Bluetooth Audio Transmitter / Adapter - Transform your non-Bluetooth devices such as TV, Music Players, iPods, MP3 / MP4 into Wireless Streaming Machines (Blue)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- WIRELESSLY TRANSMIT AUDIO FROM DEVICE: Convert your traditional non-Bluetooth devices into a V4.0 Bluetooth Wireless Device (e.g. TV, MP3, CD/DVD Player, e-Reader or PC, and more). Simply plug the Strobe Transmitter into a 3.5mm AUX port and instantly transmit wireless audio from your Bluetooth music device Super cool, right?
- NO AUDIO DELAY - The most annoying tech problem you can is a lag between sound and images. It avoids that issue with AptX LOW LATENCY support (with under 50 msec latency) - so everything you watch, play, or listen to comes with NO apparent delay between audio and video!
- SMALL, LIGHTWEIGHT AND USER-FRIENDLY: No need to say goodbye to your old Non-Bluetooth audio devices. Strobe will do the quick and easy fix for you - and it's small and lightweight too! It not only transmits Bluetooth to your device, it also delivers awesome sound quality with no unwanted static, noise and no sound delay when you watch videos.
- EASY PAIRING, LONG RANGE: Enjoy stereo music streaming as far as 33 feet for 6 full hours. It easily auto pairs with Bluetooth stereo headset, headphones, speakers and other Bluetooth-enabled stereo audio system. Bring anywhere you go, be Bluetooth-ready all the time!
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Proxelle Strobe Bluetooth Transmitter can auto pair with most non-Bluetooth devices including but not limited to TV, MP3/4, e-Reader and PC. Simply make sure your device has 3.5mm AUX input port or jack. The transmitter can also easily pair with most Bluetooth audio devices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Sunvalley Brands||Patozon||Patozon||GLAM HOBBY||Patozon|
|Color||Store-Blue||Advanced Car Kits||Black||Black||3.5mm AUX Bluetooth Receiver||Balck|
|Item Dimensions||1.18 x 1.57 x 0.39 in||0.98 x 2.05 x 0.39 in||4 x 5.2 x 1.1 in||2.96 x 5.67 x 0.65 in||—||3.05 x 3.25 x 1.86 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.71 ounces||—||3.25 ounces||—||3.2 ounces|
Bluetooth Version: 4.0
Supported Profile: A2DP
Operation Range: Up to 33 feet
Play Time: 6 hours
Multi-Point Connection: Not supported
LED Indicator: Shows charging and pairing
Box Contents: Strobe Bluetooth Receiver, Micro USB charging cable, User Manual
Operates while charging: Supported
To determine whether your device is compatible with the Bluetooth Transmitter, please check the following:
1. Your device is Bluetooth-enabled and can be paired with any Bluetooth transmitter. The Strobe Bluetooth Transmitter is compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices, including but not limited to Bluetooth speaker, Bluetooth headphone, Bluetooth earbuds, etc.
2. Does your non-Bluetooth device (e.g. TV/PC/non-Bluetooth tablet) has a 3.5mm AUX input or output port?
If all these are good, then your device will work well with Strobe Bluetooth Transmitter.
NOTE: It enables device to transmit BUT NOT receive Bluetooth signals.
SCROLL UP NOW AND CLICK "ADD TO CART" TO MAKE PROXELLE'S STROBE BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER A PART OF YOUR LIFE!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
it's relatively painless to pair with other devices.
Does work while powered and as someone else stated, it does work while plugged in, but what's the point of wireless bluetooth if you have to keep the device plugged in.