Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Blueberi Boulevard Baby Girls' Crinkle Taffeta Dress, Red, 24 Months
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on December 19, 2012
I ordered 2 of these dresses, one for my daughter and one for my niece for their Christmas pictures for my parents. The dress is downright adorable. It was true to size and fit both girls very well. The look of the dress makes it appear very expensive although it's not. The only downfall is that it is handwash only (but I knew that going in considering the material is taffeta). I can't say how well it will hold up over time, but I can't imagine, with proper care, that it would look any different after several wears. I would recommend this cute little outfit to anyone!
on January 8, 2013
i ordered this for my daughter to take pictures in & I love it !!... its a must have!..5 stars
on March 12, 2014
this is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen on my daughter. she is about 28lbs and 32 inches tall and this fits her like a dream. I am so happy with my purchase!
on February 7, 2014
it is amazing baby dress i like it very much i hope to see more about the products in the future
on December 11, 2014