Bluetooth Headphones, iDeaUSA Wireless Headphones with Mic Over Ear Headphones 20 Hours Playback Noise Isolation Headphones for TV Smartphones PC Laptop - Black/Grey
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- FEEL THE MUSIC: Enjoy high-performance audio with bold bass, rich mids and undistorted highs - for CD-like quality to your wireless listening - long wearing, compact and collapsable on-ear headphones
- A WEIGHT OFF YOUR MIND: Great audio in a lighter on-ear design - aluminium frame provides long lasting, incredibly lightweight durability and strength - soft touch leatherette earpads and generous padding - headband contoured for a great fit to your head
- PASSIVE NOISE REDUCTION: Triangular shaped ear-cups create a better seal against your ear, keeping sound in and ambient noise out - listen to your music with more clarity at home, during work or whilst traveling
- FLAWLESS PLAYBACK FOR UP TO 20 HOURS: Ultra-efficient lithium-ion power supply - charges in 2 hours - sync and switch between two paired devices - Bluetooth 4.0 pairs easily with Apple iOS/Android smartphone/laptop/Macbook/PC/tablet and even smart TV's (full compatibility list below)
- OUR GUARANTEE: 30 days money back - 18 month warranty - lifetime support - thousands of customers already delighted by our wireless headphones
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Bluetooth Headphones, iDeaUSA Wireless Headphones with Mic Over Ear Headphones 20 Hours Playback Noise Isolation Headphones for TV Smartphones PC Laptop - Black/Grey
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||Black||Black/Red||With Carrying Bag|
|Headphone Fit||Over ear||Over-Ear, Wireless Headphones, Bluetooth Headphones, Headphones with microphone, TV Headphones with aptX||Over-Ear||Over-Ear, Wireless Headphones, Bluetooth Headphones, Headphones with microphone, TV Headphones with aptX|
|Item Dimensions||1.97 x 7.28 x 7.87 in||2.9 x 7.87 x 7.5 in||7.76 x 7.17 x 3.23 in||2.9 x 7.87 x 7.5 in|
|Item Weight||0.5 lb||0.55 lb||6.3 ounces||0.55 lb|
|Additional Features||Bluetooth headphones, Built in mic, Passive noise cancelling headphones, Mega bass, Ultra comfortable||Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Headphones, Noise Reduction Headphones, apt-X Lossless Sound, Lightweight, Comfortable Over-ear Fit, Built-in Microphone,, Foldable, Connect with two devices simultaneously, 17H Playback||aptX, Deep Bass, Super lightweight & comfortable, Up to 40 hours music time,, Wireless & Wired Dual mode, Easy one-touch pairing with NFC technology, Microphone in bluetooth mode||Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Headphones, Noise Reduction Headphones, apt-X Lossless Sound, Lightweight, Comfortable Over-ear Fit, Built-in Microphone,, Foldable, Connect with two devices simultaneously, 17H Playback|
iDeaUSA Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones -- Bluetooth 4.0, Mega Bass, Hands Free Calling, Foldable Headphones, Noise Reduction Headphones, Up to 20 Hours Play Time
--Exceptional sound, with the Bluetooth 4.0, delivers detailed, warm sound with mega bass response
--Streamlined design, disciplined decision in engineering and material selection create a more durable headphones
--Easily foldable, this premium headphones is ready for your life on the go
--Extreme comfort, lightweight on ear design ideal for long listen sessions
---On Board Controls, more quickly and easily. Led indicator display the status of connecting
Long battery life, up to 20 hours play time, 300 hours standby time
--Built-in Mircophone, support hands free calling
--Hard travel case, no worry about damage,ideal for sports, air travel and work
1) 2）Press the on button and keep holding UNTIL the led flashes blue & red alternately and the voice also says pairing. It means that your headphones is in searching status.
2) The headphones is compatible with TV set which also has the Bluetooth function, if your Tv set do not support it, buy a Bluetooth transmitter to connect with.
Model: iDea W203
Dimensions: 7.5*7.1*2.4in (L*H*W)
Chip: Bluetooth 4.0 +EDR
Range: 10M/33ft (No obstacle to prevent the single)
Driver Sensitivity(S.P.L): 42±3dB
Frequency Response: 20Hz---20KHz
Battery Life: 250mAh (20h talk time, 20h music play, 300h standby)
Input Power: 5V 200mAh
Profiles: A2DP/AVR CP/HSP/HFP
What's in the box?
3.5mm Audio Cable*1
Micro USB Charging Cable*1
Warranty: 30 days money back guarantee and 1 year warranty.
Top customer reviews
UPDATE: these lasted exactly four months and then started going "brrup disconnected every few seconds when within a couple of feet of my unit, and when fully charged. All the other comments still apply. If there is a headset that lasts more than four months, I have not found it! I bought these and the AudioMX HB-S3 recently. If these deserve a five star, then the AudioMX HB-S3 deserves a six star. The one reason I thought to give these a four was a problem in way too many headsets I have owned. The designers are either torturers or unthinking nitwits. There you are listening to great sound, maybe drifting, maybe napping, or like me the insomiac sleeping through the night and wammo, so loud you could hear it across the room, and have, "your battery is running low!" blurts out. Really? I wouldn't have noticed when it totally petered out I guess... These ended up with a 5* because of the absolute clarity of sound they possess. Being a jazz and blues buff that clarity is extremely important to me. They are comfortable on the ear, and they don't look like they will break after ninety days as my more expensive pair and a less expensive pair, as well, which led me to the new purchases. Yes, I am harder on headphones than you all, but couldn't they have broken before the sixty day limit?
Edit: Customer service finally contacted me after I posted my one-star review, and they sent me another pair of headphones that work on both sides. The headphones block most sound in my loud office environment, and the sound quality is good -- I think the quality is commensurate with the price. I know some reviewers mentioned that the headphones are too loose on their heads, but I have the opposite problem (and I have a pretty small head). I can only use the headphones for about an hour at a time before I start getting a headache from the headphones pressing on the earpieces for my glasses. I definitely can't wear them all day at work. I would imagine they might be more comfortable if I did not have to wear glasses.
the David Clark headphones the do enclose the whole ear but these are very good and I really like them.
Most recent customer reviews
After a week of usage they completely broke down; disconnected from my laptop and either won't connect or if they do connect they disconnect after a few seconds.Read more