Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds, Bluedio Hi(Hurricane) TWS Wireless Earbud Headphones in-Ear Earphones with Charging Case, Mini Car Headset Built-in Mic for Cell Phone/Running/Android, 5Hrs Playtime
|Price:||$19.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.00 (13%)|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bluetooth 5. 0 & TWS- Adopt the most advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology. Bluedio Hi Support A2DP, HSP, HFP, AVRCP. Provides in-call stereo sound. Also own fast and stable transmission without tangling.
- One step pairing- Automatic system gives you a hassle-free experience when pairing and connecting to your devices. All you need to do just take them out from the case and turn on the left and right earbuds, two earbuds will connect automatically, put them on and you are ready to immerse in your music world.
- 20H Playing time with portable charging case: The charge case holds roughly 4 full charges and each charge works for roughly 5 hours. About 1-hour charging you can make the earbuds battery from died to full charge, and only 2 hours for charging case.
- Latest face recognition technology to control pause/play: No longer use infrared sensing technology to control music pause and play, Bluedio introduces the latest face recognition technology to control music pause/play, it is more stable. When you take down the RIGHT earbud from you head, the music will pause, when you wear it, the music will continue to play.
- Package included: 1 x Bluedio Hi; 1 x Charging Case; 1 x Charger Cable; 1 x User Manual; 3 Pairs of eartips with 3 different sizes(S,M,L)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NOTE: Original Bluedio Hi Wireless Earbuds ONLY sold by" Bluedio".
Auto Power On and Pairing with Phone
- First step - Open the charging case,long-press the multi-function button respectively, click any one of the earphones, the two earphones can be paired quickly. S
- econd step-turn on the blutooth of your phone and choose "Hi"
After First Pairing
- Put the earphones in the charing case, click the charing button of charing box
- Then open the charing box to take out the earphones, they will be turned on and reconnected automatically
How to do if only one earphone has sound or the other earphone does not be connected?
- Firstly, long-press the multi-function button to turn on the earphones, press the multi-function button for three times,the earphones will be turned down automatically,
- Secondly, put the two earphones back into the charing box, close the the cover, click the charing button of charing box, clear the pairing imformation
- Restart the earphones and turn on the Bluetooth of phone for Bluetooth pairing
Face Recognition Technology
The built-in touch sensor chip intelligently senses the wearing status.
When you take down only the RIGHT earbud from you head, the music will pause, when you wear it, the music will continue to play.
Superior Sound Quality
13mm dynamic speakers(Biggest Driver on the earphones Market At Present) and noise isolation deliver clear and flawless in-ear call quality.
Advanced Bluetooth 5.0
Adopt the most advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology. Bluedio Hi Support A2DP, HSP, HFP, AVRCP. Provides in-call stereo sound. Also own fast and stable transmission without tangling.
Light Weight & Fashionable Design
So light you can barely notice, comfortable after hours of wear thanks to its ergonomic design.The 600mAh large capacity charing case is portable,easy to store and dirty-resistant
Bluedio's eartips are engineered from a super-soft liquid silicone for exceptional in-ear comfort. Eartips are also available in multiple sizes to ensure everyone has a perfect listening experience.
1 x Bluedio Hi
1 x Charging Case
1 x Charger Cable
1 x User Manual
3 Pairs of eartips with 3 different sizes(S,M,L)
|Bluedio Fi||Bluedio Particle||Bluedio Hi||Bluedio T Elf2|
|Playtime Per Charge||5-6 Hrs||5-6 Hrs||5-6 Hrs||5-6 Hrs|
|Total Playtime with Charging Case||20-24 Hrs||20-24 Hrs||20-24 Hrs||20-24 Hrs|
|Noise reduction||CVC 8.0 Noise reduction||Noise isolation||Noise isolation||Noise isolation|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Drivers||6mm drivers||6mm drivers||13mm drivers||6mm drivers|
|Sound||Qualcomm 3020 chipset; Deep Bass Stereo Sound||Bluedio VFT patent; Clear Sound Quality||13mm dynamic speakers and noise isolation deliver clear and flawless in-ear call quality||Bluedio VFT patent; Clear Sound Quality|
|Other Features||APTX; Face Recognition Technology||Face Recognition Technology; Ultra-lightweight build; More Comfortable Wearing||Face Recognition Technology||Touch Control: More Comfortable Wearing; Face Recognition Technology|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Decided to get some truly wireless ones and decided to go with some Onyxpods (not on amazon) that were about $34. I believe they are similar to the apple airpod but black. they worked great for a day..then the left piece stopped connecting/would make noises when charging (currently waiting for a replacement from them).
