Bluesmart One - Smart Luggage: GPS, Remote Locking, Battery Charger (International Carry-on Size, TSA-Approved)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Charge & Track - Battery with 2 USB charging ports can charge your devices up to six times over. 3G + GPS tracking lets you locate your suitcase anywhere the world.
- Weigh - Built-in scale in the suitcase’s handle allows you to weigh it through the app; The Bluesmart suitcase includes a quick access laptop compartment that accommodates up to a 15" laptop. The compartment also has a separate pocket for tablets as well.
- Lock - Remote digital lock means you can lock/unlock the suitcase using your phone.
- Compact & Durable - Designed to meet international carry-on requirements, ideal for 2-3 day trips. Water-resistant polycarbonate exterior designed to withstand extensive travel. Dimensions: 22" x 14" x 9"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Bluesmart carry-on is the first suitcase to connect wirelessly to your smartphone so you can stay charged, tracked, locked, and underweight. Our charging dock, with two USB ports, lets you power your phone up to six times so you never have to crowd around an airport outlet again. A built-in SIM card lets you know where your bag is via GPS / 3G, anywhere in the world, for free. The scale is conveniently built into the handle so you find the weight of your belongings simply by picking it up. You can also remotely lock the bag or set it to auto-lock in case you get separated from it.
From the Manufacturer
The built-in digital scale lets you know ahead of time whether your bag meets the airline's cabin requirements. Just pick up your bag by the handle, for less than 15 seconds, and the app will confirm the weight.
Our remote digital lock, approved by the TSA, lets you lock and unlock your bag using your phone. In addition, if you’re out of bluetooth range from your bag, you’ll get a proximity alert and the bag will lock itself.
Compartment for Electronic Devices
Going through security isn’t fun. We've made it extremely easy to access your electronics with a compartment at the front of the suitcase, specially designed to hold and protect your laptop and tablet. There’s also a USB charging port in the pocket!
Describe your product in 3 words.
Smart, Connected Luggage
Where did you get the inspiration for your product?
After having trips ruined because of problems with our luggage, we looked at our suitcases and realized that they haven’t evolved in decades. We set out to re-imagine how a suitcase should be in this day and age, and we have harnessed the latest available technologies to solve all the problems of the modern traveler.
What differentiates your product from similar products out there?
"Luggage" is just the beginning of your Bluesmart experience. Through deep integration with your mobile phone and partner services, we aim to improve every aspect of your travel experience, from packing to arrival.
Tell us about the best and most challenging parts of the creation process.
With Bluesmart, we have created an entirely new product category. In doing so, we have had to create new manufacturing processes to achieve the tight integration between traditional luggage and cutting edge technology that is required to deliver a seamless travel experience.
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-3 of 630 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The design looks great and it's perfect size as carry on on all airlines worldwide. Some European low cost airlines are very restrictive with their hand luggage policies, but I was never running into any problems with my bluesmart.
Also the tracking option is very helpful. Two weeks ago I traveled to Rome and checked in my bluesmart suitcase. When I arrived at Fiumicino airport my bluesmart was not on the luggage belt. After 30min. I used the track function and noticed that it was still on the other side of the airport close to the gate where our airplane was parked. I went to the Alitalia lost luggage counter and showed them the bluesmart app and location where they lost my luggage. They sent someone and within 20min. my bluesmart and I were reunited.
I would like to refer to the review of Adam Lake. He is posting photos where he is trying to put big boots into the bluesmart suitcase to show that it is too small. Please allow me the following comment: The bluesmart suitcase is not made for adventure backpacking travel. It's made for business travel and people who want to be independent from airport or train chargers. I always pack one pair of running or dress shoes, 5-7 Italian shirts, underwear, socks, 1 pair of extra pants, and toiletries and my work out cloths (shorts and t-shirt) in my bluesmart and it fits perfectly - see photos below.
However if I wanted to go backpacking in Latin America, I would not travel with my bluesmart. I would leave my Italian dress shirts and elegant shoes at home and get hiking boots and a backpack.
The mission of the bluesmart suitcase is business travel. You don't need all these gadgets on a a hiking trip.
I am very happy that bluesmart seems to be the first company in the luggage space that is innovating and shaking the industry. Hope many others will follow. But VERY GOOD JOB BLUESMART team!!!!!
Here's what I like:
• Professional look. Not too flashy, not too boring. I feel fine taking this to work, vacation, travel around the city – no problem.
• Tough build. This case can certainly take a beating. Outside zippers are nice and secure too.
• Inside section dividers and zippers. This is a really cool feature! I can make sure my stuff is packed nice and tight and won't bounce around too much. This also comes in handy when I need to separate dirty clothing/shoes from my clean stuff.
• Laptop sleeve and protector. Perfect fit for my Macbook Air.
• Cool blue wheels, nice visual pop.
• Charging. Really helpful on longer trips with stops that aren't just airport/hotel/airport. Good for charging at friend's house too.
• Cloth and materials. The outer fabric, inside pockets, and inside lining is better than expected. I'm used to my Tum's synthetic, nylon feel. Nice little added benefit.
What I don't like:
• I would love a full-sized version for multi-week or month long trips. This definitely gets the job done for long weekends, but it's going to be a stretch after that.
• Fabric and wheels pick up general dust/dirt – or in my case, cat hair. I make sure to clean off the wheels every now and then, stupid cat ;)
• Haven't used the GPS yet or remote-locking. I just don't lock it or use the included keys to unlock. Also, I usually know where my carry-on is, so GPS hasn't been needed, but I like that the option is there in case it goes missing. Let's hope I don't have to.
Overall, I like the suitcase and feel it's a nice upgrade from my Tumi Tech.