- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (November 13, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119424925
- ISBN-13: 978-1119424925
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 31 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #387,193 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Blueprint to Business: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Taking Action, Committing to the Grind, And Doing the Things That Most People Won't Hardcover – November 13, 2017
|New from||Used from|
$0.65 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
Michael Alden is founder and CEO of a multimillion-dollar company, a television host, and a bestselling author. He's achieved notable success by asking more from his clients, his teams, and himselfeven if it's just five percent more every day. It's easy to think Michael lives success day in and day out. Actually, his days are filled with minor setbacks, just like yours, and he gives himself an advantage by strategically handling each one. In Blueprint to Business, he shares a genuinely personal side of himself through an enriching collection of stories representing his biggest mistakes and the lessons he learned.
This is the much-needed guidebook to starting your own business for everyone who knows they need to put in the hard work but doesn't know how. Out-of-the-box moneymaking kits won't work, but with this step-by-step road map, you can bring your product or service to market from scratchfrom turning an idea into a business plan all the way to staying positive and engaged through the daily grind to your goals. Yesyou need to love the grind to succeed, and you'll find a lot more honest advice like that inside, including how to never fail again.
Throughout this comprehensive resource, you hear the stories of other top entrepreneurs practicing the critical soft skills and hands-on techniques responsible for their continued growth in business and their personal lives. After you read it cover to cover, keep it with you as an everyday reference to turn to for:
- Practical information on starting a business, including startup considerations, legal and financial obligations, critical protective measures, and more
- Detailed examples you can model in your life to get into the habit of making positive decisions in your personal and professional lives
- Authoritative guidance that goes beyond a surface mindset and gives you the deep confidence to reach your goals by acting on proven techniques
Michael proved you don't need to come from a privileged upbringing to achieve the dreams you're willing to work for, and Blueprint to Business is his easy-to-follow formula for turning your brightest dreams into profitable, real-world businesses.
From the Back Cover
THE WAY ENTREPRENEURS GET MORE
Blueprint to Business is the definitive guide to becoming a successful entrepreneurin and out of the officeby the celebrated authority on direct response, bestselling author, and television personality Michael Alden. In this revealing road map, you discover the secrets to going through life without failure and achieving your personal and professional goals.
In his first two bestselling books, 5% More and Ask More, Get More, Michael showed you how to get more out of yourself, your life, and those around you. Now, in his most personal work to date, he delivers unfiltered advice and guidance to aspiring entrepreneurs looking for dependable strategies to getting more out of their businesses. Nothing inside is sugarcoated so you truly learn from the harsh realities of experience in order to fully prepare yourself for running a business in the real world. Some things may be shocking and others unorthodox, and you can be sure everything you find will enable you to:
- Take control of your financial security by developing a valuable skillset of wisdom and know-how for creating and driving a moneymaking business
- Master the life-changing approach to turning every challenge into an advantage and every setback into an accomplishment
- Find the inspiration and encouragement to grind through all the dirty work of an entrepreneur, including doing whatever it takes
Every entrepreneur will tell you running a business is hard, and the elite group of high-performing ones who know how to turn every mistake into a win will tell you about Blueprint to Business.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.