OMARS Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless High Resolution Deep Bass On-Ear Headset with Leather Headband Compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry and More
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Headphones Jack||3.5 mm|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FEEL THE MUSIC: OMARS Bluetooth on-ear headphones give you excellent, clear and balanced audio performance at any volume.
- UNIQUE DESIGN AND STYLE: Handcrafted from real leather, brings superior taste and texture.
- LIGHTER, STRONGER AND COMFORTABLE: The headphones' lightweight (255g) design ensures they're easy to take with you, wherever you go. Comfortable and lightweight with adjustable ear cushions made of memory foam.
- ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY: 4.1+EDR; 3.5mm music line-in function; Support connecting with 2 phone devices
- BUY WITH MAXIMUM CONFIDENCE: The headphone battery power status is displayed on iOS devices thanks to aptx audio technology. 12 Months Warranty and lifetime professional customer service.
Top rated from our brands
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
3.5mm music line-in function
Support connecting with 2 phone devices
The headphone battery power status is displayed on iOS thanks to aptx audio technology
Bluetooth version: 4.1
Talk time: 25h
Stand-by time: 840h
Music play time: 23h
Bluetooth range: ≤10m
Bluetooth profiles: A2DP/ AVRCP/ HSP /HFP
Sound pressure level: 118±3dB
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
Dimension: 190 x 164 x 75mm
Long Warranty Time (12 month warranty) for Quality-Related Issues
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The unit paired easily with my Bluetooth and I've been using it with the Roku app while streaming. I've found that that even though these are AptX equipped, they are not No Latency capable. There is a few millisecond delay between TV movement and the sound. When I'm watching Hulu Live I notice it the most. When I use the 3.5mm cable that comes with it instead of the Bluetooth, the issue goes away and the sound is dead on. Kind of a bummer, but I guess you get what you pay for.
They can get uncomfortable on your ears (they are on-ear headphones). I find that adjusting the placement helps, but sometimes I just have to take a break from them.
I tried to contact Omars through their website, but I kept getting an error message. I tried to contact them through facebook. I left a detailed message. I received no response. I then tried to contact the seller through Amazon. I left a detailed message. No response. So I guess if you have a problem with these headphones, you are on your own.
I can return them, but because they work well for the most part, I will keep them for now.
I only took off one star because they can get a little uncomfortable on my ears when I wear them for hours at work. It probably doesn't help that I wear glasses, but I haven't had this issue with other headphones in the past. Definitely not a dealbreaker though - these are my primary headphones, would recommend!
Top reviews from other countries
- They look cool in a quiet sort of way.
- For the price, the sound is amazing. I'm not a high end user, so this is coming up from buying £25-75 headphones for years. These sound noticeably better, without any weird heavy bass. I mostly listen to podcasts, and voices get a pleasant resonance, or rock music with a lot of dynamic shift, and you can enjoy the highs without missing out on the lows.
- The controls are intuitive and handy on the right ear. It took about 10 minutes wearing them to have it sussed.
-The fit is comfy. Not so much I want to wear them all day, but a couple of hours is fine. They just get hot after a while.
- Bluetooth seems to work fine, pairs quickly and holds the signal a good distance away so long as there are no thick walls.
- I had never heard of this company before, so I was worried when they developed a fault. Fortunately, they were helpful and sent me a new one with very little trouble.
Maybe if they cost twice as much, I'd find more to grump about, but for this money I feel just fine.
Of course, if you're not worried about this issue, the Omars 'phones are well worth what I paid for them.
It is made impossible to get a replacement if they are faulty!
Really unfortunate, as these are probably the best looking and most comfortable headphones on the market!
The name badge on the side has come off! But, due to the badge being screwed in, this has now jeaopardised the integrity of the entire structure of the headphones!
Tried to get in touch! Only to receive a non-repliable message with no further instructions!
So... Now I gotta buy the missus another set off headphones!
Gonna go for the Bose QuietComfort II!
There’ll be no issues with them, I’m sure!
Real shame Omars!
Heard of Apple? That’s how to build a brand...
Great customer service leads to returning customers!