- Save 20% on Q35 Wireless Earbuds when you purchase 1 or more Q36 Bluetooth Headphone offered by SoundPEATS Audio. Enter code 9624VCLH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on ♤♤SoundPEATS single earbud D3♤♤ when you purchase 1 or more ♤♤SoundPEATS Q36♤♤ offered by SoundPEATS Audio. Enter code HJLFVI8M at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more ★SoundPEATS Q12★ offered by SoundPEATS Audio. Enter code TVM2JVWA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more ♠SoundPEATS Q30 Plus♠ offered by SoundPEATS Audio. Enter code 8OBCWY5G at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Bluetooth Earphones, SoundPEATS Wireless Magnetic Sport Earphones( Bluetooth 4.1, High Fidelity Sound, APTX, 8 Hours Playtime, Secure Fit for Running)-Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- [HIGH-FIDELITY SOUND+APTX]: APTX and CSR8645 chipset ensure clear sound quality and lossless music. No more worry that it will lack of bass. Just free yourselves to your music world.
- [BLUETOOTH 4.1]: Bluetooth 4.1 ensures a quicker sound transmission. Soundpeats Q36 supports two devices connected at the same time after you pair them successfully before. Therefore you and your friends can share music to each other.
- [UP TO 8 HOURS WORKING TIME]: There is a 60mAh battery on each earbud. Total 120mAh battery enables you up to 8 hours music playing time (Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content) after 1-2 hours charging.
- [IN-LINE MIC+VOLUM CONTROL]: There are built-in microphone and volum control button which enable you to answer hands-free phone calls and handle volum+/- and previous/next song. It is really convenience especially when you are working out.
- [UNIQUE APPEARANCE+MAGNETIC DESIGN]: The special appearence design distinguishes your earphones from lots of bluetooth earphones. The design comes from retro speaker cabinet, which meets aesthetic need to those who are looking for an outstanding headphones. In addition, the built-in magnetic design keep the earphones safe after your working out.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SoundPEATS Wireless Magnetic Earphones with Bluetooth 4.1, In Line Microphone, Up to 8 Hours Working Time
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.1
Bluetooth Profile: HFP 1.6, HSP 1.2, AVRCP 1.4, A2DP 1.2
Bluetooth Chipset: CSR8645
Audio Codec: APTX
Maximum Working Range: 33 feet (10m) Without Obstacles
Power Input: DC 3.7V / 80mA
Working Time: Up to 8 Hours
Charging Time: 1-2 hours
Dimension (L * W * H): 22.8 x 0.98 x 1.1 inches / 580 x 25 x 28 mm
Weight: 0.71 oz / 20.1g
Care and Maintenance:
- Keep the headset away from heat and humidity.
- Do not put the product under direct sunlight or hot areas. High temperatures will shorten lifespan of the headset, battery and / or the internal circuit board.
- Power off the headset when not in use and before storing.
- Do not try to take the product apart.
- Do not drop or knock your headset on hard surfaces.
- Do not use chemicals or detergents to clean theproduct.
- Do not scrape the surface with sharp objects
1. When charging with a USB adapter, the charging current should not be greater than 1A. Otherwise it will cause accident!
2. The bluetooth connection will be interfered by other electronic devices. Please kindly reconnect the earphones if they are influenced by other electronic devices.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Differences I noticed so far between this product, Q36 and the older model Q30:
* Q36's earphone size is slightly larger (both stick out of my ears a little, not an issue). //
* Q36's connecting cable is flatter (Q30 has round cable). //
* Q36 is shorter in total length than Q30 (about an inch or so), which for me, the shorter Q36 is a better fit around my neck (with Q30, the longer cable forces the control box to be in the way of my earlobe sometimes; I'm a 5'6" female with a slender neck). //
* Q36's charging port cover (plastic) is slightly hard to close back in place after charging (Q30 has a softer/rubber cover and fits more snugly). //
* Q36's control box is smaller/skinnier, all the buttons are little round dots (Q30's buttons are in different shapes, i.e. play/multi function button is a triangle, etc). I personally prefer the Q30's control buttons' design, easier to touch, feel, and know the buttons without needing to look or memorizing which button is where. //
* Q36's pairing initiation is slightly longer (by 6 more seconds or so than Q30), a quick look at the instructions would easily solve the confusion. //
* Q36's sound quality is very slightly better than Q30 (the difference is very scuttle, but just enough for me to notice, and I am not an expert on sound quality by any means). //
* And minor differences in the size of the linke buckles and clamps (Q36's are slightly smaller and rounder in size and shape).
I have not had enough time to try out the battery life of each and unable to review at this point.
Here is what I like about the product (the little things common in both Q36 and Q30).
* Noise canceling is legit (I assume the fitting ear tips and fins' could have contributed to it)
* Magnets that allow you to connect the two earphone pieces and create a necklace/loop around your neck; they seem to be strong enough to hold it in place; very considerate design.
* Different ear tips and ear fins are provided (the default ones fit me perfectly)
* A leather bag is provided
Everything is pretty straight forward with this product and Q30, the only thing makes me thinking twice is the note about "When charging with a USB adapter, the charging current should not be greater than 1A." in which I had to think twice before I plugged in for charging. Too lazy to search for 1A current right now.
Summary: I like it!
So if get stuck in standby mode, turn it off, turn it on and keep holding the multiplication button until it enters pairing mode. As simple as that, and works again.
As for personal preferences, very comfortable right out of the box, I have yet to test to see how long battery life last, because my shift is only 6-7 hours and so far lasted that whole shift every time. Just with the clips didn't slide along the wire, as I said I use it at work, so normally only wear one earbud at a time.
Now the cons: I'm asking more out of Soundpeats -- now that they have my complete attention, to make these Soundpeats Q series the perfect earbud sport headsets, I would ask for 3 added features: vibration feedback, multi-point enabled, and multi-point auto connect (auto connect for the 2 latest connects). If Soundpeats can deliver on these added features and maintain everything else, they would be the ideal and perfect headsets for me.
Most recent customer reviews
For the weight / design /quality / control unit / mic quality / noise cancellation ...Read more