Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Eonfine Noise Cancelling Over-Ear APT-X Headsets,14-Hour Play Time,Hi-Fi Sound Foldable Headphone with Built-in Mic for Apple, Android Devices
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Upgraded Version】Active noise cancelling headsets,the newest design,which can remove 90% of low frequency noise, including active noise reduction chip with button,it can be controlled on / off by yourself.
- 【More Comfortable】The headset made from the whole protein skin, skin-friendly and breathable, It is very slim and also has excellent tensile, anti-scratch, you can use 2 to 3 years. It is provided with strong physical noise reduction.
- 【Ultra Clear Sound】High configuration: Apt-X audio device, you can enjoy gorgeously rich sound, it made possible by leading audio technology: perfect clear highs, dynamic mid-range, thumping bass; Active noise reduction isolates sound for an ideal listening experience.Bluetooth CSR 8645 and Build in 270mAh battery, allow 10 meter range with full bandwidth transmission, no loss of audio performance; quick charge battery, up to 14 hours max play time per charge.
- 【Wide Compatibility】The design is simple and easy to use. Bluetooth V4.0+EDR,universal model Bluetooth devices can be compatible with iPhone, Android, Windows, iPad,etc.
- 【Convenient To Use & Worry Free Warranty】Smart design, compact, lightweight; easy access to all buttons,like volume up and down,pause, including built-in microphone,convenient for you to answer calls.We offer life-time warranty for this item,if any problem,please contact us.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Timmerss||Seller1ON1||Amazon.com||Modern Portable||Timmerss||SHARP.J|
|Color||Black/Silver||Black, Black, Black||Fully integrated electronics-no external modules needed||black||Black||Steel Black|
|Item Dimensions||2.56 x 6.93 x 6.54 in||3.3 x 6.5 x 5 in||2.5 x 8.2 x 11 in||7 x 3 x 8 in||3.3 x 9.7 x 8.6 in||3.34 x 7.88 x 6.7 in|
|Item Weight||2 lbs||0.76 lb||1.05 lbs||0.69 lb||0.53 lb||0.61 lb|
|Additional Features||Noise Cancellation, Microphone||Noise-Cancelling, Wireless||foldable, lightweight, noise-cancellation||foldable, lightweight, microphone-feature, noise-isolation, android-phone-control, ios-phone-control, universal-phone-control,, wireless, noise-canceling, sports-and-exercise, tangle-free-cord, volume-control||Noise Cancellation, Microphone||Noise-Canceling , Foldable, TV headphones, Hi-Fi Stereo, Memory foam earcups, Ergonomics design, 16Hrs play time, Microphone-feature, Hands- free calling, 3.5mm Aux in, Volume adjuste clip design|
1.Active Noise Cancelling bluetooth 4.0+EDR
2.Stereo Headset (Bluetooth + AUX);
3.Support music transform, hands-free function;
4.Support music from audio line-in;
5,Foldable compact design
6,NFC pairing options
7.10m distance,Class II
8.Compatibility:Work with any bluetooth enabled devices.
9.Adjustable headband is designed to fit precisely on the ear, delivering a snug fit that is comfortable and precise.
Bluetooth Version: V4.0+EDR
Bluetooth Chipset: CSR
Support profile: A2DP1.2/AVRCP1.4/HSP1.2/HFP1.6/CVC6.0
Over-15dB noise reduction
Standby time : 22 days
Music playing time:14 hours
Talking time:14 hours
Charging time: 2-3 hours
Built-in Microphone: Yes
Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery 270mAh
Ear Coupler Type: Protein leather Earmuffs
Product Size: 17.6 x 16.6 x 6.5(CM)
1* Wireless Headphone
1* Audio Cable
1* USB Cable
1* Use Manuel
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now I'm going to go get over my initial frustration of opening a product that is clearly not as advertised and try them out. If the noise-cancelling and sound quality are amazing enough to equal what I was expecting from an over-ear set I'll consider raising the 1-star rating and not returning them.
Please adjust your product description to reflect that they are *on* ear headphones and I will edit/delete this review.
Ok, I've paired and listened for a bit.
1. The headset is attractive and comes with a nice case.
2. Sound quality is solid.
3. Reasonably comfortable for an on-ear design.
4. Active noise cancelling does a pretty good job for lower tones and speaking voices. I was testing them out and briefly turned the ANC off, and to my surprise my father-in-law had been having a conversation with someone 5 feet behind me without me knowing.
1. The inaccurate description, as I lamented above.
2. I could not get these paired to multiple devices. I followed the instructions multiple times and couldn't get it working. Other reviewers have, so I'm guessing this is some sort of conflict with my particular devices (android phone and windows 10 laptop) or the instructions are wrong.
3. The ANC is experiencing some sort of weird interference from my wireless router/modem. Whichever ear is pointing towards the router sounds like a cat is purring in that ear. It starts at around 4 feet from the router and gets louder with closeness. The purr occasionally turns into a brief electronic squelching noise. The right ear is about twice as loud as the left when facing from the same distance for some reason. Placing my hand within a foot from the mic (between the mic and router) is enough to completely stop the noise. This is loud enough to be heard even over music and to give a headache after just a few minutes. Makes ANC unusable within 4 feet of my router.
4. This is minor, but the headset apparently doesn't remember the last volume it was set to and defaults to a certain level every time it connects. For me, the default volume on the set is only comfortable if my computer volume is down at about 5-10%, so you will get blasted with loud sound at first if you have them on your head when they connect if you haven't lowered your devices volume.
I'm very disappointed and returning the headset immediately.
However, I had to return them because they had a button on the side to play/pause your music/podcast, etc. Typically, I use the headphones for my commute to work and I would keep my headphones in my purse while I was working. On multiple days, the on/off button would be hit, while they were in my bag, and they would be playing music all day. I didn't realize since my bag was across the room and at the end of the day the battery for the headphones would be completely dead. I would have to charge the headphones every night and then most of the days I wouldn't even be able to use them for the commute home. Also, once you linked them to blue tooth, there was no easy way to un-link. So, if my phone would ring and I wanted to answer it normally, I would have to go to settings on my phone to unlink the headphones, otherwise I could only answer the phone while wearing them if they were anywhere within range of my phone. I ended up returning these because it was too much of a pain in the a** to constantly charge them every night and have to deal with never being able to answer my phone normally when they were in range.
Most recent customer reviews
2. Worked flawlessly for 2 months. Used it at the office and on several airline flights for over 8-10 hrs at a...Read more