OontZ Angle Bluetooth Speaker [ORIGIINAL] Ultra Portable Wireless with Built in Mic up to 10 Hour Playtime works with iPhone iPad tablet Samsung and smart phones - Black Grille
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- New version now available search Amazon.com for the OontZ Angle PLUS The Water resistant indoor outdoor shower speaker. Enhanced Bass louder volume longer battery playtime OontZ Angle PLUS
- UP TO 10 HOURS OF PLAYTIME from single charge of the rechargeable battery; handsfree personal speaker phone with built in mic
- WIRELESSLY CONNECT TO YOUR BLUETOOTH DEVICE: iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, smartphones, Tablets; listen to laptops, PCs and non-Bluetooth devices with included 3.5mm audio cable connected to the speaker AUX-IN jack;
- CLEAR HIGH QUALITY AUDIO - 2 precision neodymium speaker drivers
- STYLISH DESIGN & ULTRA-LIGHT WEIGHT at only 9 ounces; this version is NOT water resistant; official Cambridge SoundWorks Carry Case also available sold separately
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The OontZ AngleCustom Designed and Engineered by Cambridge SoundWorks – An industry trusted brand for over 35 years
Our products are developed using only the finest components and materials. We won't ever skimp out on quality.
Key features and benefits• Proprietary high quality lightweight speaker drivers that deliver excellent sound quality
• Distinct mid-range and clear crisp highs
• With up to 10 hours of playtime and weighing only 9 ounces the OontZ Angle is the perfect mobile speaker
• Comfortable to hold and take with you, with no sharp edges or corners
• Use it as your room speaker at home
• Soft touch matte black background and 5 different grille colors to choose from
• Micro USB cable included for charging the battery
• Play Music Movies and games wirelessly from your tablets, smartphones and PCs for Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music, itunes, and much more
• Also listen to laptops, PCs and non-Bluetooth devices using the included 3.5mm audio cable connected to the speaker AUX-IN jack
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Little to no stereo separation. They should angle the two small speakers away from each other to help a bit. There is some room inside the speaker grill to do so.
- You can not power/charge the speaker while playing it from the same device like a computer. You get feedback buzzing. In my case very loud. This a known problem, but a few may not experience it. I did with my desktop computer. Cambridge told me some experience interference and to power it separately like to a usb outlet adapter. This a pretty big inconvenience if you are going for a minimal, clean, setup.
- Volume buttons do not work with 3.5mm line in cable. This made it difficult to adjust my office computer volume. My computer volume level is super low around 10-15%. Any higher and it's too loud and other outside my office can hear easily.
- Very loud
- Looks cool
- Good bass for size
- Not all treble, nice warm sound
The Bluetooth works very well (it takes about 10 seconds to pair when you turn it on each time).
The speaker is well built and has a nice feel to it.
I give it a thumbs up for quality and price.
It has great volume and battery life for its size. Its also one of the lightest speakers I've had.
Has a nice rubberized texture all over. The setup and use of the device is incredibly easy, requires no instructions to opperate unless you're new to bluetooth.
The quality of the bluetooth from your device will effect performance, so it will sound much better on a $500 smartphone compared to a $30 prepaid. So don't assume its the speaker's fault if you're not getting the best sound if you're using a lesser device to stream with.
It has slight distortion at max volume particularly around the bass. Bass-heavy tracks will show much more noticeable distortion.
Its volume is loud for it's size and weight. As someone that isn't fond of that much bass, what is offered is acceptable to me. At a moderate volume, tracks won't sound too muddy.
The speaker is one of the better options if your budget is under $50.
When the USB charging cable is plugged into a computer it emits a terrible whine rendering it unusable. Search the reviews. It wasn't just me. this can be taken care of by plugging into an AC charger in an outlet, but the included cord isn't very long so it's inconvenient in most setups.
When I unplug the USB cable I only got about an hour of playtime. Again, search the reviews. Though many people get the advertised battery life I am not the only one who didn't.
I was completely unimpressed with the sound. And on top of the tinny sound it distorted at less than 1/2 volume. I returned it. Maybe I got a lemon, but I'd be more inclined to think that if I were only having one issue. I don't get the high reviews on this thing. I didn't ask for a replacement, just a refund.
-Great battery life. Re-charges quickly and has a single cord that plugs in to a USB
-Placement can be versatile as it can be placed on it's bottom or side
-Versatile. I use it through my iPad Bluetooth connection to play Pandora, Sirius XM Radio, local sports talk radio shows, podcasts, Tidal, etc. I also use it when I watch movies through Netflix as the sound is significantly better than the iPad speaker. It also has a mic to be a speaker phone! If you have a device that does not have Bluetooth such as an older ipod there is an auxillary in to be able to listen to music from that device as well
-Sound Quality-We are talking about a $30 dollar speaker so it's not going to be detailed with a huge soundstage, but it's very solid and I am an audiophile.
-Room filling sound. Now, let's not get carried away, it wish it went a bit louder but if you want to hear music non-distorted in a 400SF room, this can do that no problem.
-The shape is a bit strage making it slightly bulky to travel with.
-It can only connect to one Bluetooth device at once. What this means is that you need to unpair an existing device in order to pair a 2nd device. So when I travel with my iPhone and iPad, I have to unpair my iPad to listen to something from my iPhone.