Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on May 17, 2013
Quick summery:
THERE ARE BETTER CHEAP WAYFARERS ON AMAZON THAN THESE,
SO YOU SHOULD BUY THEM INSTEAD.

The last few summers I've ordered a few pairs of real cheap wayfarers so that I can go all summer without caring about losing shades.

I ordered this same product (same listing) in 2009, and that year they were perfect.

This years sunglasses are literally the only ones I have been seriously dissatified with.

To start with, right out of the package, the plastic that these are made of is a more matte color than normal. Not that it matters particularly, but the besides not being shiney the plastic seems not to be sturdy either. It reminds me of what happy meals toys were made out of when I was a kid. I can bend the arm maybe 30 degrees before I start to think they might break.

The second item, and this is more of a big deal for me, is that the bridge is WAY NARROWER than any I've ever had. Seriously, if it was just a tad not wide enough it wouldn't be an issue, because 3 dollar sunglasses, right? But I look like an anime character that just got kicked in the balls or ate miso that's too hot or something.

And the thing that kills these, that means that I'm probably going to order others (I'm not returning them, because 3 dollar sunglasses, right?) is the insanely horrible way that the arms are designed.

They are crooked as hell. This is not my ears are crooked, because however much they might be it has never been such an acute issue. I can get them straight, with a little bending and pulling them WAY down on the right to the point that the become uncormfortable.

And they are very very heavily arched. All wayfarers are, but these are so much that when they are sitting on my ears the arms are closer to my bangs than my sideburns. And because of this, there is zero periphrial coverage. Once again, that's something that is common in all wayfarers, but I feel like these are even more than normal. I barely have 50 degrees of shading. Sitting in the drivers seat, not all of the dashboard is behind the shades.

If I were to sum up the gist of this review:

Do not buy these, they are s***** sunglasses.
on March 6, 2013
The frames are smaller than the photo. These glasses are made of cheap material and they were heavily scratched, as if someone had been using them for years... my brother ordered these glasses from the same company but the shipping was 0.54 cents and mine were free. I recommend if u want these glasses make sure the shipping says 0.54 because his glasses were made from a better material. They looked brand new and weren't scratched at all. He has 2 pair so he gave me 1. But DONT ORDER THESE LOOK FOR THE ONES THAT HAVE TYE SAME NAME BUT SHIPPING THAT IS 0.54 CENTS.
on August 14, 2013
I received the glasses today. I bought them for my son ( when searching "kids glasses" on amazon these came up, but they are not even close to be for kids, at least not for 5 year old kid ). so we were excited to get him new shades, since he lost exactly the same ones we bought while on vacation! opening the box, I could see already that they are not kids size. and other issue was that right side lens was cracked thru the middle... :(
they might of been ok shades ( what do You expect for 3 bucks? ) but since they are broken, even I can not wear them :( not sending them back, because its not worth the 3 bucks :(
on July 30, 2015
Terrible quality! They look like the 3D glasses you get at the movies. They put a sticker on the lenses that didn't remove cleanly. The only reason I'm not sending it back is because I don't want to waste money on postage. Do yourself a favor and don't buy these!!
on June 3, 2013
Received my order and noticed they were defective. I immediatley filed a claim thru Amazon and was contacted by the seller the next day saying they will get everything corrected for me. Within a week I had received my new pair of glasses with nop marks or scratches. The process was so easy and they were very prompt and helpfull. Would definetly have no problem ordering from them again!
on December 16, 2013
The glasses came in no protective shipping, there were water spots on the glasses-plastic & frames. The ear pieces bow out, there's no way they will stay on anyone's head. The edges are sharp & easily cut your ears when putting on or taking off. Not happy with this purchase at all. Will never ever buy from this seller again.
on September 22, 2016
There's nothing wrong with these but they're definitely not for toddlers, they fit me.
on May 1, 2015
So cute. I bought these for a one time use. My one year old broke them after that use. I would not recommend them for every day use but they are very cute and look true to Blues Brothers glasses.
on October 26, 2012
Awesome product love the glasses yo bits. Came the same week as ordering them witch was an up side. the color is awesome. the fit really well and do not slip off my face. Now i can look like one of the blues brothers. lol just kidding. even tho there not the official make of this style of glasses there awesome. I don't give any thing but a five star
on October 25, 2013
We ordered these for our 6 y/o as they were advertised for kids, the were way too big, didn't cost enought to bother with returning though.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.