- Save 10% on Bluedio AI (Air) Bluetooth 4.2 Wireless Running Earbuds when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Bluedio. Enter code NELCK2SB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Bluedio AS-BT Sleek Stereo Bluetooth V4.1 Speakers when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Bluedio. Enter code AOF7KWEP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Bluedio U PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Headphone with Mic when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Bluedio. Enter code ZIYNIRU7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Bluedio. Enter code 9WS5HPNJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Bluedio BL Bluetooth Line Bluetooth Receiver when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Bluedio. Enter code 3BNTWZ6P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 35% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Bluedio. Enter code 62C9X6BY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 35% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Bluedio. Enter code E48IGL7O at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bluedio T4 (Turbine) Active Noise Cancelling Over-..." and save 49% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Bluedio T4 (Turbine) Active Noise Cancelling Over-ear Swiveling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ANC Technology: T4's Active Noise Cancelling technology cuts off surround noise significantly and lets you enjoy your music in its pure form. The ANC technology works in tandem with the 57mm drivers, so you can enjoy the immersive experience of listening a top notch music sound stage. You can always count on T4 headphones for crisp,vivid highs.
- Vibrant Bass/Treble and crispy Mids: T4's unique Cavity Design minimizes interference from other frequencies around you, enhances the bass response. The ear cup design includes specially designed vents, which not only adjust airflow and ventilation, but also contribute to a full-bodied, vibrant and bouncy bass.
- Durability: In accordance with Bluedio's no-compromise on quality approach, the headphone is built with premium materials and high quality Polymers with chrome finish. All hinges, frames and sliders reflect high quality build. T4 is a durable headphone that will last for years.
- TYPE-C Three in One Interface: Turbine 4th generation uses TYPE-C three in one interface which supports charging and data transmitting. It can be plugged in both sides, so it’s very easy to use.
- Rotating cup Design and Flat folding mechanism: To protect your ears, T4 comes with over-ear muffs and a rotating ear cup design for better fit. These headphones can be folded flat so they can accompany you on flights and long journeys without the worry of breaking.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Continuing the legacy and stylish design of the Turbine series, the 4th generation of Turbine T4 has noise cancelling and excellent bass/treble as its core features. Designed with well engineered titanium 57mm diaphragm to strengthen the bass, together with ANC active noise cancelling, Bluedio T4 provides listeners with excellent music quality. T4's industrial design is future ready, it uses TYPE C 3-in-1 interface which supports rapid charging as well as a easy charging control.Rotating ear cups and a reflective mirror design on ear cups provide this high end phones with elegant looks and make a fashion statement.
Bluedio T4 (Turbine) Active Noise Cancelling Over-ear Bluetooth Headphones
T4's Active Noise Cancelling technology cuts off surround noise significantly and lets you enjoy your music in its pure form. The ANC technology works in tandem with the 57mm drivers, so you can enjoy the immersive experience of listening a top notch music sound stage. You can always count on T4 headphones for crisp,vivid highs.
TYPE-C Three in One Interface
Turbine 4th generation uses TYPE-C three in one interface which supports charging and data transmitting. It can be plugged in both sides, so it's very easy to use.
Full Controls on Headphones
Active noise cancel can be turned on or off using the easy switch control provided on the right ear cup. The buttons provided on the ear cups provide a intuitive control to manage the power, volume and track control. Call Control can be done using these ergonomic buttons.
Rotating cup Design and Flat folding mechanism
To protect your ears, T4 comes with over-ear muffs and a rotating ear cup design for better fit. These headphones can be folded flat so they can accompany you on flights and long journeys without the worry of breaking.
In the box
Turbine 4th generation headphone
3.5mm turn TYPE-C audio cable
USB TYPE-C charging cable
Trouble shooting steps:
1,unpair the headphone, remove the pairing memory and then enter the pairing mode and pair again.
2,Reset the headphone: Power on the headphones.Charge the headphones for 10 seconds or so, the headphones would power off on their own(you can see the LED goes out), unplug the cable.Power on the headphones again.And remove the pairing memory of your device,then pair again.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since I own the T3, Bluedio contacted me if I was interested in the T4. I expressed interest, and bought a pair of T4 to try. So far, they the same or better than T3 in every aspect.
1) Sound quality
I am not an audiophile, but I own a lot of headphones from throwaways to some very nice Audio Technicas. Sound quality is more of a subjective evaluation. The T4 is not lacking in sound quality, and suits my purposes from audio books, music, to phone calls.
2) Build quality
Both the T3 and the T4 feel solid, and appear to be very well built. Time will tell how they hold up over extended use, but for the moment, no issues with the build quality.
Definitely a good addition to headphones. T3 did not have it, and they work pretty well. I turned them on, and the noise of the fan beside faded away significantly.
4) Battery life
I tend to let my headphones charge when not in use, so they were not tested. Perhaps other reviewers can enlighten on this topic.
