2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
TicPods 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds,TWS Earbud,Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones with Dual-Mic,Semi-in-ear Design,Voice Assistant,Head Gesture,Touch Controls,Quick-Commands,IPX4 Water Resistant,20H Battery,Navy
|Connector Type||USB Type C|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Premium Hardware, Stabler and Smoother: Bluetooth 5.0 connection within 10 metres, IPX4 dust and waterproof. Equipped with Qualcomm's flagship level chips to improve transmission and reduce latency QCC5121.
- World-class Design Awards received: winner of GOOD Design, Reddot and FINALIST. Super lightweight, each earbud weighs only 4.2g, and the charging case is 42% smaller than the previous generation. Semi-in-ear design, easy to wear and super comfortable. Three colors to choose from.
- Superior Sound Quality: 13mm moving coil creates immersive listening experience. Hi-Fi protocols such as aptX and AAC are supported. The audio sensitivity is as high as 132dB@1kHZ. For better conversation quality, dual-mic noise cancellation is available for TicPods 2 Pro.
- Install Mobvoi app to ensure a long playing time: We improve sound quality and optimize product features by OTA updates through Mobvoi app. 4 hours playing time with a single charge, 20 hours along with charging case. Upgraded to type-C fast charging port. A charge of 5-minute provides 1 hour of playing time. High-precision sensors can automatically play/pause the music just at the moment you wear on/put off the earbuds.
- Control Audio the Way You Want: Mobvoi's patented ‘Tickle’ feature helps you to control the playlist without taking out the smartphone. Double-click to play next song or hang up a call. Press and hold for two seconds to wake up voice assistant or reject a call. Slide up and down to increase/decrease volume.
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About Mobvoi and TicWatch:
- As a voice-based Artificial Intelligence company, Mobvoi is defining the next generation of human-machine interaction.
- Backed by Google in 2015, Mobvoi and Google formed a strategic partnership through Wear OS and Google Assistant.
- We offer a replacement for quality-related issues, 12 months from the date of your purchase.
- Join [mobvoi.com/membership] to get an extra 6-month (18 months in total).
Define the Next Generation of Human-machine Interaction
TicPods 2 Pro - Your Smart Assistant Powered by AI Technology.
With upgraded control options (touch/audio /gesture), TicPods 2 re-invented the ways of interaction with TWS earbuds, brings about more convenience and fun.
Connected with Mobvoi app to get the latest software updates, customize your smart controls, check battery life and more.
Premium Hardware, Superior Sound
Supports High-quality Audio Protocol
Pair TicPods with Your Smartwatch
*More details please refer to the product page of TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE.
Mobvoi’s Core AI Tech
Your most intuitive audio experience.
- Tickle：Through ‘Tickle’, the playlist is in your control without any touch on your phone.
- TicHear: “Hey Tico” activates your device’s native smart assistant
- TicHear: Quick-Commands voice commands. No need to use wake word.
- TicMotion: Head gesture controls. Easily pickup and refuse incoming calls.
Small & Well-designed
Comfortable and Durable
Long Playing Hours & Fast Charging
|TicPods 2 Pro||TicPods 2||TicPods 1||TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE||TicWatch Pro 2020||TicWatch E2|
|Head Gesture Controls||✓||-||-||-||-||-|
|Wake-Up Word for Voice Assistant||"Hey Tico"||-||-||"OK Google"||"OK Google"||"OK Google"|
|OTA Updates||✓||✓||-||Wear OS by Google||Wear OS by Google||Wear OS by Google|
|Bluetooth Specs||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 4.2||Bluetooth 4.2||Bluetooth 4.2||Bluetooth 4.1|
|Microphone||Dual-mic with noise cancellation||Single-mic with noise cancellation||Single-mic with noise cancellation||-||-||-|
|Charging Port||Type-C||Type-C||Micro USB||Charging-dock||Charging-dock||Charging-dock|
|Charging Case Capacity||390mAh||390mAh||340mAh||415mAh||415mAh||415mAh|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was an important feature for me. I have the 2nd generation Airpods and the Galaxy Buds and you can use either earbud completely independent of the other. I listen to podcasts in one ear while working until the battery runs out, then switch to the other. Maybe you'll never do this, but it's still good to know what you can and can't do with these, since you won't find it anywhere in the specs or any of the professional reviews I have seen.
What about the rest of the product? I like the fit. Much like the Airpods, they stay in my ears just fine. I don't do well with earbuds that squish into your ears. Those tend to work their way out over time in my stupid ears. The sound quality is fine. Much louder than the previous generation Ticpods and, while I'm no audiophile, they sound fine for both music and podcasts to me.
The in-ear detection works...sometimes. I have taken a bud out and set it on my desk, then put it back in only to find that 30 minutes of the podcast I was listening to has passed. Other times, the music/podcast stops immediately. Definitely not as reliable as I'd like. I just can't trust the feature, so I pause the music.
That said, I will be returning these because they won't work for the purpose that I purchased them for. I have no idea if the "Pro" version will allow you to use either earbud independently and I hate to purchase those and then have to return them.
I recently picked up a pair of the Ticpods Free - Wireless Bluetooth earbuds and I'm impressed. I was in the market for a second pair of truly wireless headphones and after having purchased several variations of Mobvoi's technology in the past including TicWatch, I knew that my relatively high standards for cost-effectiveness and performance were going to be perfectly with in the Ticpods.
