Blueair Classic 405 Air Purifier, True HEPA Performance by HEPASilent Filtration for Allergen, Dust, Mold Reduction, Asthma and COPD Relief, Medium Room, Smart Home ALEXA compatible - Quiet Operation
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Battle allergies, asthma and hay fever with HEPAsilent technology which leverages electrostatic charge and mechanical filtration to deliver true HEPA performance capturing 99.97% of air airborne pollutants including dust, mold, pet dander, pollen. SmokeStop filters, sold seperately, provide an extra level of carbon filtration to remove odors and smoke cause by wildfires.
- Certified clean air delivery rate (CADR) of 180 cubic feet per minute with a superior, 5 air changes per hour
- 3 fan speeds including whisper quiet operation allow you to breathe and sleep easier without disruption
- Wifi enabled for control through your Blueair friend app and Amazon Alexa compatible
- For medium rooms between 300 sq ft. 400 sq. Ft. (AHAM rated at 434 sq.'.) such as small bedrooms, small living rooms, kitchens and offices
- Energy star rated for best in class energy performance. All filters are recyclable and suggested to be replaced every 6 months depending on use
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Timer & Night Mode
Schedule to fit your life. Within the Blueair Friend app, you can choose when to you want your air purifier to run on any given speed. You can also adjust the LED intensity of the light on the front of the purifier. With Night Mode scheduled, your purifier will be whisper silent and emit no light.
Designed to capture even the smallest particles, the Blueair Classic series captures pet dander, dust, mold and pollen so the only thing that you breathe is clean air.
Wi-Fi Enabled / Alexa
Wi-Fi enabled for total control via the Blueair Friend app. Change fan speed, turn On/Off, set child lock, and schedule settings in night mode, such as dimming the LED at bedtime. Compatible with Amazon Alexa and IFTTT.
Energy Star rated, certified by the California Air Resources Board for ozone emissions, and independently verified by AHAM for a CADR: dust/200 cfm, pollen/200 cfm, and smoke/189 cfm in 279 ft² room.
*Certifcation Intertek 2016, 102274086CRT-005b
** AHAM verification, 2018
The Blueair Classic 405 air purifier is ideal for rooms up to 435 sq. ft. such as bedrooms and small living rooms. Quietly capturing 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 mircons in size including dust, mold, pet dander and pollen, Blueair’s patented HEPAsilent technology uses a unique combination of electrostatic and mechanical filtration which ensures that many of the airborne irritants that cause allergies and hay fever are captured in the most effective and efficient manner. Providing performance you can count on, all Blueair purifiers are independently tested and verified by independent testing through the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) for clean air delivery rate (CADR) and tested by the California EPA Air Resources Board for no ozone emissions. It is recommended to replace the filter every 6 months, depending on use and environment.
Showing 1-8 of 39 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
WiFi android app doesn't actually function (am a tech person).
Surprising that BlueAir claims otherwise. (just read playstore reviews).
Has three speeds but low LITERALLY spins so slow that a candle flame held against exhaust will not blow out.
Medium speed is very low; which is fine if in a closet or bathroom.
High is noisy but I personally love white noise so I just leave it on high when room is occupied or has foot traffic.
Bought extended warranty at Amazon because expecting BlueAir to provide poor support based on other customer experiences.