- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Bluedio HS Neckband Bluetooth Speakers offered by Bluedio. Enter code KBBF3NA2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds, Bluedio T Elf 2 True Wireless Touch Headphones in-Ear Earphones with Charging Case, Mini Car Headset Built-in Mic for Cell Phone/Sports, 6Hrs Playtime, LED Indicator
|Price:||$16.99 & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Item Weight||87 Grams|
About this item
- ♪♫【Bluedio T Elf II -- BRANDNEW TOUCH CONTROL】- Bluedio 5.0 T-Elf 2 Earbuds improved the connection and operation function, introduce the touch control. By doing this, switch songs, adjust volume, pause and play, answer or hang on the phone, all these function can be easily realized by your finger touching.
- ♪♫【MORE POWERFUL 6mm DRIVERS】- T-Elf 2 Wireless Earbuds adopt 6mm drivers, no longer one generation of 5mm drivers, which bring you a better and clear sound quality.
- ♪♫【EASY-LINK & FAST PAIRING】- Bluetooth Earbuds are equipped with one-step pairing technology. Take the Left and the Right earbuds out of charging case,then earphones will pair with each other. LED indicator let you keep track any time of the headphone pairing status and the battery status of the charging box.
- ♪♫【UP TO 35-HRS WORK TIME】- The charge case holds roughly 5 full charges and each charge works for roughly 5-6 hours(The play time is twice that of similar earbuds in the market). Charge for 10 minutes and use for about one hour, about 1-hour charge you can make the earbuds battery from died to full charge, and only 2 hours for charging case.
- ♪♫【PACKAGE INCLUDED】- 1 x Bluedio T Elf 2; 1 x Charging Case; 1 x Charger Cable; 1 x User Manual; 3 Pairs of eartips with 3 different sizes(S,M,L)
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NOTE: Original Bluedio T-Elf 2 Wireless Earbuds ONLY sold by" Bluedio".
Clear Sound Quality
Bluedio T-Elf2 bluetooth earphones adopted 6mm driver bigger than before, and built-in and advanced patented technology VFT of Bluedio(patent No:ZL20160848544.8),which bring you a better and clear sound quality.
Rock Solid Connection
Adopt the most advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology. Bluedio T-Elf2 Support A2DP, HSP, HFP, AVRCP. Provides in-call stereo sound. Also own fast and stable transmission without tangling.
Extended Play Time
With 650 mAh charging case, you can use earphones for about 5-6 hours(data from Bluedio laboratory) for a single charge, and the charging case can provide another 35-hour play time, giving you persistent energy. Note:charger for charging case must be limit as 5V output
One Step Pairing
Automatic system gives you a hassle-free experience when pairing and connecting to your devices. All you need to do just take them out from the case and turn on the left and right earbuds, two earbuds will connect automatically, put them on and you are ready to immerse in your music world.
Wireless earbuds are lightweight,weighing only at 0.11 oz, secure and ergonomic design, three different sizes of earcaps,which make it fit with most shape of ears comfortably. They won't fall out while you moving around or working out.
1 x Bluedio T Elf 2
1 x Charging Case
1 x Charger Cable
1 x User Manual
3 Pairs of eartips with 3 different sizes(S,M,L)（The midle size eartips are putting on the earphones）
Premium Touch Control：
- Single click: Play/ Pause/Answer/Hang up
- Previous song: Press left earbud three times.
- Next song: Press right earbud twice three times.
- Voice assistant: Long Press about 1 second.
- Volume +: Double press right earbud
- Volume -: Double press left earbud
- Clean matching record: long press for 10s
- Last redial: Continuously press four times and redial a call
- 1.Turn off Bluetooth on your device firstly,
- 2.Open the charging box and you’ll see LED light flashing on two earphones
- 3.Turn on Bluetooth on your device to search for “T Elf 2” and click it to connect.
Once initially paired with your device, the earbuds automatically turn on and connect with your device when took out from the charging case; Automatically turn off and charge when returned and closed to the charging case.
Note: Earbuds will automatically turn on and connect back to your device when fully charged in the charging case, please turn off Bluetooth of your device when you are not using the headset.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Battery life is good. I can actually just take them out and set them aside without returning them tot the charger and the next day they’ll still run fine, I only have to charge them every other afternoon but I’m not a heavy user. Sound quality isn’t the most immersive, but I don’t entirely mind because I don’t feel comfortable entirely shutting out outside sound in case anything happens around me I need to be aware of. I can hear music and videos crystal clear with no distortion or buzzing like older bud pairs I tried. They are efficient and crisp in switching from things like Music over to a YouTube video and back again.
