Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bluecell 5 Pcs CR2025 Lithium Button Cell Battery 3V for Watch Toy Calculator
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on July 7, 2013
These batteries were cheap, but I figured I'd still be ahead of buying the name brand ones even if half were bad. I've used most of them now and probably more than half die in a very short time. My main use for them is in a heart rate monitor that I use for exercise. Not a big deal if the batteries dies during an exercise session, I thought, but in practice I find it really irritating. A dying battery might mess up 2 or 3 sessions, because the monitor's performance becomes erratic before it fails. I'm swearing off these product that may or may not work because the cost savings is not worth the aggravation.
on April 25, 2010
I got these promptly, very good price they come in the strip just as shown. my only issue is that it seems at least 2 were old or bad. I had 2 which just had no juice and i had to replace. still, the price still makes it a value. It is subjective and i dont like to pan a product on one visit. It is subjective and i have no way to test the batteries when they come in, only how they perform after i make the change. these are for my watch and after installation of the first one, the indiglo light was so weak i had to replace it and i put the old one back in to tell if it was the watch and the old one lit the light a bit better. i put in the second new one and it is ok and has been in a couple of weeks. they should last a year, or the ones i had gotten in the store last from a year to 2 years in this particular type of watch. the first 2 of this batch one was immediately no good and the second lasted about 3 weeks before i noticed it was not able to light the dial in the dark-could have been like that longer -i didnt think to look before 3 weeks. i am on the third of 5 and it is still good at night.
I had gotten another number cr2032 maybe and they were all good. maybe this was just an anomaly.
on October 21, 2009
Ordered these and they came really quick. Was impressed with the price and the free shipping. I will definately look here again when I need to reorder.
on May 24, 2012
Batteries work fine and were received on time. I would purchase from this vendor in the future if the need arises.
on January 3, 2011
Amazon seemed like the only place I was comfortable buying this from. My device was defective though so I don't even know if these even work. At least they're cheap.
on May 9, 2014
We use these for smaller Christmas and holiday decorations that require these tiny batteries. Great price for something that doesn't last too long due to it's size.
on November 14, 2012
Incredible price for this type of battery...seem to work fine in a TV remote. Just hard to tell long term if they will last. Worth the risk...
on December 4, 2012
They arrived as promised. I installed them. They work. What more could there be to say? I'm using them in my exercise heart rate monitor.
on April 2, 2013
I needed a couple of these batteries and these were priced right and did the trick. Time will tell as to how long they will last.
on June 9, 2010
Received product by USPS. Very Quick delivery. This is the only way to purchase this type battery. Good Quality, great price.