Bluetooth Music Audio Stereo Adapter Receiver for Car 3.5mm AUX Home Speaker MP3 for Car Music Sound System Hands Free Calling Built-in Mic - Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful bluetooth IC, more stronger compatibility. Simple operation, normal speaker become hands-free Bluetooth speaker magically, portable for vehicle mounted systems.
- Powered by built-in rechargeable li-ion battery via mini USB port
- Play music through your car stereo and answer phone call via the built-in Mic
- 3.5mm male to male audio connector or 3.5mm male to male audio cable to connect the speakers and the receiver
- Compatible with : iPhone iPad Laptop and PC with bluetooth 2.1 and above, Samsung HTC all other Android 2.1 (and above) devices with Bluetooth
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bluetooth v3+EDR, Class 2
Support A2DP V1.2 stereo
Powered by USB 5V DC
Transmission distances of up to 10M
Support Bluetooth hands-free function
Wireless music receiver connects to 3.5mm headphone jacks
Use with home stereos/speakers, car stereos, headphones etc
1.Make your Car AUX audio sytem and Home Theater AV HiFi Surrounding system become bluetooth compatible, get music from bluetooth enable device
2.Simply connect this bluetooth audio receiver to your line-in or auxiliary input on your speakers and enjoy the wireless music revolution
3.Whether you want Bluetooth convenience in your car, through your home-theater system, in your kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom, etc.
4.3.5mm male to male audio connector or cable to connect the speakers and receiver
Power on: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 5-7 seconds until you hear a "ready for connecting or a sound"
Power off: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 4-5 seconds until you hear a "Long be or red led"
2.Connect the receiver to your speakers
Pairing: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 7 seconds until you hear the "Ready for connecting or a sound". The LED indicator will flash between red and blue alternately.
Activate your mobile phone's bluetooth function and search for available Bluetooth devices
Selet "BT310REV or DL-LINK" from the list
When paring is completed, the voice report "connected or short bebe" The LED indicator will flash Blue alternately
1 x Bluetooth Music Receiver Built-in Mic
1 x Micro USB Power Cable
1 x 3.5mm Stereo Inlet Socket
1 x User Manual
Simple operation, normal car speaker become hands-free Bluetooth speaker magically, portable for vehicle mounted systems. Give you the better product experience.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- pretty small not taking to much space on radio
-easy to setup
-sounds good and amplifies sound
-dies out fast and needs to be charged quite often
-light to bright during the nighttime
Not really able to charge phone & use at same time due to it making popping sounds
- This product worked for about 2 weeks. Then it seemed to stop receiving power. I tried to power it using a different USB cable and different power input from my car, but it still didn't work. I have treated this very carefully--it just sits in my armrest compartment, shielded from extreme temperatures or blows.
- It was able to sync with my phone; however, it was hard to get it to just turn on. When I pushed the button for too short of a time, nothing would happen. If I held it for too long, it would go into a pairing mode. I had to hold it just right. It was very frustrating.