Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.89
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Pioneer Home Wireless Bluetooth Stereo H, red (SE-MJ553BT-R)
|List Price:||$69.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$19.05 (27%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Form Factor||On Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High quality Audio from large 40mm drivers
- Frequency Response - 10 Hz - 22 000 Hz
- Item Package Weight: 0.89 Pounds
Frequently bought together
Compare with other headphones
This ItemPioneer Home Wireless Bluetooth Stereo H, red (SE-MJ553BT-R)
|headphones jack||3.5 mm||3.5 mm||Wireless||-||-||No|
|model name||SE-MJ553BT-R||E7 Active Noise Cancelling||JBL TUNE 500BT - Black||SE-S3BT-H||SE-S3BT-B||WHCH510/B|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Headphone Type: On-Ear Wireless Headphones
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz ~ 22 kHz
- Driver Units Diameter: 40 mm
- Weight: 0.37 lbs.
SE-MJ553BT-R Wireless Stereo Headphones
The lightweight on-ear SE-MJ553BT wireless headphones are designed to fit comfortably for high quality audio listening.
- High quality audio from the large 40 mm drivers
- Built-in Bluetooth control buttons to operate music and take phone calls
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery with included USB charging cable (Recharging Time: About 4 hours)
- Up to 15 hours of battery life (music and talk time)
Enjoy Wireless Music and Calls
Ideal for use with smartphones, simplify your music and phone calls by using the built-in controls and microphone. (Pairs up to 8 devices)
The Lithium-ion rechargeable battery with included USB charging cable supports up to 15 hours of continuous music and talk use.
Large 40mm Drivers for Clear High-Quality Audio
These fully-enclosed headphones give you all the power you need, while large 40 mm driver units using strong Neodymium magnets deliver rich, full-bodied sound.
Stylish Folding Design
These headphones can be folded easily for space-saving, secure transport when traveling.
'Pioneer' the logo are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation and are under license. All other logos, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
Compare with similar items
Pioneer SE-S3BT-B Wireless Stereo Headphones, SE-S3BT(B) Black, Medium
Sony Wireless Headphones WH-CH510: Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headset with Mic for Phone-Call, Black
Pioneer Home Wireless Bluetooth Stereo H, Black (SE-MJ553BT-K)
JBL TUNE 500BT - On-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone - Black
Sony MDRXB650BT/B Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones, Black
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Adorama||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Focus Camera LLC|
|Item Dimensions||5.5 x 1.5 x 8 inches||5 x 7 x 2 inches||7.75 x 6.75 x 1.63 inches||5.5 x 1.5 x 8 inches||8.07 x 1.89 x 8.78 inches||7.68 x 3.27 x 9.81 inches|
|Item Weight||0.70 lbs||7.23 ounces||4.66 ounces||0.70 lbs||5.47 ounces||6.70 ounces|
|Special Features||wireless||iOS Phone Control, Android Phone Control, Foldable, Lightweight, Microphone Feature||Microphone Feature||wireless||Lightweight, Foldable, Microphone Feature, Volume-Control||wireless, wireless, microphone-feature|
Color:Red Pioneer Pro DJ High Quality Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones Red Ideal For Smartphones - New - PIONEER PRO DJ
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The main detraction from repurchase stems from the fact that the left-side stopped emitting sound. There was no apparent exterior damage. So on 1/28/2019 (just over 3 months after receiving them) I emailed Pioneer, owned by Onkyo, to ask about warranty support. After sparse and disjointed responses from Onkyo/Pioneer over the next 6 weeks, I learned that although there is a 1-year warranty, I must ship the headphones to them at my own cost, which would be about 40% of my original purchase price. Further, there is no guarantee the problem would be covered. Given the comfort issues and possibility of paying 40% of what I paid for the headphones new in shipping cost with no guarantee of receiving functioning headphones in return, I have opted not to send them back and take this as lesson learned to avoid Pioneer/Onkyo products and their support.
I will not be buying these again.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on August 10, 2020