Bluetooth Headphones, VAVA MOOV 28 Wireless Sports Earphones in Ear Earbuds with 9 Hours Playtime (IPX6 Splashproof, aptX Stereo, Magnetic Aluminum Design, cVc 6.0 Noise Cancelling Mic)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Ergonomically Angled Eartip Design: Inclined silicone eartips reach deeper into the ear for a snug fit that stays put while feeling comfortable when running, jogging, and working out
- Stellar Battery Life: 120mAh battery streams music for up to 9 hours after only 2 hours of charging; Bluetooth 4.2 minimizes power consumption while providing a more stable and reliable connection
- IPX6 Splashproof Build: Internal nano coating keeps the headphones fully functional even when breaking a sweat or being used under light rain
- CD-Like Audio Quality with aptX: Advanced audio codec produces richer, fuller sound while providing the convenience of wireless streaming; support A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, and HFP profiles
- Aluminum Design with Built-In Magnets: Durable, premium build withstands wear and tear and the user’s expectations; lock the headphones around your neck for a sporty, yet secure way to carry
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
IPX6 Splashproof Build
Internal nano coating keeps the headphones fully functional even when breaking a sweat or being used under light rain.
Stay Connected with Bluetooth 4.2
Minimizes power consumption while providing a more stable and reliable connection.
Convenient Inline Controls
Turn up / down the volume, switch track, play / pause the music, and even answer / reject calls without reaching out for your phone.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Sunvalley Brands||Brainwavz Audio||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands|
|Item Dimensions||1.3 x 3.23 x 0.98 in||1.26 x 23 x 23 in||—||1.42 x 1.41 x 0.83 in||0.94 x 1.5 x 1.18 in||0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 in|
|Additional Features||Microphone, Noise Cancellation||Stereo, Microphone||android-phone-control, ios-phone-control, volume-control||Noise Cancellation, Microphone||Stereo, Microphone||Microphone, Stereo|
Ergonomically Angled Eartip Design In order to best suit the ear canals that are naturally not perfectly straight, VAVA has provided the MOOV 28 with an innovative, ergonomically improved eartip design. These are slightly curved and reach deeper into the ear for a snug fit that stays put while feeling comfortable. Stellar Battery Life. If you enjoy working out to the rhythm of your tunes, you’ll love the VAVA Bluetooth Headphones’ battery autonomy. While it fully charges in only 2 hours, the built-in 120mAh battery provides up to 9 consecutive hours of media streaming or hands-free calling. IPX6 Splashproof Build Internally sealed via nanocoating, the earphones will stay fully functional even after getting in contact with sweat or the accident splash of water. The durable aluminum build withstands wear and tear while the built-in magnets provide a sporty, yet secure way to carry them around your neck when not in use. CD-Like Audio Quality with aptX. Who says that wirelessly streamed audio cannot sound as good as the one recorded on a CD? Coming with aptX and supporting A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, and HFP profiles, the VAVA MOOV 28 deliver a fuller, all-around sound while providing the convenience of streaming via Bluetooth. What’s In The Box:1 x VAVA MOOV 28 Bluetooth Headphones (VA-BH009)1 x Charging Cable6 x Earbuds（S / M / L）6 x Ear Hooks（S / M / L）1 x Carrying Pouch1 x User Guide 1 x Cable Clip
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As another reviewer mentioned, I also feel that these are just a hair below the volume level that I like to listen to most songs on. It's fairly noticeable on quiet songs. It's probably for the better though because I already listen to my over-ears loudly and these can be my break from music listening without the side effect of hearing damage. Don't take that the wrong way though, these do get plenty loud enough.
- Buttons. They have a nice tactile feel when clicking them. Hold the middle button to turn them off or on.
- Bluetooth. My phone found these headphones within seconds and paired in less than a second after pressing it. Very fast to pair unlike some other Bluetooth devices. Haven't dropped signal yet when nearby and it'll drop off after about 15 ft which is plenty for me.
- Cable. I'm not the biggest fan of the ribbon style cable for earphones, but it seems durable and has a soft touch rubber. Just make sure it's straight before putting the buds in your ear or the cable will loop up.
- Magnetism. The backs of the buds are magnetic and snap against each other. Magnet is strong enough to twirl them lightly around my finger without coming apart. Works great for hanging them on the wall with a thumb tack and securing around your neck when you want to take them out of your ears.
- Comfort. The metal base of the bud where the rubber tip connects and the speaker begins, where it kind of bulges out in the photos, is uncomfortable after a short time if the earbuds are inserted deeply. After pulling them out slightly, but still snuggly in the ear, it isn't a problem anymore. I wore them for two hours today and haven't felt the need to take them off due to discomfort. The ear loop definitely helps with the comfort and prevents them from falling out accidentally as well. They didn't fall out on my hour long bike ride. Speaking of bikes, they'll fit with a helmet on as long as the helmet doesn't cover your ears.
- Accessories. Two extra pairs of differently sized ear loops and two extra pairs of differently sized tips. Shirt clip for the wire, I guess so you don't drop them if they fall out of your ears. Mesh baggy that can fit everything inside easily without having to force things in. Six inch USB A to Micro USB cable, ribbon type cable. Instructions and thank you card.
- Battery. Seems to be as advertised and you should easily be able to get a day or two of heavy listening out of them. Mine made it about 7 hours at max volume.
In a sea of crappy in-ears, I'm happy I finally found a pair that sounds great. My mediocre wired in-ears are going in the old electronics bin.
These headphones paired to my phone very easily, took about 10 seconds. They seem to be semi-noise cancelling as well. Sound quality is very good, what you'd expect from a set of small earbuds. Once you figure out how the little ear hooks work, they do not move. Ever. And the kicker, the volume control on the cord controls the volume of the phone itself, not the earbuds, so no surprises in volume when you connect or disconnect.
The included buds are a little oversized and took some getting used to. A bit uncomfortable at first, but there's no risk of them falling out.
Overall, a good set a earbuds for the price.
I purchased them in August - not that long ago! - and loved them. Then, suddenly today they stopped working. They won't pair with any of my devices.
I've restarted them.
I've cleared their pairing history.
I've restarted both devices.
Surely these things are supposed to last longer than 6 months, right?
Until now, they worked exactly as they should. Sounded great. And terrific battery life. But I don't want really good sounding disposal earbuds. Give me something that lasts please.
Most recent customer reviews
Great product! These have worked with my 4K hdr tv, my computer, my iPhone ....Read more