Other Sellers on Amazon
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 6.6 Feet (2m) - Supports 3D and Audio Return [Latest Version]
|Sale:||$5.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$9.46 (63%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Category 2 Certified - High-Speed 10.2 gbps / 340 MHz (Supports up to 240hz Refresh Rates and 48-Bit Deep Color)
- Supports all new HDMI advanced features such as 3D, Audio Return Channel, Ethernet, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master AudioTM
- Supports 1080p FullHD Resolution and fully compatible with PS3, Xbox360, blue ray players and other hdmi equipment.
- Fully Shielded Heavy Duty Premium Grade Cable with Soft PVC Jacket.
- 1 year 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
BlueRigger cables are completely certified to support advanced HDMI features such as 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return
- The cable is made of a PVC outer layer that protects from physical strain, external interference & maintains efficiency of the digital signal
- It has gold plated connectors that help resist corrosion
- These cables are ATC (Authorized Testing Center) certified to support all resolutions up to 1440p
Quality Picture and Sound
- Latest version HDMI cable supports 3D content, Ethernet and Audio Return Channel
- Guaranteed 4K, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions
- Supports Refresh Rates of up to 240hz and 48-Bit Deep Color
- Supports Transfer Rates of Up to 340Mhz or 10.2gbps
- Works with all HDTVs, Blu-ray players, Xbox 360, PS3 and other HDMI devices
- Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDCP Compliant
- Full metal jacket connector provides strength, durability and prevents interference as compared to other cables
Backwards Compatible with Previous HDMI Standards
The cable is backwards compatible with all previous HDMI standards, so you'll be able to use the BlueRigger cable with all your HDMI devices.
All BlueRigger HDMI cables are backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
Top Customer Reviews
Given the 1 yr. warranty promise and the ability to easily return the wire to Amazon if you get a defective item, I see no 'negatives'.
[Anyone remembers the old "I am not going to spend a lot for this muffler" commercial?]
The 3-6 ft. are the optimum lengths to connect most electronics. I am actually using 3 ft. cables whenever the connected devices happen to be very close to each other because, when it comes to cables, shorter is almost always better :).
Just in case someone may feel guilty for not paying a lot more for a premium brand, it should be stated that at these lengths - 3-6 ft., you will get as good a service from a no-brand cable as you would from a super-expensive rip-off. An HDMI 1.3x cable should be able to carry, error free, all the signal your electronic equipment may put out. In fact, you can buy one or 2 extra 'cheap' cables, just in case. At these prices they're easily affordable.
The FUD campaigns, trying to attract buyers toward the more expensive brands make a series of claims. I will address them, as they may apply to this specific cable.
- Signal attenuation is less over a more expensive cable. - TRUE, BUT that's irrelevant on a 3-6 ft. length. The HDMI consortium stated that even the cables that were not 'certified' as 'Category 2' or 'High-Speed' will meet the requirements at lengths of 6 ft. or less. At 3-6 ft., it would be a waste to consider an 'expensive' alternative.Read more ›
This cable DOES NOT conform with the newer standard of data transfer. The description (supports ethernet, 3d and audio return, newest version) is MISLEADING.
I plugged the cable into the back of my BD player and it immediately started the "flicker" that is commonly associated with the older version. I mistakenly purchased this product based on the written customer reviews and high star rating. This certainly shakes my faith in Amazon.com and the opinions of people who buy products from it.
Mitsubishi 65" DLP LCD, 1080P
LG 590BD Player
"Tartan Cable" 28 AWG HDMI Cable 10 foot purchased from bluejeancable.com which works marvelously (as a control)
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI cable 6.6 foot which did not work as advertised
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's awesome I like it now I can watch Netflix right from my device on my TV yay <3Published 3 hours ago by Mimi Calderon
I don't have any complaints with this product. I bought it at a pretty decent price and the quality of the product is great! Read morePublished 15 days ago by Jared M.
I've purchased a bunch of these and over half of them are defective.
The cables are fairly rigid so they're not easy to bend or twist. Read more