Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on November 2, 2015
This item looks exactly like the pic down to every detail. I found the strap myself to be very comfortable and sturdy and it has good hang time. Some of the reviews said the strap was very short but if it is adjusted correctly you will find that that is not the case. This camera strap looks even better than the pictures...I Love this camera strap!
review image review image review image review image
on January 9, 2016
This is a very nice quality camera strap! I have paid a lot of money for higher end neoprene straps with padding, but they degrade over time and begin to crumble. This strap is all that I need for my DSLR cameras. Just be sure to get those straps on good and tight, as they can loosen over time and cause costly accidents. I've had a few of this type of strap slip out of the clasps and fall on one side. Just do regular checking when you do routine maintenance and cleaning of your gear and tighten any loose areas. This would hold true for any strap on the market!

This is a fashionable, functional strap that should last many years! Love it!
on April 2, 2015
The longer I've had this strap on one of my two go-to cameras in my bag, the more I like it. It feels fine, it's lightweight, but not flimsy and it looks just great on the job. I use a lot of plastic cable ties to tidy up excess cord leads and various straps on my camera bag. Photo here shows the lime green ties firmly holding the excess camera strap leads. The polka-dot strap folds very neatly on top of the camera as it sits in a slot in my large-sized Canon photo bag. In case anybody is wondering what the small green bubble is next to the cable tie, it's a VONOTO flash Hot Shoe cover with a levelling bubble.
review image
on March 11, 2017
I didn't have extremely high expectations for this little guy since the price was so reasonable. I'm so impressed! The quality of this strap is magnificent. I would guess the price was at least 3 times as much if I saw it in a store.
on June 5, 2017
I think the strap is adorable and a great price but i was a bit disappointed because in the description it says "Comfort stretch neoprene" but mine has no stretch. I was hoping to use the stretch for shooting video and to help me stabilize more. The stretch was the main reason i purchased it. Oh well.
on March 12, 2014
I assumed the measurements were in inches and that this would be the perfect long strap for my cannon rebel, but it's super short. I guess this would be fine if you're looking for a replacement neck strap, but the fabrics pretty stiff and seems uncomfortable
on April 21, 2014
I bought this strap in February, and I have to say I absolutely love it! I wanted a new strap to replace my not-so-pleasant nikon d3200 camera strap. I have the red nikon 3200 body camera and I was looking for straps that is girly, has a bit of a vintage touch to it and matches well with my camera. After looking at a few other camera straps I came across to this one and I fell in love with it. I was a bit skeptic buying it online and not in person where you can see the real thing about how long it is and the quality of the color, etc. but for $8.72 bucks it was a amazing price and a good find! most stores costs twice as more expensive for camera straps, I'm pretty big on saving money (considering that I am a college student) and for a really good camera strap like this and its price, I had to take advantage of it. The strap doesn't rub on my neck or bother me as my other one. The strap is a little bit long but it can be converted as a body strap for the camera. The strap is very well sewn together and it doesn't feel like its going to fall apart to where my $600 camera is going to go crashing down on the ground. Giving this strap 5 stars!! :)
on July 18, 2015
Super cute!!! It is well made AS LONG AS YOU INSTALL IT CORRECTLY!! I was not sure if I would know how so before I took my old ugly original strap out, I just loosen up one side only, then carefully looked at how my original was installed because Olympus gave me the good instructions when I first installed ugly one. After I installed this cute one on, I pulled hard and made sure it is secure ON MY BED before accidentally dropping it and breaking my camera. I would rather be safe than sorry so I recommend that you take extra caution when you install it. Overall, it is super cute, well-made, nice comfy strap for a camera. I'm thinking of buying one for my iPad mini (my case has small place for strap) since I take it to school all the time. LOVE IT!!
on July 27, 2015
Bought this to have a more stylish replacement for the strap that came with my Nikon D3300 which had "Nikon" emblazoned all over it and I also wanted one I could safely wear crossbody. This strap satisfies both of those desires (I love a good polka dot!). This strap does not have the slight cushioning of the official Nikon strap so it might not be as comfortable to wear around the neck for long periods of time, and while the main parts to adjust the strap hold the camera securely on the strap, the smaller pieces that usually would hold the excess strap down are not secure at all so the excess flaps around a bit. I'm not bothered as long as my camera is secure but it can be a little annoying.
on February 6, 2017
Excellent strap but no instructions on how to put the buckles on the straps. So lots of trial and error putting them on.