So decided to order this as its "similar" in shape and...Under $20...cant really go wrong with that.
Used at the gym today and they worked flawlessly, no issues what so ever with coming loose, sound cutting in/out etc.
1. Cheap as can be.
2. Sound is pretty good. (nothing else to really compare to)
3. Noise cancelation seems decent (may have not had it fully plugged in, or my ear canal is slightly bigger, but could barely hear the music playing in the gym at half volume..turn it to 70%+ and i couldnt hear anything.
4. Did not have to adjust them at all as even with twisting, squatting and such, never felt loose at all.
5. They have a feature that if you take the right one out of your ear, it pauses/stops your music in case you need to talk to someone which is pretty neat. (havent really checked out the controls for pausing it yet.
1. The case is rather crappy compared to the onyxpods i have..seems more flimsy of a plastic, plus is a LOT larger so more annoying having in your pocket at the gym.
2. Personally i dont like the little squishy ear pieces as they tend to get dirty easier then the style on the onyxpods
3. Getting them out of the case requires more force then i would imagine...They should simply slide/pop right out, but it feels you have to almost force it to come out...if the case came open...Would NEVER fall out. May get easier over time.
Only other annoying thing is the connecting after it charges. Once you put them in the case to charge it will auto reconnect after complete..even without you telling it to. The onyx pods do as well..so may just be a wireless earbud + case charger setup, but just something to live with/turn bluetooth off after you are finished with them.
Overall 10/10 would recommend them if you want to get an intro pair into wireless bluetooth.
Top international reviews
I ordered these at 2pm on a Tuesday, right before work, hoping I’d have them by at least the end of the week.
7am the NEXT DAY they’re waiting at my front porch...
the delivery service even did me a solid by hiding the package under a stool instead of leaving them out in plain sight, 12/10 from me on the delivery.
Now, the headphones?!!!
I paid $200 for a pair of Bluetooth headphones to use for work a few months back, and unfortunately lost the right one because I am dumb.
Let me tell you something about those expensive headphones...
I cannot use them at all anymore because for some reason whoever designed them thought it’d be a swell idea to make only the right one work alone.. the left is completely useless
I paid $30 in total for these and they are louder, actually stay in my ears all day, and here’s the kicker.. the left works without the right, and vice versa!!
The sound quality is nothing short of amazing considering what I was expecting with the price.
The range of the headphones is a good 40 to 50 feet from your phone.
For $30 you literally cannot go wrong ordering these.
The only “issue” is that yes, the case is made of really cheap plastic and it feels like if I’m not too careful I could potentially break it... but if I did I’d just buy a new pair!
I have included side by side pictures with air pods for comparison
Pairing took a few minutes. It's important to turn both on at the same time, let them connect to each other, and then connect them to your phone. This is because you can individually connect each one seperate and music may only play from one at a time
My only complaint is that the microphone quality is bad. The person on the other end of the line says there's a lot of static.
UPDATE: For some reason I can't charge both earbuds at once, I have to do them one at a time. When I press the button on the case the light flashes a couple of times and turns off.
UPDATE2: Contacted them about my issue and they are sending me a replacement! Awesome customer service! Highly recommend Bluedio and will feel confident purchasing their other products. Rating from 4 star to 5 star!
Très bonne écoute autant pour cellulaire que la musique! Et l'autre côté,ont nous entend très bien! 👌🏻
For its price, not a bad purchase If one can overlook the overall plastic built. This is the fourth Bluetooth headset that I ordered from Amazon and the only one that sits and fits well in my ear so I’m keeping this one.
Sound quality is good, although I am no audiophile. They fit well, no fear of them falling out of my ears while I am cycling to work. The price point is amazingly good. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a nicer, more economical alternative to Apple's airpods aka Bitch Buds.