Bluetooth Bracelet Incoming Call Alert with Vibration and Anti-lost Alarm for Cell Phone Mobile
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled mobiles: Bluetooth Version:2.0; Bluetooth Frequency of 2.4GHz
- Vibrate (every 2 seconds) to alert with the incoming phone call (Not response to SMS)
- Vibrate to alarm you when your mobile pass away from you more than 10 meters
- Built-in rechargeble battery, approximately 2 hours charging time and up to 48-60 hours in stand-by mode (Approximately)
- The tiny LED light shows 2 different colors to indicate its status (Connection, phone call )
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Regarding the “Customer Review”, we have to explain more details as below: 1. this item can't reject the incoming calls. 2. the length of the bracelet band is designed to be adjustable. Just open the buckle at the end of hinge (by nail or something small and hard), then cut down the rubber band a little by knife or scissors to fit your wrist, and finally, buckle it back into the hinge. Very simple and eay to DIY. Come in matt black color, looks very sporty and fashionable. You 'll also feel comfortable wearing the rubber wristband. With this bracelet, no chance to miss any incoming call and lose your mobile. Packing List: Bluetooth Alarm Bracelet + Charging Cable + Manual Charge it with your USB power plug or computer USB port.