Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 16, 2015
These are no longer available and that saddens me!!! :(

I had purchased these a couple years back and now wanted more because we no longer have the same furniture!!!

Some people complained about not being sticky enough!! Mine were perfect!! So much so that when I tried to remove them they took the stain off the furniture!! 0_o!! It was old furniture but oh well... I wish they had more still!!!

I purchased some from a local store and they were just not the same. The cords kept coming out and those were truly not sticky!!
on July 20, 2012
The ones I got were direct from China, in a ziptop bag with no identification that they were genuine.
Nothing said CableDrop.
I really wish they worked, im going to try some other things to get them to stay stuck, but the adhesive that is on them sucks big time!!!
on December 30, 2012
Thought this would be great to put on the back of the nightstand so that I could always have my charger cord handy. Well, for whatever reason, it just will not stay suck to the particle board on the back of it. Had to stick it to the top of the nightstand. Have not tried these anywhere else since you only seem to get one chance to stick it someplace before the sticker on the back no longer works.
on January 12, 2013
I use one of these clips to secure my cellphone charger cable to the side of my nightstand. It works like a charm!! No more having to grope around the floor to find the end of the cable. This could be used for all those electronics we have to charge so often. They are cute, colorful (easy to see) and I love them!
on November 16, 2012
They work okay if you can get them to stick to any flat surface. Out of the package of six only one stuck after I reapplied it to the cabinet and pressed hard on it for about thirty seconds. The others never did stick until I replaced the adhesive with some double-sided foam tape of my own.
on May 10, 2015
These are a nice way to keep your cords organized. I actually stuck one right on my laptop to keep the cord with the computer.
on February 21, 2010
These little things work very well to keep iPod connecters, mini-USB connecters and earbuds handy but out of the way. The only drawback is that once stuck on they can't be moved, so I needed to be careful about placement. They do a good job of keeping the keyboard area less cluttered.
on February 26, 2013
I don't know why the trend is to ship out items that are different from what is pictured, but that has been my luck lately. I consider this to be false advertising.

The cable clips that I received were not by Bluelounge, but T Mobile (???), and not even the same colors. I received "hot" green, "hot" pink, and "hot" orange, when I really wanted the lime green, lavender and yellow.

If you want specific colors or even the Bluelounge brand, do yourself a favor and order directly from them or get them in a brick and mortar store.
on November 14, 2014
keeps my cords in place and sticks well to the surface. recommend for sure!
on September 19, 2013
IF YOU CAVE A LOT ELECTRONIC WIRES HANGING ALL OVER HOUSE THIS IS GREAT WAY TO TIE UP YOUR CORDS AND ORGANIZE THEM FOR EASY TROUBLE SHOOTING

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.