TREBLAB X11, Truly Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds, Best Sports Headphones Made For Running, Workout And Travel. True HD Sound, Secure-Fit, IPX4 Sweat-Proof, Noise Cancelling Headset w/Mic (black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TRULY WIRELESS LISTENING EXPERIENCE - We're proud to announce - the X11. Very discreet and comfortable... but oh so powerful. Our newest true wireless Bluetooth earbuds will amaze even the most demanding users with it's true wireless freedom and seamless usability. Experience the future of headphone technology today and throw out your old headphones!
- GORGEOUS SOUND - Our latest wireless headphones use the most advanced, completely wireless Bluetooth technology and cutting edge components. Enjoy CD-like sound quality with crisp treble and strong bass beats - all day, everyday. MICROPHONE AND CALLS MANAGEMENT - Just touch a button when someone's calling, touch again to hang up.
- SUPER COMFORTABLE + SECURE FIT - Featuring eXtra comfortable, secure fit ear-fins they will stay put and won't fall out! Whether running, biking, working out, traveling or just going through your day - you need earphones that feel great!
- BLOCKS OUT THE NOISE - Advanced passive noise canceling with expandable foam ear-tips let you focus on what you're doing without distractions by all the noise. Hear the music in detail without blasting it. This will help save your eardrums! USE IN A PAIR OR SINGLE - Share the experience by giving one earpiece to the one close to you and keeping the other one. VERY LONG BATTERY - Keep on running with music or talking on the phone without a recharge for up to 6 HOURS!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Make everything you do more fun with X11 Bluetooth earphones or we'll refund you! LIFETIME WARRANTY & 30-DAY RETURNS makes this a zero-risk purchase. Enjoy our world-famous A++ Customer Care.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
THE FUTURE OF EARPHONES IS HERE
THE FUTURE OF EARPHONES IS HERE
No matter whether you’re at work, at the gym exercising, at home doing chores, travelling on a bus, train, or plane, or simply walking in the street, there no activity or task that wouldn’t feel better with your favorite music playing through your earphones.
Forget about long, tangled cords that restrict movement and snag everywhere, or heavy and bulky headphones that slip off with the slightest motion – the future of earphones is here, and it’s both wireless and more practical than ever!
The Truly Wireless & Mobile Listening Experience You’ve Been Waiting For
At last, a pair of earphones you can truly use anywhere, anytime! Whether running, jogging, biking, working out, doing impact sports or just going through your day, these TREBLAB X11 Bluetooth earphones will provide you with crystal clear HQ sound – and will stay comfortably in place, no matter what!
With their intuitive compact design and lightweight construction, they are the most practical earphones you’ve ever used. Their security ear-fins make sure that they’ll stay in place no matter what, and their sweatproof technology and expandable foam ear tips promise maximum comfort!
- High Definition Crystal Clear Sound: The perfect rock-solid bass and super crisp treble to enjoy your favorite tunes.
- Secure & Comfortable Fit: The soft silicone ear tips, secure fins, and ipx4 sweatproof technology ensure the best fit possible, even while working out.
- Bluetooth 4.1 CSR: The earphones are truly wireless and work with all Bluetooth devices, as well as HFP, HSP, A2DP, and AVRCP profiles and multi-device connection.
- Built-In Microphone: The earphones set includes a built-in microphone for talking on the phone, taking calls, or using the voice-activated prompts.
- Extra Long Play time: The built-in battery offers an operation time of up to 6h, with a charging time of only 2h. Plus, battery charge levels are indicated on the device.
- Long Signal Range: With a signal range of up to 38ft, you can easily use your earphones wirelessly at home or at the gym, without having to carry your phone or other device on your person.
- Complete Earphone Set Bundle: Your earphone set includes a carrying pouch, expandable foam eartips, silicone eartips, and a charging cable.
- Use in a pair or as a single ear piece.
So, What Are You Still Waiting For?
Order Your Very Own TREBLAB X11 Truly Wireless Earphone Set Today, And Benefit From Our Special Limited Time Offer!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a comparison review of the Samsung Gear IconX versus the Treblab wireless earbuds. I actually own both of these true-wireless earbuds. Following is a side-by-side comparison of both.
Let's start with the most important -- sound quality. Both sets of speakers are good but I have to say that there is little competition here. The Treblabs far outperform the Samsungs. Rich sound through the entire spectrum. And for some amazing reason, Treblab have much better bass performance. These earbuds are truly amazing, especially when you consider that there are no wires and they just stick in your ears. How the heck did they get any bass in there at all??
COMFORT AND FIT
Alright, I have to say, how do these things stay in? Both sets go in and stay in after a little bit of tinkering. It's a little hard to figure out at first how these things go in. But once you've figured it out, they're quite easy. In terms of them actually staying in during a workout, both do well but, again, Treblabs outperform Samsungs. The Samsungs had a tendency to slip a little when i got really sweaty.
