- Save 15% off full order on any Ghostek products when you purchase 2 or more. You can mix and match any Ghostek items. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Ghostek soDrop 2 Series aptX Over-Ear Headset with Noise Reduction, Bluetooth 4.0, HD Sound, Built-in Microphone, Hands-Free, Brushed Aluminum & Leather (Black)
|Sale:||$79.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (20%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- HD Crystal Clear Sound, Let the Beat Drop Full Volume Blast with These Bass Sensitive Headphones from Ghostek®
- These Headphones Feature Bi-Directional Noise Reduction Technology So That You Can Listen to CD Quality Sound
- The soDrop 2's Feature aptX® Bluetooth 4.0 Technology That Provide Rich Sound for Any Type of Music. High Quality Soft Leather & Brushed Aluminum Metal Accent the soDrop 2
- You Can Connect the soDrop 2'sTo Virtually Any Bluetooth Enabled Device from a Distance Of 30-Feet
- A Microphone In The Ear Cup Let's You Take Calls Without Having to Remove The Headphones & For The Really Long Trips, Ghostek® Includes a Detachable Male to Male 3.5MM Audio Line Cable. You Can Wear These Headphones for Hours Without Your Ears Feeling Tired
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Ghostek soDrop 2 Series aptX Over-Ear Headset with Noise Reduction, Bluetooth 4.0, HD Sound, Built-in Microphone, Hands-Free, Brushed Aluminum & Leather (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Ghostek® Direct||SmartOmi||Alpatronix||ZEESHOP-US||Alpatronix||Nekteck Direct|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 8.5 x 3.5 in||1.89 x 4.49 x 3.66 in||7.9 x 9.7 x 2.9 in||2.9 x 7.48 x 7.87 in||7.9 x 8.9 x 4.3 in||4.6 x 6.1 x 1.7 in|
|Item Weight||1.25 lbs||0.21 ounces||0.8 lb||0.55 lb||1.75 lbs||4.8 ounces|
Your life’s too fast to fumble with cords. Be ready to take that vital call from HQ every time with soDrop 2 Headphones from Ghostek
Essential for every mission, soDrop 2 headphones are wireless, Bluetooth-enabled, boast a built-in microphone and top-of-the-line sound quality—all in one sleek and sexy package.
Made of ultra-durable, lightweight brushed aluminum and silky, soft leather, these headphones look as amazing as they sound.
For added convenience and stealth, soDrop 2 headphones are fold-able and come with their own carrying case, complete with a connection cable—in case you ever want to plug-in.
Whether you’re in the field or just hanging around the house, you’ll never miss a beat with the soDrop 2 headphones from Ghostek
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- Talk Time: 14-Hours
- Standby Time: 540-Hours
- Music Play Time: 14-Hours
- Wireless Range: 10-Feet
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP / AVRCP / HSP / HFP
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sound Pressure Level: 118 ± 3dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 KHz
- Signal - To - Noise: ≥85dB
- Weight: 255.5g / 9oz
- Dimension: 200mm x 180mm x 65mm / 7.87" x 7.08" x 2.56"
- Designed by Ghostek in New York
Top customer reviews
- Sound quality is superb. Never heard such a great sound in my life. Might be great for an Audiophile not willing to spend $100+ on headphones.
- Extremely comfortable. I wore these for a few hours at a time, quite often, watching shows and playing games.
- Comes with a hard, plastic carry case. The carry case looks really nice and I'll use it often when I go somewhere with these headphones.
- Sturdy. It feels like it was made with quality materials.
- The buttons are smooth and work perfectly.
- Bluetooth works perfectly. I've never had a problem with music cutting out, at least not yet.
- Unlike other bluetooth devices, this one reconnects automatically to your device after it pairs once. I have another pair of headphones that require me to reconnect it manually every time I turn it on. SUPER convenient.
- Comes with a battery indicator (iOS feature only)
- It sounds like there's no loss of sound quality whether it's wired or bluetooth.
- It's easy to put the headphones back in the carry case to carry it around.
- Has a microphone ready to use if you're not close to your phone. You can also use the microphone on your PC if you get an adapter to plug it into both the microphone and headphone jacks.
- Noise reduction is really nice, especially when watching movies. My family is loud in the house, so this is a very convenient feature!
- After so many hours of wearing it at once, your ears may need a break. This is with almost all headphones though, as far as I know.
- Bluetooth only works for about 32 feet, but I don't go very far from my phone for this to be a problem anyway.
I hate how I don't have many cons for this product, but I suppose that is what good products are supposed to be like anyway! I highly recommend this pair of headphones to just about anyone and everyone that likes Over-Ear headphones.
I want everyone who looks at my review to easily get the basics down without having to read a whole essay. You may check out each one of the stars and then look below for more information if you wish.
