Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on March 7, 2015
I would recommend this headset only to someone with a small head that wants a cheap headset they can consider disposable if ruined.

Does what it says but is very small and completely unadjustable; only my wife (a small woman) and our smallest children were able to get it to fit comfortably on their heads, though the size of the ear buds caused my children discomfort. The sound quality is mediocre at best - it's not tinny or staticy, but no real base to speak of either. It gets so little use right now that I can't even begin to speculate on battery life. The instructions leave a lot to be desired and the device is not very user friendly.

Ultimately my wife will use it as a throw-away headset for working out come summer so her good ones don't get sweaty.
on January 1, 2015
I have previously bought the Motorola S10-HD Bluetooth Stereo Headphones. Twice. In both opportunities the product lasted for some months until eventually stop working. This time I have decided to opt for a cheaper (25% of the Motorola`s cost) Chinese version -- at least, the loss would be 4 times less annoying....

To my suprise, the headset has shown itself much better in all aspects: usability (buttons easier to use and more intuitive), efficiency (immediate Bluetooth connection) and comfort. Wish I had tried this first.
on June 29, 2014
These turned out to be pretty good and synced just find with my Samsung galaxy Note(phone). Initially I received the first product which had a broken headset. I contacted the seller who was awesome and worked with me to exchange the set and I received a new set unharmed. Worth the money and great customer service. Would buy again from them.
on February 7, 2015
The Sports Bluetooth Headset was a nice find and we ordered two headsets. They arrived very quickly and were put to use the same day. We loved them. My headset, unfortunately, stopped working a few days later, so I contacted customer service. They were extremely nice and offered a full refund. I accepted it because we actually only needed one headset for my wife. But she enjoys hers so much that I may purchase another one for me. I am totally impressed with the wonderful way their customer service responded to my email. I Highly recommend them.
on December 23, 2014
Ok I see bad comments here but the true is I bought this 2 times and they work for me. I use with my computer perfectly nd firts I used with a samsung nexus s than I upgrade to a samsung galaxy s4 mini nd work perfectly nd my last upgrade is a samsung galaxy s5 nd this still working perfectly also I used with iphone 4s. "I like it" in my personal opinion the only bad thing I found with this is the hear plugs! But I replaced with the hear plugs from my Samsung original headphones ;) easy. My money work
on November 9, 2014
Won't sync w/ my Samsung S4. Tried several times and gave them to a cousin. Haven't asked if he got them to work - don't care. To get good service from wireless headphones you have to spend quite a bit more money. My fault for going cheap. May work for others but won't buy cheap for this type of item in the future. Probably not sellers fault. Rec'd quickly and that's a +. Would not recommend!!!
on December 18, 2014
It works. It is a bit uncomfortable, and it the sound cuts out when I move.
on May 18, 2016
Not worth the money. I purchased this set and it stopped working after two charges. I'm the absolute worst at returning items, so I never got a chance to return them.
on June 25, 2014
The instructions are not clear. I had to figure out which button turn the headset on and off. They are not a good fit in my ears. But they do work.
on January 5, 2015
Initially these worked ok. Not the best sound but good for what you paid. I liked the ability to control the music as well. Recently, however they've stopped charging and will not sync. I will try and contact the buyer to get a replacement and give them an opportunity.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.