The amazon shipment was quickly delivered, and the product was sufficiently kept safe in the Apple / Google quality packaging for Ticpods. The Ticpod packaging slowly slides up or down to reveal the charging case. Additionally, a printed manual was found inside, that only five individuals on planet earth would read, instead, a QR code is used to get a PDF copy of the user manual for Ticpods. Behind, the charging case is a nice add-on. The addition of a rubber clasp that can be used to grab the Ticpod charging case or to dangle from a backpack or purse. Surprised to see this, and happy to have this addon, use or not use at your leisure.
You will find a unique charging cable inside of the box as well. It has Type A on one side, and then a Y-connector for both Type C and Micro USB. Not sure, if fast charging is enabled for this cable and your model of device, YMMV. But, fun to have and could come in handy for quick charging of the TicPod case.
I purchased Navy, and they are in fact just that: Navy. It looks almost black in the retail images but described well at-least. The case feels very good in the hand, very smooth and the weight is substantial (not too heavy, but heavy-enough it won't fall off a table. The opening is magnetic. The Ticpods case will not open randomly on you in your bag, at least it did not in my large bag, while I have owned them.
The Ticpods are also sturdy. I won't drop them, but I feel like if I did...they would survive several falls. They are also magnetically locked into the Ticpods casing, and never moved while encased during my testing.
Once removed from the Ticpods case, the pods immediately went into pairing mode. Pairing was quick on Android 10, and battery life is listed via Android's Bluetooth settings menus, see the screenshot. Low and behold, right out of the box, the Ticpods were at 100% battery...thanks Mobvoi. Additionally, I noticed that the instructions do recommend you installing Mobvoi's Play Store and AppStore application to do firmware updates to the Ticpods. However, mine were currently up to date and required no updated software for the pods themselves.
I put them into my ears, and they made a welcome sound. I test this...this is not after pairing, but rather a "thanks for putting them into your ear's sound". They may sound odd, but I liked knowing the headphones knew they were in my ears! Felt, like additional confirmation of the paired /ready to play mode. Just a two tone, tetris sounding .25 second clip. Not distracting but warm and inviting. After I removed the Ticpods from my ears, they immediately paused my music tracks on my phone. Additionally, when placed back into my ears, they immediately began playing the previously playing audio track. Great feature set.
Let me get this out of the way: These are the most comfortable earbuds that have ever graced my ears. My most recent experience was with HeadSound X5 True Wireless Earbuds Headphones. In comparison to the HeadSounds, comfort and fit just felt natural. I had several others try the feel, and they felt exactly the same. Perfect fit and feel. There are two sets of rubber fittings for the Ticbuds, and the default installed fittings were a perfect fit for me.
Gesture commands are both easy to use and never errored in my testing. Tom's Hardware described them as the following:
"TicPods respond to taps and swipes, which makes it easy to control your music without using your phone. To skip to the next song, double-tap either pod. You can pause by touching the left earbud and pressing for 2 seconds. The same action on the right earbud calls up your voice assistant — Siri, Alexa or Google Assistant, depending on which is set up on your phone. To control the volume, slide up or down on each pod's stem. All of these gestures worked well, though I wish the Mobvoi app allowed for more customization — for instance, a gesture for playing the previous song. Still, the basics work just fine."
In terms of sound quality, we are getting Bluetooth 4.2 with these models. Android Authority completed early testing of these protocols and their differences and found: "Bluetooth 5 is actually about 1.7 times faster than BLE 4.2". However, if there is a delay in transmission or a dramatic decrease in sound or playback performance, I didn't see or hear it. I don't think anyone will notice a drastic difference between choosing these over another manufacturer's Bluetooth 5 pair of earpods, such as the Headsounds.
Battery life was impressive in my testing...
Mobvoi says the earbuds can last 4 hours on a charge, and up to 18 hours when you use the charging case automatically charge between listening sessions. LED's help determine both battery life of the case and of the Ticpods in addition to your phone OS.
The frequency response is average in this price range. They aren't super bass-heavy, but the mid-range is excellent, and I'm hearing treble frequencies that I didn't hear using other headphones, including the Headsounds.
Overall, these are the most impressive set of earbuds in the price range. Move over Airpods...I'm sticking with Mobvoi and Ticpods.
After reading reviews from the non-pro model, I discovered from other users that the TicPods 2 DO NOT accept FAST CHARGING or USB C to USB C, of any kind, if you plug one into it, it simply does nothing...Very crazy in 2020, all my chargers are "fast". I was hoping to use the same chargers I use at home & in the car for my Galaxy. Since the TicPods DO NOT come with a charging brick, only a USB A-C cable, I had to dig thru my collection of obsolete cables to find an old charging brick from like an iPhone 4. So now, I have to have a dedicated charger just for these headphones, absolute BS.
Now that that rant is over, let me tell u about the headphones. I love them. The sound quality is phenomenal & loud. Phone calls are crisp on both ends, callers often comment on how quite my surroundings are and how prominant my voice is. Gesture controls & voice activated hotwords are nice, but slightly gimmicky, only working about 75% of the time. I'm taking off stars because of the previously mentioned charging issue, and the lack of touch controls. You can only apply 1 single touch control of your choice thru the app; a double tap does... I would like to see a software update to address this. You should be able to tap once for play/pause, double tap right side to skip tracks, and double tap left side to previous track...even cheap $20 headphones have this functionality, so the lack of it here is mind-boggling.
Overall, I would buy them again, but I would probably not waste my money on the "Pro" model. Just get the $99 standard Ticpods 2, I ended up turning off most of the "pro" features anyway.
Love the TicPods...but, my charging case is DOA. Been using for 2 days and just realized the case won't accept a charge, no matter what charger I use. I'm hoping this will be seen by Ticatch and escalate my service. If this gets resolved, I will update my review.