BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Enthusiast: Photographyon November 8, 2013
I have purchased several of these inexpensive lens bags. They seem well made, have decent padding, and come in a variety of sizes at very good prices. I use them 2 ways; first I will keep a lens in this bag when out shooting but using a gear bag not meant for photography. This bag will keep the lens protected and clean. Second, I store lenses in these bags when on the shelf just for protection and keeping off dust etc. I don't use these in my photo backpack as it is already padded and this bag adds a little too much bulk. But the protection for the price is pretty good.
This is a decent quality pouch for a medium-sized lens. It's not going to match the quality or performance of the highest quality pouches on the market, but if you are looking for a decent pouch at a reasonable price, this one will generally fit the bill. I use mine for a variety of Fuji X lenses, but the diameter is large enough to handle standard-sized DSLR lenses. A nice touch is the plastic clip at the top, which, after pulling the cinch drawstring, can be used to attach the pouch to a belt or a backpack, etc. For the price, it is hard to beat.
on July 21, 2014
I bought this to hold a Lytro Light Field Camera, 16GB, Red Hot, which has its own pouch that unfortunately is too small for the actual camera, despite being manufactured by the same company. The Lytro is about 4 ½ inches long and around 1 ½ inches square, so a conventional camera pouch that is thick enough to accommodate it, is going to be much too large in its other dimensions. This lens pouch is of course somewhat loose on the Lytro, but after tightening it up, the fit is acceptable even if it's not very attractive.

If you're looking for a bag to protect a Lytro without being ridiculously large, this is a good option.
on June 5, 2012
This case was exactly what I thought it would be, and exactly what I wanted. I have ordered a total of 4 neoprene sleeves of different makes including this one. This case is exactly as described. It is a thin layer of neoprene with a drawstring closure. I ordered this to put my lens in it and then feel comfortable putting it in a backpack, with my other lenses and camera, and other hiking backpacking gear. This bag fits my Sigma 24-70 2.8 quite well. It does not leave alot of extra room, but there is a little. In full disclosure, I have only had this for a couple of days and have not yet field tested it, but it seems to be well made, and sufficient for my purposes. This lens pouch will hold the 18-135 kit lens that came with my camera, and most likely my 100mm Macro, although I have not tried the macro lens in it yet. I will say the 18-135 will have lots of extra room in the pouch.
on August 2, 2016
It was okay for the first week, until the string frayed and then ripped apart. Now it won't close properly, and I have to wind the string around and around the bag (with the lens inside), and then tuck the plastic pull chord piece under the string. It stays for the most part, but that's not why I thought it would be a great product to have.
on July 23, 2014
I hate camera bags with a passion - its always such a pain to pack and unpack them. I use this lens bag to carry my fuji X20. Fits pretty darn perfectly.
on April 20, 2013
This pouch provides very good protection for a lens inside my camera bag. This one is the SMALL pouch and I keep a Canon 55-250mm IS lens in it with no problem. Make sure you review their dimensions so that you purchase the appropriate pouch for your lens, their dimensions they provide are very accurate.
on January 26, 2012
First let me tell you my application. I've always had a photography hobby and I've dragged my DSLR all over the place. Recently I took up mountain biking so I need a way to carry my camera and gear along in my hydration carrier. I needed something small and lightweight but still offer some protection from the elements.

When I bought this case I was expecting a thin sleeve of neoprene. What I got far exceeded my expectations. The quality of the case is awesome. I have no problem stuffing my lens in the case and putting it in my Camelbak.
on June 5, 2012
This fits the Sony E-mount 18-55 mm kit lens from my NEX-5N perfectly. It fits with enough snugness to feel secure and the cover is padded to give some cushion. Perfect for throwing this lens in your bag without much worry.
on October 4, 2012
I was a getting a new lens and needed something to store my Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens while it was in my camera bag Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag - Black the lens fits perfectly in the bag with a little bit of room to spare (even when the drawstring is fully closed). Exactly what i was looking for :D

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.