastic prices. Some are garbage, some are great. You don't have to buy something that costs as much as Monster cable to get good stuff Monster Cable AI 800 MINI-7 (7.0 ft.) iCable 800 for iPod, iPhone, and iPad. It's vital to pay attention to who the seller is to insure you are getting something of adequate quality to meet your (current & future) needs. For example, I got USB Sync and Charging Cable Compatible with Apple iPhone (White) from C&J Acessories. When I got it, the name said it was OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), but from the price, it was obvious before ordering it was not. Mine was great because I carefully chose to buy from C&J. Those who purchased from the vendor Item44Less reported the cable was useless trash. See the excellent review from E. Kim, April 15, 2011 to see how much of a difference there can be from different vendors, [..] ............

This was my 3rd Bluerigger purchase. When I can't tell from the description and reviews which sellers offer high quality merchandise, Bluerigger is one of the 2 companies I trust (Mediabridge is the other, Mediabridge - 3.5mm Male To 3.5mm Male Stereo Audio Cable - (8 Feet) [New design accomodates smartphone / mp3 cases] . This cable was not available in the length I needed from Mediabridge. Please note their shorter length cable would have cost more than Bluerigger's). Bluerigger's is a good, thick, shielded cable with well-fitting plugs, not a scrawny one that will lose quality or break the first time you roll it up. In addition to offering high quality cables, they also make a broad range of different plug types and lengths for your specific needs. ...............

I am very satisfied with this and prior purchases, and will continue to purchase and recommend Bluerigger products.
on May 17, 2012
After looking at several other products including docking stations and fancy schmancy hookups, I ordered this simple, inexpensive cord to attach my iPad to my home stereo system. After all that research I cannot believe the solution to my dilemma was this simple. Works like a charm. One end of the cord plugs into the iPad where headphones would, and the other end plugs into my stereo in the AUX input. I was worried that because the iPad isn't charging while hooked up to the stereo that it would drain the battery and I'd run out of juice mid-playlist, but I was wrong. Using the iPod function hooked up to the stereo for HOURS only used about 3% of the battery. (Anyone reading this who uses the iPad for books will understand why I'd worry- books drain the battery WAY faster than the iPod function.) My advice to anyone looking to hook up an iPad to a home stereo- check to make sure you have the appropriate input hole in your stereo, then skip all the expensive gee-gaws and doo-dads and buy this cord. NB: My stereo is in the equipment closet, so I don't need the iPad to sit in the room looking pretty while playing. If you are way into aesthetics, you may want to consider another option.
on June 23, 2012
I was looking for this kind of cable to hook my Ipod Nano to my Toyota Yaris stereo system. I found very flimsy cables that were very expensive. Then I came across this one, the price is low, the cable itself is sturdy and thick which will prevent it from breaking and fraying, and the most important part; it works great. I read reviews on similar products; people were concerned about crackling and buzzing as well as the sound stopping if the cable moved a fraction (which will happen quite often in a moving vehicle.) I tried this cable and I'm happy to report I didn't experience any of the previous issues. Very satisfied with the price and the performance. As for the aesthetics, yes, I know it's just a cable, but it's designed to look like something that Apple made (starting with the white color, and simple lines.)That's just a plus, but every bit makes a difference. Hope this review was helpful, guys.
on July 7, 2012
I bought this cable to connect my iPod Touch to my car's AUX port. It's an excellent, high-quality cable and does the job perfectly. I purchased the shorter 4 ft. length because my AUX port is located inside the center console armrest which keeps the cable and iPod Touch out of site. When I first saw the price I was concerned that it was another cheap knock-off cable but after reading all the reviews I knew that was NOT the case. This cable is very sturdy with strong connections, it is reasonably priced, and will last a long time. I'm very happy with this purchase and will not hesitate to purchase again from BlueRigger.
on May 19, 2012
This was a very great product, and it was high quality. I use everyday and have had no problems with it. It is a great length, and listed exactly how it is say. Overall this is a great product I would buy another.
on October 25, 2012
Let's not get overly technical on a simple product.... LOL, some reviews get too deep into simple items like this... so this will be a simple review.

The cable feels like it is made from high quality materials. It looks like it too. The packaging is very solid... probably more than what it really needs to be. For the price you get a very nice cable... that looks and works very well.

I have used Blue Rigger HDMI cables too... they are the best I have seen... and I have seen a lot of brands since I am in the Audio/Video business. So just know that the quality of products that BlueRigger produces are some of the best.

For the money... don't go buy a cable from a retail store. Save some bucks... and the hassle of going to a store... and buy BlueRigger from Amazon.

Note: I am a professional AV guy that hates cheap junk cables more than anything... nothing more frustrating than setting up a nice system only to chase down problems with cables. I am extremely surprised that Amazon offers such a high quality brand of cable at the prices that they do. In my local AV supply warehouse a good quality HDMI 50ft cable runs about $100 my cost (dealer pricing).... a better BlueRigger 50 foot cable is less than $40... for everyone! So feel confident that both the quality and the price that you will pay are both home runs in my book.
on December 2, 2015
So over the years I have ordered a total of 5 different auxiliary cables from Amazon for use in my car's stereo. With each cable, I have had issues with the products performance to the point where I had to throw them out. As far as audio quality goes, all the cables have been equally impressive. I got crisp and clear sound through my car's stereo even on high volumes. Unfortunately, like I mentioned above, none of my previous cables lasted. The following is a list of the cables I bought and how long I had them before they had to be tossed.

B0031U1ATG
The cable listed above lasted 8 months before it had to be replaced

B002AR5XIK
This bad boy only lasted me 5 months of daily use before it was trash

B0030LTY12
This one was the cheapest and only lasted a little over one month

Griffin GC17103 Auxiliary Audio Flat Cable-3 feet, Black
Took over 10 months of daily use before it finally died

And now this cable, the BlueRigger 3.5mm Male to male Stereo Audio Cable. This baby ended my streak of non-lasting cables and changed my belief that these things simply don’t hold up to daily use. I purchased this item on October 29, 2013 (2 years and 2 months at the time of this review), and it still looks and sounds like it is brand new. There is no visible wear on the entire cord, including at the base where the cord attaches to the male plugs (this is where all of my other cables have failed).

I’m really shocked that this aux cable has lasted me so long, and at the price it’s a no brainer. If the one I own currently ever breaks, I will definitely replace it with the exact same cable.
on June 23, 2016
Inexpensive and works as promised! I use it to connect my Kindle Fire to my treadmill speakers and it works like a charm. Perfect for watching movies and having the sound amplified through the treadmill speakers during a workout. Would recommend it!