- Save 20% on ♦ ♦ ♦ TaoTronics TT-BH19 Bluetooth Headphones♦ ♦ ♦ when you purchase 1 or more TaoTronics Wireless Magnetic Headphones VA-BH009 offered by Sunvalley Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more TaoTronics TT-BH024 offered by Sunvalley Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on ♦ ♦ ♦ TaoTronics TT-BH18 Bluetooth Headphones♦ ♦ ♦ when you purchase 1 or more VAVA Bluetooth Headphones(VA-BH009) offered by Sunvalley Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Bluetooth Headphones, VAVA MOOV 28 Wireless Sports Earphones in Ear Earbuds with 8 Hours Playtime (IPX5 Splashproof, aptX Stereo, Magnetic Aluminum Design, Noise Cancelling Mic)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ergonomically Angled Eartip Design: Inclined silicone eartips reach deeper into the ear for a snug fit that stays put while feeling comfortable when running, jogging, and working out
- Stellar Battery Life: 120mAh battery streams music for up to 8 hours after only 2 hours of charging; Bluetooth 4.1 minimizes power consumption while providing a more stable and reliable connection
- IPX5 Splashproof Build: Internal nano coating keeps the headphones fully functional even when breaking a sweat or being used under light rain
- CD-Like Audio Quality with aptX: Advanced audio codec produces richer, fuller sound while providing the convenience of wireless streaming; support A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, and HFP profiles
- Aluminum Design with Built-In Magnets: Durable, premium build withstands wear and tear and the user’s expectations; lock the headphones around your neck for a sporty, yet secure way to carry
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
IPX5 Splashproof Build
Internal nano coating keeps the headphones fully functional even when breaking a sweat or being used under light rain.
Stay Connected with Bluetooth 4.1
Minimizes power consumption while providing a more stable and reliable connection.
Convenient Inline Controls
Turn up / down the volume, switch track, play / pause the music, and even answer / reject calls without reaching out for your phone.
Compare to similar items
This item Bluetooth Headphones, VAVA MOOV 28 Wireless Sports Earphones in Ear Earbuds with 8 Hours Playtime (IPX5 Splashproof, aptX Stereo, Magnetic Aluminum Design, Noise Cancelling Mic)
Bluetooth Headphones, TaoTronics Wireless 4.1 Magnetic Earbuds aptX Stereo Earphones, IPX5 Splash Proof Secure Fit for Sports with Built in Mic TT-BH07
Bluetooth Headphones, TaoTronics Wireless Earbuds Sweatproof Sport Earphones, Lightweight and Fast Pairing(Comfortable Elastic Silicon Covering, CVC 6.0 Noise Cancelling Mic, 8 Hours Battery)
TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Earbuds Sports In Ear Sweatproof Earphones with Built in Mic (Balanced Audio, aptX Lossless sound, Cordless 4.1, CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation) Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands||crz||Hiddi|
|Item Dimensions||1.3 x 3.23 x 0.98 in||1.26 x 23 x 23 in||0.12 x 0.59 x 0.08 in||0.94 x 1.5 x 1.18 in||—||—|
|Additional Features||Microphone, Noise Cancellation||Microphone, Noise Cancellation||Microphone, Wind Noise Reduction||Wireless, sports-and-exercise||Noise canceling, Microphone||stereo, lightweight|
Ergonomically AngledEartip Design In order to best suit the ear canals that arenaturally not perfectly straight, VAVA has provided the MOOV 28 with aninnovative, ergonomically improved eartip design. These are slightly curved andreach deeper into the ear for a snug fit that stays put while feelingcomfortable.Stellar Battery LifeIf you enjoy working outto the rhythm of your tunes, you’ll love the VAVA Bluetooth Headphones’ batteryautonomy. While it fully charges in only 2 hours, the built-in 120mAh batteryprovides up to 8 consecutive hours of media streaming or hands-free calling. IPX5 Splashproof BuildInternally sealed via nanocoating, the earphones will stay fully functional even after getting in contactwith sweat or the accident splash of water. The durable aluminum buildwithstands wear and tear while the built-in magnets provide a sporty, yetsecure way to carry them around your neck when not in use.CD-Like Audio Quality withaptXWho says that wirelessly streamed audio cannot sound as good as the one recorded on a CD? Coming withaptX and supporting A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, and HFP profiles, the VAVA MOOV 28deliver a fuller, all-around sound while providing the convenience of streamingvia Bluetooth.What’s In The Box:1 x VAVA MOOV 28 Bluetooth Headphones (VA-BH009)1 x Charging Cable6 x Earbuds（S / M / L）6 x Ear Hooks（S / M / L）1 x Carrying Pouch1 x User Guide1 x Cabel Clip
Seller Warranty DescriptionSunvalleytek provides 18 months product warranty + 12 months extension after product registration, 24/7 technical support and friendly customer service. - SunvalleyTek is the ONLY authorized seller of VAVA Brand products, 2nd hand purchase or purchase from a non-authorized seller/distributor will not covered by our warranty - Technical phone support (Mon-Fri)
Top customer reviews
• The VAVA MOOV 28's come well presented in a box along with;
- 3 pairs of Earbuds (2 Small, 2 Medium and 2 Large)
- 3 pairs of Ear Hooks (Matching sizes for the accompanying earbuds)
- 1 Shirt Clip
- 1 Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 Mesh Carrying Bag
- 1 User Manual and Thank You card from VAVA.
