Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
[2020 Upgraded] Bluetooth 5.0 Stereo Audio Amplifier Receiver 2 Channel Class D Mini Hi-Fi Integrated Amp for Home Speakers 50W x 2 TPA3116 - Fosi Audio BT10A
Save 10% on ❤ P1 Mini Tube Pre-Amplifier ❤ when you purchase 1 or more ❤ BT10A Bluetooth 5.0 Mini Stereo Amplifier ❤ offered by Fosi Audio. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 10% on ❤ K3 HiFi Headphone Amplifier DAC Converter ❤ when you purchase 1 or more ❤ BT10A Bluetooth 5.0 Mini Stereo Amplifier ❤ offered by Fosi Audio. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🍎[UPDATE] 2020 New Model
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless streaming range up to 39ft(12m), with bass and treble control, Simple compact design but practical and powerful, Adopt TI TPA3116D2 chip to get clear and clarity sound, no audible noise, dead silent when nothing is playing through it;
- Advanced circuitry design, built-in speakers protection circuit, best for bookshelf/computer/desktop/speakers in your home;
- Home Hi-Fi integrated amplifier, Exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound; Ship with power adapter and power cord, you can use directly;
- Perfectly suited for your desktop or a smaller space in your home or office, Aluminum shell to sure high quality, 18-month warranty, you can return the item if you have any problems;
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fosi Audio was founded with a simple goal: Build products that sound great and make people want to listen to music every day. We design, manufacture, and sales many Hi-Fi audio products on the market. We pursue your perfect music journey. Enjoy Hi-Fi music with Fosi Audio audio products NOW!
- Fosi Audio Official Website: www.fosiaudio.com
- Facebook Page: Fosi Audio
- After-sale Service and Technical Support: www.fosiaudioshop.com
Bluetooth 5.0 Mini Hi-Fi Amplifier
- Power Adapter: 19V/4.74A
- DC Input Range: 15-24V
- Terminating Impedance: 2 Ohm - 8 Ohm
- MAX Power Output: 50W x 2
- THD: ≤ 0.04%;
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (±1 dB)
- SNR: ≥ 98dB
- Input Sensitivity ≤ 280mV
- Input Mode: Bluetooth and 3.5mm AUX
- Bluetooth Transmission Distance: Up to 39ft(12m)
- With bass and treble control, adjust the sound in your need;
- Bluetooth 5.0 streaming range up to 39ft(12m);
- Texas Instruments 3116D2 Amp chip to ensure Hi-Fi sound quality;
- Supplied Accessories: Amplifier, 19V 4.74A Power supply, AC power cord, Manual;
Bluetooth 5.0 Compatible
Bass and Treble Control
Mini but Powerful
How to use BT10A amplifier?
- Step 1 - Connecting the Speaker Wire
- BT10A accept bare wire, banana plugs, spade lugs, or pin terminators. Please turn off the amplifier before connecting to the speakers.
- Step 2 – Connecting the Power Supply
- Be sure that the volume/power switch on the front panel is in the OFF position before connecting the power supply.NOTE: Please plug the power cord into the amp THEN the AC outlet.
- Step 3 – Operation
- Turn on the BT10A volume/power knob and set the volume control to an initial setting of about 9 o’clock. Turn on your audio input source and adjust the volume to your desired listening level.
- The Bluetooth name is Q3003, please volume-down before Bluetooth connects.
- You can pair with your Bluetooth device when the amp power on.
- If Bluetooth connects, playback from the physical 3.5mm AUX input is interrupted.