Comfort:............★ ★ ★ ★
Sound:..............★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Battery:.............★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Design:.............★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Other features: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
When I first took it out of the box my first thought was wow these look sick, and my second thought is "these are lighter than I thought. I was expecting bulky and heavy. But I was wrong these are sleek and light enough. Not so light that they feel cheap but light enough they don’t tire your head. One thing I love about these is that I never have to worry about a cord catching. I broke so many headphones cause of catching the cord.
I have larger ears that stick out a bit, so I have never could find headphones that don’t tire my ears. But these are close. I recommend adjusting them before making up your mind. I had to fiddle with them before I found the sweet spot. The ear cups can move a little bit in and out also the spin slightly to help you find the perfect fit. Let me make it clear that these have incredible padding. The thing that starts to bug me is that my ears are forced down and they become sore. But based on the other reviews people seem to be fine.
As I mentioned before I have always thought that wired headphones sounded better than Bluetooth. Well, I was wrong. I have a $120 Sol Republic headset and they are great. But I can’t tell you how many times I have broken the cord from snagging it on things. When I compared these side by side with my Sol’s I could barely tell a difference. I had to switch which ones I was listening to mid-song. I concluded they were near the same. I like how the Ghostek’s provide an over ear design they create a surround sound that is incredible. The noise leak is not noticeable. When I take them off with the sound still playing I can’t hear them unless they are right next to my ear.
Love the battery life. Often with Bluetooth things you end having to charge them by the end of day one. So far with these, I have been using them for 3-4 hours for the last 2 days and I still can’t figure out when they are going to die. The manual says they charge up in about 2 hours and last 14 hours. That is so nice. Some phones will tell you when the battery is low. There should be a little battery symbol next to the Bluetooth sign in the status bar (Android). If there is not then your phone does not support it. I am pretty sure all iPhones support this but I don’t own an iPhone. I will try to get a screenshot of what I mean.
I rated this the worst because I was using discord (a voice chat for gamers) and everyone’s voices sounded terrible. Like robot static and apparently, I sounded the same way. I haven’t used these much for calls, besides a voicemail call. The voicemail call didn’t sound good either. On good thing is that the calls are plenty loud. But the quality isn’t great. Perhaps the soDrop’s 3 will fix that.
The design is awesome! They aren’t too bulky. They are sleek with a brushed metal and matte look. Sharp edges make them stand out. I love ghostek’s spy theme. They don’t overdo it either. I don’t feel embarrassed to wear these in public. I wouldn’t recommend working out in these since if you shake your head hard like I did for my test, they could fly off your head. If you want to listen to music while working out get some earbuds. These are great for working at the desk, on road trips, or easy walks. They are also NOT water resistant, another reason not to work out in them. I love these things but I would take my earbuds to the gym.
One thing to note is these have a great carrying case. They aren’t one of those stupid bags that are included. These are a big hard case. That looks like it could handle quite a bit. I wouldn’t recommend using it like a football. But it would easily protect from accident drops or bounce around in a backpack. I like how it easily fits the headphones plus it could fit more things like a portable battery. It has a side pocket where the charging cable and a 3.5mm aux cable is stored. You may be thinking why is there an aux cable in there? Well, it’s in case your phone dies or maybe you want to use these awesome headphones with a device that doesn’t support Bluetooth. Plug it in and continue to rock out. Or maybe your headphones die. Well, in that case, grab the aux cable. Yes, the aux cable works when the headphones are turned off. My only complaint with this is that the included aux cable isn’t very high quality. Not a big deal a nice one costs about $10 off amazon. The headset has 3 buttons on it. A volume control and a multi-feature button. The multi-feature button will turn on/off the headset, pause/play, and answer a phone call. You can read the manual for more info on that. The last thing I wanted to mention is that the headphones can fold up into a nice compact size that allows them to fit into the case.
Is this worth 5 stars and your purchase? Absolutely, they have converted me from a non-Bluetooth believer to loving it. With the modern world switching away from cords to Bluetooth (looking at you apple) these are a great headset to get. I didn’t find many cons with them any I did find are far from deal breakers. This thing is so jammed pack with features. So, if you're into looking bada** and sleek but don’t want to sacrifice sound or features these are great for you. On the fence about them? Just jump right in you won’t regret it.
Pairing these headphones to my smartphone was fairly easy. No issues there. I am able to make and receive phone calls as well as control the volume. The sound quality when making phone calls is amazing as well.
Music sounds amazing!! The sound quality I absolutely love. Music with beat, soul, upbeat. The deep bass and trebble. I get immersed in the music and forget about everything else around me.
I love to listen to classical music while studying. I have found the perfect headphones for my study time. Thank you Ghostek!