• Overall Build and Design.
When I first picked up these earphones the first thing I noticed was just how light they were, weighing in at 10g (give or take a couple grams), this was a very pleasant surprise seeing as it's made with aluminium and robust plastic
The design is very nice and features a tangle-free cable which connects the two earpieces together.
The earphones come pre-fitted with medium buds and hooks, but I swapped those out for the smaller size, which resulted in a very snug and stable fit (Your ears will vary). They even stayed firmly in my ears during fast, long runs.
As these are very good at noise cancelling I didn't fancy leaving them in my ears whilst on the way back from my sports activities as I like to be well aware of my surroundings, and that's where the built-in magnets really shined through, as soon as I was done with the earphones I took them out my ears, let them fall around my neck, and the magnets kept them safely in place like a necklace.
It's a good thing these are IPX5 Splashproof, as I managed to work up quite a sweat while using these and it's always nice to have the reassurance that you're not damaging your equipment in these situations.
The last thing to mention when it comes to design; is the control pad. This is where you will find all of the buttons which allow you to play/pause a track, switch between tracks, raise/lower the volume and accept and end calls, all from the comfort of this panel. It's also where you will find the charging port which has a plastic cover over it to keep out dust, water or sweat.
• Sound Quality and Usage.
So these are sports headphones and they are also wireless, so in my eyes, they can get away with maybe not having quite as much on the low end as I would have liked, but I am a total bass head, so this is probably just me being picky. Having said that, they are surprisingly very good on the mids and highs. Overall, the sound quality is top notch as long as you're not as picky as I am. In terms of battery life, I managed to pull roughly around 7.8 hours of usage from it, and you can fully charge this in just under 2 hours which is pretty impressive considering how much life you're getting out of it.
Lastly, in this section I'd like to mention just how good the Bluetooth 4.1 connection is. Whilst in my "Man-Bag" (roughly 4 feet away from the headset) there was no apparent connection loss, with calls being crisp and clear.
• Final Notes.
If you're looking for a lightweight pair of wireless sports earphones, then this might be the buy for you.
There really isn't much competition when it comes to what you get for how much you pay in this league.
I've tested many wireless earphones in my time, even with that I would still recommend this to anyone with confidence, because it's a quality product that I can trust, and I hope you can too.
• If this review has helped influence your decision in regards to buying this product, then I would really appreciate a thumbs up as a thank you for my time on writing this review!
As another reviewer mentioned, I also feel that these are just a hair below the volume level that I like to listen to most songs on. It's fairly noticeable on quiet songs. It's probably for the better though because I already listen to my over-ears loudly and these can be my break from music listening without the side effect of hearing damage. Don't take that the wrong way though, these do get plenty loud enough.
- Buttons. They have a nice tactile feel when clicking them. Hold the middle button to turn them off or on.
- Bluetooth. My phone found these headphones within seconds and paired in less than a second after pressing it. Very fast to pair unlike some other Bluetooth devices. Haven't dropped signal yet when nearby and it'll drop off after about 15 ft which is plenty for me.
- Cable. I'm not the biggest fan of the ribbon style cable for earphones, but it seems durable and has a soft touch rubber. Just make sure it's straight before putting the buds in your ear or the cable will loop up.
- Magnetism. The backs of the buds are magnetic and snap against each other. Magnet is strong enough to twirl them lightly around my finger without coming apart. Works great for hanging them on the wall with a thumb tack and securing around your neck when you want to take them out of your ears.
- Comfort. The metal base of the bud where the rubber tip connects and the speaker begins, where it kind of bulges out in the photos, is uncomfortable after a short time if the earbuds are inserted deeply. After pulling them out slightly, but still snuggly in the ear, it isn't a problem anymore. I wore them for two hours today and haven't felt the need to take them off due to discomfort. The ear loop definitely helps with the comfort and prevents them from falling out accidentally as well. They didn't fall out on my hour long bike ride. Speaking of bikes, they'll fit with a helmet on as long as the helmet doesn't cover your ears.
- Accessories. Two extra pairs of differently sized ear loops and two extra pairs of differently sized tips. Shirt clip for the wire, I guess so you don't drop them if they fall out of your ears. Mesh baggy that can fit everything inside easily without having to force things in. Six inch USB A to Micro USB cable, ribbon type cable. Instructions and thank you card.
- Battery. Seems to be as advertised and you should easily be able to get a day or two of heavy listening out of them. Mine made it about 7 hours at max volume.
In a sea of crappy in-ears, I'm happy I finally found a pair that sounds great. My mediocre wired in-ears are going in the old electronics bin.
Most recent customer reviews
during rowing and light working out.Read more