Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bluecell 4 Pack of Purple Pink Stylus Universal Touch Screen Pen for Ipad 2 Ipod Iphone 4,4S,Kindle Fire,3g 3gs, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 10.1, Blackberry Playbook HTC Flyer Tablet
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Showing 1-10 of 1,225 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on March 31, 2012
Hello, this buy was a great choice for those who have trouble like me with touch screen. It's more accurate then using your fingers and is great and hitting small keys. The Purple and Pink and very close in color and they all have a useful tie hole at the end that can be used to attach to any device that you have. I personally use this for my Kindle Fire and would recommend it to any friend and reader.
on May 21, 2013
These make for using the touch screens of either the Kindle Fire or phones very easy. My fingers are to big to hit the right thing.
on May 22, 2013
Easy use. Works great when playing words with freinds and easy for my 3yr old princess to use.. Keeps the finger prints off the screen . A must have
on May 21, 2013
Does what it's supposed to, no issues. Cute colors, nice price. Great for playing games. Keeps your screen cleaner! Lightweight, does not make a terrible clanking sound when dropped onto the screen like other stylus pens.
on March 16, 2012
The stylus is so indispensible for iPads as well as iPhone as well as computers and Smart Phones.
The colors are amazing.I love using them!
For 67¢ I'm quite impressed with how smoothly the rubber tips glide across the screen of my Samsung Galaxy S3. The colors are bold and shiny which I've gotten many compliments for from strangers while using it out in public with my phone. Of course it still won't beat my Adonit Pro Stylus for my Art Apps but this stylus works pretty smoothly for random doodles, notes, and minor artwork on my S3. I like that for 67¢ you get Four(4) Stylus so you got plenty to share or got one for the car, house, purse, and pocket. You can easily attach a string to the end of it as well. Just put a jump ring and add a keychain or cell phone charm attachment.
on November 5, 2011
My husband uses it for work and loves it. Works on our iPads and iPhones. Easy for him to keep up with at work and something he always has with his iPad.
on May 1, 2013
This stylus works great on my Kindle Fire. I got as a gift from my niece and have been looking for one at stores they are priced for over $15.00 each! They are very shimmery and work better than an other stylus that I had gotten for free with some screen protectors.They took a while to come, but they were earlier than the expected ship date. They are well worth the money and waiting time.
on May 22, 2013
They made some people nice gifts and they loved them. Two of them have kindles and the other one has an iphone. It was the best to give.
on May 23, 2013
Very pleased! Excellent quality product! I really enjoy the product. My AUNTIE loves purple so she received one and the pink was to represent her fight with breast cancer. Thanks for having both colors together.