- You need to turn off the Bluetooth from your device if you use AUX input when Bluetooth pairing;
|Type||2.0 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp||2.1 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp/Headphone Amp|
|Input||RCA||Bluetooth + RCA||Bluetooth + 3.5mm AUX||RCA||RCA||Bluetooth + RCA|
|Output||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers+ Headphone|
|THD||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%|
|SNR||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB|
|Work Voltage||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V|
|MAX Power Output||100 wattx2||100 wattx2||50 wattx2||160 wattx2||50 wattx2+100 watt||50 wattx2|
Compare with similar items
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 5.0
Amplifier Chip: TPA3116;
Rated output power: 2*50W /4Ω;
Audio input: RCA input + Bluetooth input;
Audio output: 2 set of Banana Speaker Jacks;
Signal to noise ratio: ＞99dB;
Power supply: DC 19V 4.74A;
1 * Power Amplifier
1 * Power supply
1 * Bluetooth antenna
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I paired it with 2 of these speakers (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002YPS6T6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) and installed one in her bathroom and one in her bedroom. The sound blew me away. You'd swear there was a sub hidden somewhere. Plenty of thump, plenty of detail.
If I were putting together a listening station (like studio monitors) I'd pop for this again in a red hot second. Paired with more efficient speakers it would be killer.
No issue with BlueTooth, other than the "pop" they tell you to expect while pairing. Since I paired it with an Echo Dot that will not be moving or un-pairing, this is not a problem for me.
It keeps disconnecting my device now and if I turn the knob over halfway I hear very annoying hissing sounds (when it does work). The bluetooth can't be disabled and other people are able to connect to it and this interferes with my usage... The hissing and the disconnecting issue is the worst part of this device. My bluetooth device and the amp aren't even that far from each other and it's cutting off. Biggest concern is that it doesn't work when I want it to and when it does, it clicks on and off for the audio.
You cannot disable bluetooth sadly and the other issue is when I connect via Bluetooth, it would cause my speakers to having a hissing sound. There would also be situations where it has to reconnect when you don't play anything for a few minute so it makes a clicking sound rather than continuously connect, which is really weird.
UPDATE 5/12/19: Well, I was happy with this amplifier until, after eight months of use, it abruptly stopped working. With no warranty and no way to contact the Chinese manufacturer, I now have a new paperweight.
Top reviews from other countries
My default setup will be to feed signal to the amp through the headphone output in my laptop but I tested the Bluetooth connection with my Pixel 4 XL phone. It connected fast and sounded just as good as the aux input from the laptop.
I thoroughly recommend this amplifier if you need something simple but nice to listen to. And it's tiny. Like, really tiny.
Highly recommend this for anyone looking to get speakers connected on a little budget.
Wonder whether Amazon or the importer is breaking the law, and who would be liable in the event of an accident?
Almighty crack through the speakers after a few seconds, if you don't switch it off at the volume control. As my amp is situated remotely it's an issue in my setup.
Speaker connections are fiddly.
And the mains plug is dangerous and illegal. It's not fused, and doesn't have shrouded pins to make it touchproof.
Buy a new C7 plug and lead to run this amp.
Our first attempt to pair to our iPod Touch were brilliant with no problems whatsoever, the red light turned blue with a slight click sound inside the amplifier... strange but ok.
After the Fosi BT10A was switched off then switched back on again one hour later the bluetooth didn't re connect automatically... now this can happen when pairing any devices with equipment generally... anyway we tried and tried re pairing and it was fruitless however...
We ended up having to delete the BT10A from the iPod touch bluetooth menu and start all over from scratch. We repeatedly went through the same process, by pairing, switching off, then on again and trying to re pair about 4 or 5 times, it was the same old story and too much hassle.
The Bluetooth did pair again after removing the Fosi BT10A from the iPod Touch Bluetooth menu and restarting afresh 4 or 5 times but as I said, it was too much hassle to do this procedure every single time. We're almost sure this isn't really how it's supposed to be!
We purchased a basic Nobsound amplifier, no bass or treble controls and it was perfect. Fosi and Nobsound are the same group apparently, and they produce good quality products.
No two identical products are the same so don't be put off.
This is our story, it's supposed to be a new upgrade, but this particular unit we have seems more of a downgrade sorry, we sent it back and got a refund and we didn't really want to do that!