Lobkin Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headset,Foldable heaphones Wired,4-in-1 Functions Support FM Radio/TF Card
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- headphones can be used both wired (stereo audio only) and wireless for streaming music
- Excellent over-the-ear design for noise isolation guarantees the clarity of sound
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides you about 10 hours for both talk and audio play time
- Music, Volume and Calls control Buttons - Answer calls & control your music
- Compatible with Apple Ipad, Iphone, Air , Mini, Samsung Galaxy s3, s4, s5, s6 , Nokia Phones , Microsoft Surface and Pro, Asus, Lenovo, Msi Notebooks, Panasonic SV-MP010 Digital Audio Player, Sony Walkman , Razer Edge Pro , ProntoTec and Lg G Pad Tablets , Amazon Fire , Dragon Touch Devices , Astro Queo Smartphone , Hp Stream , Acer Iconia , Google Nexus , Dell Venue , Polaroid Tab , Toshiba Encore , Blu Dash , Htc Desire , Nokia Lumia , Xbox , Xbox One , Sharp Aquos.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Best Bass Superior Response - High Definition Stereo Headphones
Noise Isolation Ear Cups
Foldable Structure for on-the-go Audio
3.5mm Jack Input
Removable Audio Cable
Bluetooth Specification : V3.0+EDR class 2
RF Frequency Range: 2.402-2.480GHZ
Bluetooth Stereo Wirleess Headphone
Operating distance:about 10 meters
Charging time: 2 hours
Micro USB Charging Port
Charger adapter output: DC 5V
1.Before you start using the headset, please use the USB charge cable to charge it first.
2.Pairing, press the power button of the headset, you will see the blue-red light blinking, it will automatically enter pairing mode.
3.Make sure you turned on the bluetooth on your phone, search headset model on it. The headset support the laptop which with built-in bluetooth adapter or inserted in a third party bluetooth adapter.
4.Select the Bluetooth model and click connect. Enter the password or code 0000 if needed.
What's in the Box
1x Bluetooth Headphones
1x 3.5mm Audio Cable
1x Charging Cable
1x User Manual
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These headphone are nice. They stay in place. They are not too tight or too loose. The sound is good. On one charge I can do 5 30min workouts. They pair instantly. They are definitely worth the price of $19. I tried other ones and sent them back. This one is a keeper.
I got them because I took my system on the road with me for a 5 week trip and forgot my speakers and they were CHEAP. I am blown away how good they sound.
My ears do get a little warm after an hour or so, but thats a good reminder to get up and walk around anyway!
After searching through my email, I came across a follow up message from the company that got buried while I was otherwise occupied. Their customer service is absolutely delightful, for which I am changing my review to a 4 star simply for how please they are (a wonderful change from the sometimes frustrating grind of customer service nowadays), and how they seem very dedicated to their products quality and their customers satisfaction. Further updates will follow!
ORIGINAL REVIEW December 11, 2016: I wanted to give this a 5 star review. Really, I did. I love the quality and it does a pretty good job blocking out external sound which is more than I can say for my other headsets. But there's two big huge things that are really getting to me about this thing.
1. The AUX cable. It's super finicky and is starting to not work properly and I've barely had this product for long, let alone been using the cable that much. It's a bit disappointing.
2. The buttons. They were working beautifully the first day, but now the buttons are deforming and like sinking into the headset. The VOL DOWN button wont let me click anymore. That's what REALLY pisses me off. If I'm going to have a Bluetooth reliably, I should be able to use the buttons, right? So what good is a Bluetooth headset when I can't use the buttons?
I love this headset for its quality and for the fact that it doesnt' turn off when I plug it in to charge but those two issues with the product are whats really genuinely killing me here. I recommended them to a friend of mine before these issues started getting major and I can only hope her headset works better than mine's fairing now after regular usage.
IT has a MICRO SD CARD that you can used if you don't want to used Bluetooth and it also came with a 3.5 stereo extension line too
BLUETOOTH SIGNAL is about 25 ft to 30 ft away from where ever you place your item
IT also came with build in microphone that work great
IT has a voice on it that help you to know when it is connected to Bluetooth or FM RADIO
The bad thing with this head set is that it could of place a separate button for volume up and down and how to safe a FM radio station but that not all that important to me.
Ecandy Bluetooth Headphones Over-ear Stereo Wireless + Wired Headsets with Microphone for Music Streaming,Hands-free Calling For iPhone,Nokia,HTC,Samsung,LG,Moto,iPad,PSP and enabled Bluetooth-Blue
OMG! These things are amazing. I bought the gold and had no idea this item offered so much. The features are forward / reverse / FM Radio / micro SD card, along with the cord that connects your player to the headphones if the Bluetooth charge is dead. I also like the voice acknowledgement when I turn it on/off. ALL functions work not only with my IPad 9.7, but also with my 7 inch Fire Tablet. The Bluetooth charge, for me, is excellent because I only use these to and from work and it’s a 45 min ride each way, M - F. I am so in love with these. The sound quality is great and surrounding sounds are not annoying (I do prefer being able to hear some sound in case a commotion were to develop nearby). Kudos to Ecandy!
Most recent customer reviews
Headphones, especially wireless ones, tend to range in price from...Read more