Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 748 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 778 reviews
on August 5, 2015
These cable holders are very useful and are very easy to use. I use three or four of these at any given time to hold wires onto the side of my desk. This way, if I need to charge something, all of the cables I may generally need are within arm's reach. In the few months I have been using these, I have never experienced any problems with adhesion.

I generally carry around a few different devices in my book bag that I use somewhat frequently. These include a wireless speaker, portable battery, Amazon Kindle reader, and a cell phone. These are all devices I need to charge somewhat frequently. In addition, I have a razor that requires me to charge it before each use. To avoid clutter with wires, I use four off these cable holders to hold up one micro USB 3.0 cable, one micro USB 2.0 cable, one mini USB 2.0 cable, and a charging cable. These adhesive units allow me to hold them on the side of the desk, where I can reach any of them without moving. This prevents clutter from the top of the table, and from the floor, as these wires will not need to sit on the floor while I am not using them.

Each of these units can hold up to two thick cables or three thin cables. The adhesion is strong enough to support the weight in any case. I have never had to replace one of these cable holders as a result of it falling under the weight of the wires. When I touch the unit after it has been placed on a surface, it does not budge unless a great deal of force is put on it. You would have to put some muscle into it before it rips out of its position.

Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to reduce wire clutter.
review image
on June 19, 2012
These are simple and get the job done. However the stickiness of the tape is very unreliable. The tape seems to adhere to a surface just fine, but it's prone to falling off from the rubber holder itself.

In areas where the cord inside the holder is very stationary and doesn't move it seems to be working better. But if you will be moving or adjusting your cord length inside the holder with any frequency (ie..with your every day laptop power cord) you'll be lucky to get 2-3 weeks use before the tape separates from the holder.
on July 7, 2015
I like to keep a charger on my nightstand but the darn thing would always slip off and fall behind my bed. This is especially frustrating in the early morning when I haven't fully woken up and I can't find my glasses. I popped a CableDrop on to the edge of my nightstand and it's worked great. I always know where my charger is and I can tuck the excess cord behind my nightstand since I know it would fall over the edge. I haven't had any problems will the adhesive losing its stickiness but then again, I'm careful and avoid yanking at the cord while it's in the CableDrop. The white ones do have a slight grey/beige tinge to them but I think it's only noticeable if they're against a white surface.
on March 6, 2017
Did not find the adhesive to be sufficient. Lost it's stick and fell off my desk repeatedly. The desk does have slightly textured surface so I suppose it might work better with a flat surface such as glass. If I find it to work better somewhere else I'll updated.
on April 23, 2017
Simple, functional design that also happens to look nice. Easy to install and the adhesive backing has done a good job keeping the "cable puck" in place on a variety of surfaces. The slot is cut in such a way that it is easy to insert the cable, but once inserted the cable stays put. Finally, the puck is stylish and you won't mind looking at it all day.
on August 8, 2017
I couldn't be happier with these. I have purchased two sets of these (so far). When I ordered my first set, I was skeptical of how useful they could be, but the first set of 6 were used up in a few days. My second set arrived 30 minutes ago, and I've already used half of them. I primarily use them to keep cables from slipping down behind my desk, which on some desks can cause an impromptu game of "The Cable is Right!, or is It?" But I have found other uses, like a way to hang a set of earbuds on the side of my desk, and I even attached one to the bottom of my monitor as a cheaper version of a mouse bungie. In short, they've made finding and keeping cables much easier.
on May 24, 2015
These are so useful! My phone cord always stays right where I want it and it's very unobtrusive. My only advice is to be absolutely certain of where you want to put it, because the sticky is really strong and once it goes on its staying there! I haven't had to remove one completely so I can't say if it leaves any residue but I have tried to pull one off out of curiosity and I couldn't get it off without a struggle. That's a good thing though because I never worry about it falling off if it's accidentally bumped!
on July 24, 2015
Forget about cables on your table! Was looking for this type of solution for a long time - and found the perfect option! It will keep all your cables out of table, and you will have plenty of free space there. You can even stick them to the side!
review image
on April 2, 2014
Order this to manage the Apple 5 Lightening cable on a couple of desks. Unfortunately the Apple Lightening slips right through the opening of the Bluelounge holder. So this product doesn't work for that cable.

The product is for cables that have LARGE ends that it can not slip through.

Product seems OK - but totally worthless for what I needed on a few desks to manage iPhone 5(s) cables. Honestly it makes no sense why Bluelounge makes the opening so large.

Make sure the cables you want to manage have a LARGE end - so the cable doesn't just slip on through and end up on the floor. You don't need to spend 10 bucks for that.
on August 8, 2012
I wanted a sticky-back wire holder to direct my various electric cords and USB cables.

This works exactly as I had hoped.

The color of the white product is white -- not the silvery color shown in the photo. I also purchased the same product in fruit-flavored colors.

Be careful... The sticky stickum sticks *IMMEDIATELY*. There is no time to reposition the wire holder.

Follow-up on the stickum, 11/19/2012:
The adhesive is permanently sticky, has an aggressive tack, and stays put, even in a steamy environment. Once this is stuck to the substrate, you can't move it again without ripping its sticky back, and probably the surface of your desk, wall or other surface. Some folks are writing that their sticky didn't work well. Perhaps they got a different product. One person wrote that they received the products in a bag. Curious. Mine came exactly as pictured here.