BlueRigger High Speed Micro HDMI to HDMI cable with Ethernet (6 Feet)- Supports 4K, 3D, Audio Return (Not Compatible With Smarthphones)
|Sale:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$8.00 (53%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- NOT a Micro USB cable and NOT compatible with smartphones. Connect your Micro-HDMI-Compatible Digital Cameras ,Tablets, PC peripherals such as hard drives, printers to your HDTV
- Fully Shielded, durable 32 Gauge Premium grade cable provides flexibility and ease of use
- Delivers both high-definition video (up to 4K Resolution) and uncompressed multichannel digital audio
- Full metal jacket connector provides strength, durability and prevents interference as compared to other cables
- Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
BlueRigger(TM) High Speed Micro HDMI to HDMI Cables are premium quality cables that allow you to connect your Micro HDMI compatible devices to your HDTV or any display device that is HDMI equipped. Please check your device's display port to make sure it is Micro HDMI.
Note: This cable is not compatible with any device that only has a Micro-USB port as opposed to a Micro-HDMI port.
Micro HDMI to HDMI cable and its uses
Micro HDMI to HDMI cable delivers both high-definition video and digital audio from digital devices to your home theater. It offers an ideal way to connect digital devices with Micro HDMI (HDMI D) ports to HDTVs or Projectors with full-size HDMI (HDMI A) ports. Please note that micro HDMI ports are different than mini HDMI – check your device’s port.
Quality Picture and Sound
- Supports 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return
- Guaranteed 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions
- HDCP Compliant
- Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Compatibility: Digital cameras and camcorders,some Tablets, PC peripherals such as hard drives, printers with a Micro HDMI port (Not a Micro USB port)
- Gold-Plated Connectors: The Micro HDMI to HDMI cable features gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion for signal purity
Note: Micro HDMI cables are not compatible with some tablets ,amazon devices and smartphones . Please check your device's requirements or email us to confirm compatibility with micro HDMI before ordering.
- Connector Type: Micro HDMI Male (HDMI D), HDMI Male (HDMI A)
- Gauge: 32 AWG
- Category 2 Certified
BlueRigger Micro HDMI to HDMI Cables are available 3ft, 6ft, 10ft and 15ft lengths
The Micro HDMI to HDMI cable is backed by Limited lifetime warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
Top customer reviews
This BlueRigger cable is nicely made. Thick, but flexible with solid end-grips and both connectors fit nicely in my MS Surface, Samsung television and Acer monitor HDMI ports. Its a great cable at a good price.
So far I have used this cable from my tablet to tvs in 3 hotel rooms, 2 different types of projectors (including one at home), tv @ in-laws and parents house, a large computer monitor and one surround sound receiver. This enables me to carry my media anywhere I go and with this cable I can always connect to any HDMI enabled device and play media.
This cable made life so much better. It is quality and 15 ft. long which is optimal for hotel room. Could be a little longer for the use with projector, but then it would just be more to carry. Thanks for the great deal on a great cable.
Since joining Prime last January, I've enjoyed the shipping perks, the awesomeness that is PrimeNow, and Prime Music is streaming my playlist every time I get behind the wheel.
The one thing that I've been SO frustrated with is that there is no app available for Prime Video on Apple TV---no way for me to stream Prime Video other than airplay from my iPhone--which is always interrupted with a call or notification--or to purchase a separate device strictly for Prime. With all of our video purchases being contained on iTunes, I feel pretty much stuck with that little box & it's stupidly designed tiny remote.
This has solved my problem. I can FINALLY take full advantage of my Prime membership and connect from the micro hdmi port on my laptop to our tv. I'm the furthest thing from being tech savvy, and this is a simple plug & play kinda solution - this made my decision to renew Prime next month a no-brainer. 😊👍🏼