Fits more loose than T3, which is a plus for me since it will reduce head strain over longer listening periods. It is a compromise between tight fit and sound isolation, and I think the T4 is well optimized for that.
I bought the white version, and they look quite good.
A lot more functions than the T3. It is definitely nice to have more features, for those that need them. USBC is the future, and I have no complaints about moving to USBC instead of T3’s microUSB.
Not as portable as T3, they do not retract as much. If you want to protect them, you will need to purchase a larger case to fit these headsets.
Definitely a good purchase for the price of 60 dollars.
It does a lot, sounds good, comfortable, and has ANC. A good buy.
5stars all the way 👍🏼 Thank You!
Day 1: I just received the headphones a couple of hours ago. I bought the black set so the review will be primarily on this pair; however, aside from the visible aspects of the headphones, the review should be the same for all three colors of headphones. The first advice I will give to everyone is to read the manual! Aside from turning on the noise canceling feature which is a physical switch on the right speaker, the buttons are not intuitive!!
I tested the noise reduction feature without pairing the headphones with any other device. Turning on the noise canceling feature is easy and intuitive using the switch on the right speaker of the headphone. I could easily perceive the difference in the noise canceling feature. The outside noise didn't completely cancel out but I could hear a noticeable difference in the lows cutting off In particular, the noise of the air conditioning unit just behind the wall where I was sitting, completely disappeared.
Pairing the headphone wasn't easy. The buttons aren't labeled so I pushed buttons based on what I thought would be the obvious function without much success. I finally held down the lower of the two buttons that were together and heard a voice in the speaker so I was able to understand that that was the pairing button. I paired the headphones with my laptop and used music on Spotify to test the sound. The sound was good but very low. I increased the volume on my laptop and on Spotify to maximum and the volume was still too low. Pushing the buttons on the headphones didn't seem to do anything. 'Finally', I decided to read the manual. The print on the manual is small - forewarning. Anyway, I learned what each button on the headphones does. What I thought were the volume up and down buttons, were actually the skip and previous buttons. The long button on the headphone is actually the volume button. THE BUTTONS are multi-functional so like I said before, read the manual!!! For the volume up and down to work, you need to press up repeatedly so the volume goes up and down repeatedly for it to go down. You can't just keep the button pressed. Not an issue, but again, not intuitive!
Once I figured out the buttons, I was able to experience the full glory of the headphones! They sound great.
Using the noise canceling feature cuts out some of the bass but still sound decent. It's nice having the feature. Without the noise canceling feature, the headphones' sound more full rounded and provide a nice sound experience!! Either way, the volume is plenty loud.
The way the speakers pivot on the hinges is initially annoying, but it is nice having the flexibility of positioning the headphones the way they feel best on my head. Once positioned, the headphones feel nice. I haven't had them long enough to experience hours of use but I will update this review if things change.
Overall, after my initial experience and the hassle of setup, I can't justify removing any stars because once setup and understood, the headphones appear to be a good and solid value.
Update June 17, 2017: I continue to be impressed with these headphones. For the 59.99 that I paid for the headphones, they have so far shown great characteristics. The build feels solid and of good quality. I received a set of Bose QC35's today as a gift from my family. I know it may be unfair to compare the 59.99 Bluedio T4's to the much more expensive Bose QC35's; however, I did and I did find differences. Most of the differences have to do with preference. As far as sound quality, I continue to enjoy the Bludio's! Bose is a champion at noise cancelling so there is a noticeable difference between the two. The fact that the Bose ear pads fit better over the ears, they do better at keeping sound out. This is the case even when the headphones are completely powered off. The Bludio's do great at keeping the sound they are producing inside the ear pads but not so great at keeping outside sounds from leaking in.
So after a few days of use and since I now have another good set of headphones to use as a comparison, here are a few good and bad points about the Bludio T4's:
(++) Sound - great
(++) Build quality - great
(++) Ease of use (once the button layout is understood) - fine
(++) Headphone sound leaking. These are pretty good at keeping the sound inside the ear muffs. Even better than the Bose. - fine
(+, -) Fit on the head and around the ears. The round ear muffs don't completely cover my ears. They lay on my ear lobes. I am able to adjust them for better comfort. - ok
(+, -) Weight. They are large but feel decent when worn for long periods of time. - ok
(+, -) Noise cancelling. Not bad, especially for the price point. Because of the fit of the ear pads, they let outside sound in which impacts the overall noise cancelling ability. - ok
Other: I also bought a VECTRON X4 Headphone Case when I bought the Bludio T4's and because of the overall size of the headphones, they didn't fit in the case. The Vectron case is excellent and I would have loved to return the case for the correct size but unfortunately, Vectron let me know that they don't currently make a case larger than the X4.
Most recent customer reviews
I knew I was taking a chance on these after reading all the non fake reviews on it....Read more