One thing that is both a blessing and a curse for Samsung is the controls (discussed further below). The controls are actually touchpads on the Samsungs. Very handy, very gimmicky, very convenient, etc. The problem, though, when it comes to fit is that as the Samsungs started to slip out of my ear, I would reach up to reseat one and would invariably hit some part of the touchpad, resulting in the buds either stopping the music or skipping the current song. Drove me nuts when I was running and really didn't feel like reaching up to mess with them during the run. The Treblabs don't have that touchpad feature. They provide only a single button on the side. And although that means that they do not have some of the really cool features of the Samsungs, you are guaranteed to not mess up your song if you need to adjust!
As noted above, Samsung has a touch pad and Treblabs has a button. I also have a Samsung phone and a Samsung watch. So the Samsung ear buds seamlessly connect. In fact, they far outshine the Treblabs in that regard in that they were specifically made to integrate with other Samsung products. The Samsung buds can control your Spotify, turn music on and off, fast forward and rewind songs, etc You can also view the status of the buds on your Samsung phone. You can even check battery life. I gotta say, the features are really super cool.
The Treblabs obviously have nothing of the sort. The buds cannot control your Spotify, which would have been a nice feature but not a deal breaker. (edit: after using these buds a little more, I've discovered that the Treblabs can in fact start and stop Spotify songs. Still can't fast forward or reverse. Still, nice to be able to stop a song at the tap of a button.)
Absolutely no comparison. Samsungs lasted an hour, hour and a half tops. No more. The Treblabs? Hours and hours and hours. Before I got the Treblabs, I was honestly going to ditch the wireless earbuds altogether for an upcoming long run. Now that I have the Treblabs, they are the ones making that run with me.
This is a weird feature to concern oneself with. Why would I ever care how the darn things are charged? Well, I was quite surprised that I did care.
Samsung's buds do not plug into anything. They come with a pill-shaped carrying case that actually doubles as their charger. Truly super-cool and convenient. You can charge them on the go and easily slip the whole pill in your pocket. I love it!
The Treblabs plug in via a split USB (provided) that charges them both at once.
So, yeah, no comparison. HOWEVER, it's not an issue because you NEED to charge the Samsung buds on the go but not necessarily the Treblabs, given that the Samsungs run out of juice so fast. So while Samsung provides a mobile-charging case, you only need it because the battery life is so crappy compared to the Treblabs. Given that the Treblabs go for hours and hours, I don't actually need to charge them on the go.
The Samsungs have other features that simply aren't available for the Treblabs. The Samsungs have their own 4gb of memory to store music and they are also a standalone fitness tracker.
Honestly, though, these features are useless for me once the novelty wore off. For one, I have a Samsung smart watch with the exact same features, so having them doubled up on my earbuds really means squat to me. Also, memory is kind of wasted. I only use Spotify for my music. I don't actually download music, so the idea of having a place to download music to really doesn't appeal to me. And, seriously, who goes anywhere anymore without their phone? The fact that the Samsungs are a standalone fitness tracker and music storage pods really doesn't matter. Everything is on my phone anyway. It's not like I'm ever going to use the earbuds independent of that.
Bottom line -- if you prefer sound quality, battery life, ease of use, and comfort then the Treblabs are by far the better option. If you really really really love gimmicky features then by all means go for the Samsungs. But at double the price, one truly has to wonder how important those gimmicky features are.
I looked at the reviews on YouTube and took the plunge .... these earbuds are great. They do exactly as the reviews indicate.
1. Extremely comfortable
2. Survive the shake and jump test (just means you won't inadvertantly lose them.)
3. Easily pairs together and with my Iphone
4. Are well made!
5. Sound better than any earphones I have purchased in the past (Q800, Bose, etc)
6. Should have purchased another pair!
Time will tell but so far I am extremely impressed with my purchase.
1. One cannot debate the sound quality. It's really good.
2. Had one side fall apart. Simply put, the earpiece is a press to fit construction that came apart. Short of potentially voiding the warranty with Superglue, just couldn't get the unit to stay together. When I reassembled the unit, reinserting the control board, the unit failed. No need for the Superglue now.
3. Contacted Treblab about the problem. They do not have the usual email address so everything must be done through a third party platform. Workable, yes. Convenient, no. Being on the road at the time made forwarding a photo virtually impossible.
4. Okay, bottom line at this point. Unit construction and hype, debatable. Customer service, without question.
5. The nice thing is they stand behind their product and the warranty - all too infrequent an occurence in this day and age.
6. Would I buy these again - yes.
1. First of all, the folks at Treblad are true to their word and stand behind their warranty - period. That's a great thing. They replaced my first set because they fell apart.
2. The replacement set worked just fine for a few days and then started acting up - losing the signal, not pairing, diminished sound quality, nowhere near the six hour battery life - all the things I didn't want in earbuds.
3. Had purchased the Q800's (something around $30 from Amazon) awhile back so decided to give them a try. Well, the difference was night and day, I'm wearing the Q800's when I need battery life and signal strength, the sound quality is about the same.
4. Conclusion, the concept of their advertising is good - the execution of the product, not so good. Worth $90, no. Some significantly less price point, or a significant improvement of the product - then maybe.
5. For now, I'll stick with the Q800's.
6. I will stress one more time - Treblab's customer service is INCREDIBLE, the earbuds - not so good.
Most recent customer reviews
No compren esta basura!