Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on July 8, 2015
I'm amazed it cost only 99 cents. I feel it would be a good value at $5. I was a little concerned when it first arrived that I'd received the wrong item; it shipped unzipped and opened flat so that threw me until I got it open. I'm thinking of ordering more for stocking stuffers and just to have a spare.
on July 2, 2014
really useful! now, have tangled-free earphones. it is a gift for my youngest sister since her earphones are always tangled up and so breaks just after a month she baought her earphones. so when she got a new set of earphones, i also got her this, and now she hasn't baought a new one for about 4 months now, it's a progress!
on April 12, 2014
I love this case. It's a great size for my headphones (I have Womens Yurbugs Inspire Sport Earphones), and when I'm at the gym, I store my jewelry in in while my headphones are in use. I've had no issues with the zipper and I use it almost everyday. Great quality, great price
on September 27, 2013
This is a great size and comes in a lot of colors so males and females can use it. I gave it four stars and not five because I think it is too expensive. This is a $4 item. Not that it is cheaply made, it is not, but come on, 6 or 7 bucks for an earbud holder? Well I was the sucker who bought it so I should not complain...and I am not, it really is nice, just costs a buck or two too much.
on January 15, 2017
Took so long to get to me I forgot I bought it, but when it arrived it was perfect. Great quality, protects my headphones and keeps them from getting tangled. Color is exactly as pictured. Cute and compact to throw in my bag or pocket.
on May 4, 2014
The case works great at keeping my wires from tangling up. The picture show a neatly wrapped set earbuds inside the pouch of the case similar to how they look when you first buy your earbuds. the earbuds will never go this neatly into case. I place the bulky part of the earbuds in the pouch and the place the remaining wire in a circular manner on top and zip it up. The case comes in several colors so you can find it easily.
I purchased this as a gift for my daughter's birthday to go along with the earbuds I gave her -- Womens Yurbuds Inspire Sport Earphones, Aqua, OS. It's a cute little case that will store and protect the buds when she's not using them. It fits easily into her purse or gym bag. I really appreciated all the great colors that it was available in.
on September 29, 2016
So small and convienent. I don't have to worry about losing my headphones or losing the earpiece. I even use this as a way to hide my money sometimes.
on November 6, 2013
Bought this case for myself to carry my earphones in my purse so they didn't get tangled up anymore. It definitely works for that. I was slightly disappointed that the color in person was not nearly as pretty as what it looks like in the photo. Looks more like a baby blue color I think. I will continue to use it, but would probably chose a different case if I ever lose it.
on August 2, 2013
This is a darling little carrying case for my iphone ear buds. I use it every day and am very happy with the product. It arrived on time and was exactly what I expected. It's about 3" in size, a hard case with a nice, strong zipper sewn in. It appears to be something that will last a while and was a great deal. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question