4 Year General Merchandise Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Blueant S1 Sun Visor Bluetooth Handsfree
|Price:||$43.95 + $4.35 shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 15 hours of talk time
- Up to 18 hours of standby time
- Bluetooth version 2.0
- True Handsfree: simply say "Answer", "OK" or "Accept Call" to answer the call.
- Up to 15 Hours Talk Time, 800 Hours Standby Time
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Blueant S1 sun visor Bluetooth car kit speaker is equipped with multipoint technology which enables pairing with 2 phones. It also introduces A2DP music streaming, allowing you to play music through the S1's high performance speaker from any mobile phone that supports the A2DP Bluetooth profile.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like the looks and how light-weight the S1 is. It was easy to setup. My only complaint is the voice answer command. I followed the instructions to turn it on, but it only occasionally works. I end up having to physically answer or it goes to voicemail. For this reason alone I gave it a 4-star rating.
As for a car charger not being included, I don't feel it's a big deal. Being a city driver, I would never be in the car long enough to charge it anyway. In my opinion, they included the most useful cable.
Most recent customer reviews
Voice controllled, allows passengers to talk and hear also.
There is a new bluetooth available now for highway with three speakers.
1. Incoming calls are easy to hear. A++ in this category. Plenty of volume.