- Save 6% each on B00EK559ES Solar Powered Fake Camera offered by BAIKLOV when you purchase 8 or more. Enter code GNJ99GBN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on B00EK559ES Solar Powered Fake Camera offered by BAIKLOV when you purchase 6 or more. Enter code A8GL7L2P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 4% each on B00EK559ES Solar Powered Fake Camera offered by BAIKLOV when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code DW3ELDKY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% each on B00EK559ES Solar Powered Fake Camera offered by BAIKLOV when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code MWFRJUZO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
3-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Blueskysea Solar Powered Cctv Security Fake Dummy Camera with Human Sensor and Flash Lights
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Human sensor: When the human body heat signals are detected by the temperature Sensor, the white flash light will be on; When the human body heat signals are out of the range of the detector, the camera is in a standby state.
- Solar powered: The fake security camera can automatically charge for rechargeable batteries in a well-lit environment during the day. However if you use the camera indoors, under cover or you want the light to flash at night, you need install 3 pcs AA rechargeable batteries which are not included in the package.
- Usage: This professional-looking Dummy/Fake Solar Powered Security Camera is made to look like the real thing, which will deter robbery, theft, and vandalism without the high cost of a real security camera. When placed in your home or business, even the most sophisticated criminals will think the premise is guarded by a high-tech surveillance system and go in search of an easier target.
- Please note the dummy camera is only for scaring potential thief, but it's not a guarantee to stop theft.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
ISEEUSEE Solar Powered Dummy Surveillance Bullet Fake Camera With Flashing Led-Grey Battery Recharged by Sun, Home or Business, Silver
WALI Bullet Dummy Fake Surveillance Security CCTV Dome Camera Indoor Outdoor with one LED Light Warning Security Alert Sticker Decals (TC-S4), 4 Packs, Silver
UniquExceptional UDC4silver Fake Security Camera with 30 Illuminating LEDs (Silver)
Masione 4 Pack Outdoor Fake/ Dummy Security Camera w/ Blinking Light CCTV Surveillance (Silver)
MASIONE 4 Pack Outdoor Fake/Dummy Security Camera with 30 Illuminating LED Light (Black) CCTV Surveillance
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BAIKLOV||ISEEUSEE||Wali Electric||youdepot||Happy Tao||Happy Tao|
|Item Dimensions||3.54 x 8.66 x 3.15 in||7.1 x 7.1 x 3.7 in||7.8 x 14.6 x 6.2 in||3 x 7 x 3 in||—||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have VueZone cameras and a Canary at two different ranches we have here in Texas and they work well to send me notifications to my cell phone but this solar powered "fake" camera works so well near the front gate, that probably no thief in his right mind would dare come onto my property. At night, you step in front of this camera, up to 15 and even more feet away, and you will think Flash Gordon jumped you! The little strobe goes off and it gets your attention. Even in broad daylight that little rascal fires its bright light and I've had guests ask, "what the devil was that" and then they look for the source of the illumination and I say"it must have been Allen Funt..." (Young people, do a Google search for Mr. Funt and you'll smile and get the punchline...)
The sensor works incredibly well to detect motion and when it does detect motion, it fires off a very bright light, somewhat like the flash/strobe on a real camera.
I had a guy come out to my place to give me a quote of having a concrete slab poured. It was very late in the day and by the time he was finished measuring the sun had set. We walked past this camera (mounted about 10 feet off the ground on a barn) it flashed us, caught the concrete guy's attention and made him jump. Then he looked at it, waved and said he would like to see the video when he comes back.
In the first 4 weeks since owning this, I have ordered three more because I'm so impressed with it. One word of warning though, the first camera came without any rechargeable batteries and I had to buy a set. Oddly enough, my third camera arrived today from the same vendor and it already had the batteries installed and was flashing me as soon as I pulled it out of the packaging.
Considering it came from China, it got here fairly soon, a little less than 3 weeks for the first and second one. I hope my 3rd and 4th will be here in a few days because I'm eager to have the last two place at my other ranch.
Disclosure... I did NOT receive this as a gift or with a discount from the seller/maker. I PAID for this product and liked it so much that a year after I bought my first one, I now have purchased 5 at the full price that "real" customers pay, and not a nickle less. 😑
(Update, October 2016...)
My original cameras purchased more than a year ago are still working PERFECT. Today (10-8-2016) I bought three more to install on my barn and chicken coop at our second ranch 45 miles away because the flashing light from my cameras are also working as a deterrent for coyotes as well, not to mention crooks...
(2nd Update... My original cameras from April 2015 are still working. I'm ordering one more today July 2, 2017 to install on a new gate I've added on our ranch because these have performed so well for me. Just see my 'warning' below about the springs where the batteries are inserted inside the chamber. Also note, it is IMPERATIVE that you install RECHARGEABLE batteries and not the regular non-chargeable batteries. I suspect anyone leaving a bad review about this camera was using the incorrect type of battery.)
All the people who used to loiter outside my house after school - gone. People who wouldn't pick up after their dogs - gone. Mild vandalism to my landscaping lighting - ceased. Kids that used to chuck bottles at passing school busses as they waited for their friends after school - now wait somewhere else. Cars that used to idle along side my house - to chat on phone, eating fast food (the garbage from which would inevitably be chucked into my curb) - now idle somewhere else. I have watched people cross the street to avoid walking on my sidewalk...love it. ;-)
And as an update - recently a police officer mistook it for a real camera so it clearly fools a lot of people.
For me, the three key (functional) features of such a camera are:
1. Does it have a believable appearance? Yes. Although this could be improved, I do NOT think the flaw in appearance (discussed below) will negatively affect its use.
2. Is the flash strong enough to grab someone's attention and/or surprise them? Yes. Although it could be a bit brighter, I think it is sufficiently bright for its task.
3. Does the motion sensor have a broad enough reach and sensitivity? For our uses, 20 feet, or so, is sufficient. It seems very sensitive, but not overly sensitive. So, yes. For our application, I think the camera does very well in this regard.
4. Overall, does it fool people? No comments yet, but I fully expect it to fool any visitor who does not very closely inspect it. (If you're thinking about it, it's fairly obvious that the black wire does not really go anywhere. That issue is common to most/all fake cameras. Also, the battery cover latch is probably a giveaway. More below.)
The motion detector tracks motion up to 20 feet away, maybe a little further. It seems to do a great job of catching any human or animal motion. It works day or night, which is critical for my implementation right next to house lights. The flashing light is bright enough to catch someone's attention in the dark, but most people do not notice it during the day. I wouldn't mind if it were a bit brighter, but it is sufficient to do its job for us.
The physical appearance is fairly realistic, except that it has a large clip/hinge on the side for the battery compartment. I have not surveyed actual security cameras, but I suspect that this type of latch/hinge is not used and it is fairly prominent on close viewing. However, it is not noticeable at night or at any distance during the day, so I do not think this will be an issue. However, I would suggest that the manufacturer switch to a more believable design in the future.
Important Aspects Not Yet Considered:
1. How well does it use and recharge rechargeable batteries? I don't know yet. I'm waiting for an order of rechargeable batteries, so I'm using it with standard (non-rechargeable) AAs for now.
2. How well does it hold up in the weather? TBD. Ours is mounted under an overhang and I do not expect that we'll have any problem with this.