I don’t use earbuds for phone calls generally, so haven’t yet had opportunity to try them out on a live call, but I would imagine their sound quality is similar to the music playback.
I can even just go into my home office at night after my wife is asleep and they’ll switch right over to my desktop Mac’s Bluetooth and I can listen to my music without waking her.
I only have two real complaints, though they’re not deal breakers.
The first is that they don’t have mechanical buttons in their surfaces. Instead of pressing down to activate a feature, just lightly touching the thing will play or pause something or too long a warm touch of fingertip will activate voice dialing. And oddly enough, if you are for example lying in bed and happen to turn your head into your pillow a little, your own inner earlobe can come into contact and activate the bud. If you get an itch in an ear and scratch it, if you are adjusting the buds to find the best way to sit them into your ears, you can have a fast patter of hearing the Asian woman’s voice telling you over and over “power on! Power off! Connecting! Voice dialing! Power off!” until you finally get them in place and stop touching them. Kinda wish there was a way to access settings and change the audio alerts from a speaking voice to some ring tone or chirp, that polite Asian-accented English is fine but it can be a little annoying as already described.
The second is the little green charging light on the front of the charging case is VERY bright. Like green laser point bright almost. I have to turn it over on its front at night so I can go to sleep.
Overall though, very good price and quality. I’ve gone through cheaper pairs that were much cheaper junk, and I don’t use earbuds enough to warrant spending a lot of money on pricier pairs. So this is a good higher-than-medium-quality, affordable set with good functionality and only a few hiccups in use that you can get used to.
Top reviews from other countries
Great thing is this product price is really in budget.
-Crystal clear audio with balanced treble and bass
-Comfort fit in ear, can wear it while jogging
-backup is amazing compared to other product
-I think it's best price in India
-completely touch controlled
-very compact easy to carry in a pocket
-box design can be a little bit improved
-I would be happy to see different colors
Sound: Sound is really fine as I am a music lover so want to hear every string and vocals and bass as well. I feel like it has a balanced armature. I am hearing new notes ever than before. Don't expect so much Bass. It is just balanced Highs, Mids and Lows. Max volume not too loud.
Battery: Another strong point is it's battery back up. It is giving 6 hours playback on a single charge. I don't know why this company advertising actual time. any other company definitely exaggerate its performance. Charging box also giving 4-5 times extra backup. It has Type-C port. It was also very compact.
Control: Touch sensitive function is very annoying in the beginning. You should definitely feel insecure losing them and adjusting to tight fit but... they never fall. When you touch every time on the middle of the pod it takes signal and perform according that and leads pause and play some times volume up and down. So do not touch unnecessarily.
Some other tws models doesn't have volume control and recent call features. It has all
One tap on any pod : play, pause. answer call, end call
Two taps on right: Volume up, left: Volume down
Three taps on right: Next song, Left: Previous track
Four Taps on any pod dials recent call.
Long press on any pod for Voice assistant. Tried on Android and iOS both working fine.
Update: Cortana also working
Seller providing free carry case. It is very convenient if your mobile charging port is other than type-C, you can put charging box and type-C cable together in this case and carry.
Finally very satisfied with the price and performance and perfect fit. Recommended to all.
Edit: Some mobiles having individual volume control for bluetooth devices like asus, oppo and realme. Check ear pods max volume by double tap right pod until you hear maximum volume.
The touch controls results in any time you try to insert, adjust etc. they may turn off, on, who knows.
Thankfully the price is not high, but for sound grab a set of $1 wired buds - i compared to an old set i had from an old phone and yep - pretty much the same (regardless of tip size/seal and so on).
Had to try a few times and look at photo to figure out the position that I need to put in.
Even then, it feels weird.
However, this is not really a big issue.
The main issue I have is the sound quality.
To say it is shocking is an understatement.
Lack of bass, high tone is too pitchy, etc.
i compared it to another wireless earphone (with wire connecting those earplug, not earbud) I had, which is a Tectronic, and it is way worse than that. That tectonic's sound quality wasn't that great either, but at least it is still ok.