- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more TeckNet Bluetooth Wireless Mouse offered by Hippidion.US.Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more TeckNet Bluetooth Wireless Mouse, Grey (BM306) offered by Hippidion.US.Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard, TeckNet Universal Ultra-Slim Portable Illuminated 7-Colors Adjustable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.35. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$19.00 (53%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0 technology provides a cable-free & clutter-free connection within 10 metres.
- Portable: Sleek, ultra-slim (less than 1/4in) design makes for easy portability. Lighter than a standard magazine, durable enough to travel.
- Comfortable: Greater number of control and shortcut keys places you securely behind the helm. Scissor-Switch keyboard provide you comfortable and pleasing typing experience.
- Compatibility: Work with any bluetooth enabled devices that support external keyboards. Support iOS, Mac, Android and Windows operating system.
- Energy-saving: The 7 backlight color options keyboard will enter sleep mode if it’s left on and not being used, press any key to bring it out of sleep mode.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard, TeckNet Universal Ultra-Slim Portable Illuminated 7-Colors Adjustable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard
Arteck HB030B Universal Slim Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 7-Colors Backlit Keyboard with Built in Rechargeable Battery, Black
Logitech K360 Wireless USB Desktop Keyboard — Compact Full Keyboard, 3-Year Battery Life (Glossy Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Hippidion.US.Store||Arteck||Amazon.com||Jelly Comb Direct||EC Technology US Store||AirfoxDirect|
|Are Batteries Included||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Are Batteries Required||No||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|Color||—||Black||Black||HB030 Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard (Black)||Black||Black|
|Connectivity Technology||bluetooth, usb||—||Wireless||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||bluetooth, micro usb, usb|
|Item Dimensions||0.26 x 5.91 x 9.72 in||0.24 x 9.72 x 5.91 in||6.5 x 15.56 x 1.75 in||7.7 x 9.9 x 0.9 in||5.28 x 9.33 x 0.28 in||5.31 x 11.1 x 0.55 in|
|Item Weight||7.69 ounces||7.6 ounces||1.2 lbs||0.7 lb||6.4 ounces||0.63 ounces|
TeckNet Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard X366:
Day or night, you’ll type in style with the elegant design of this illuminated wireless keyboard for your pc or tablets.
Better typing—day or night
Bright, sharp backlit characters for easy reading and communicating in low light or no light.
Style meets substance
Ultra-thin design with low-profile keys—looks right at home with your PC, tablet and smartphone.
Rechargeable and power saving
Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery provides upto 200 hours of effective usage time without backlit, auto-sleep technology saves power and ensures extra long standby time.
Windows and Mac. Android and iOS
You’ll find a familiar keyboard layout with all the shortcut keys you use the most.
Type-on-Anything Universal Keyboard
A keyboard for your computer that also works with your smartphone or tablet (Bluetooth wireless devices, which support external keyboards).
What you get
X366 keyboard, User manual. USB charging cable, 18-month warranty, lifetime technical support and friendly customer service.
TeckNet 18 Months Warranty
At TeckNet, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
1. This keyboard doesn't support the Win 8 Mobile.
2. For Android 4.4 and 5.0.1 users: The Caps Lock indicator will NOT light, but will still function normally.
Top customer reviews
TechNet seems to have worked out the firmware bugs before putting their name on this product. And they are proud enough of it to put their name on the front, and a sticker with their name and part number on the back. You can register it with them and get an extended warranty. That is confidence and pride. They also went to the trouble to print their own owner's manual in English, instead of a generic manual in Chinglish.
So much for TechNet quality. Here is a general review:
This form factor is just the right size. A smaller keyboard didn't work for me with a strange layout and multi-function keys, and I didn't want to carry a full-size keyboard around with me. It has a standard qwerty layout, in a slightly smaller size.
The back-light feature is great. I don't have to turn on a light to type, like I have to do with my cheap laptop.
I have not tried this product with IOS or Windows, but it has made my Android tablet SO much better. No more swyping! Plus, I have have cut/paste, home/end, and other PC-like functions.
My only question is, will it last longer than the three months my Jelly Comb did? But, with a warranty, I am not worried about that. Good job TechNet.
All that being said, this is a steal for the price. I would buy other TECKNET products for value. I hope that in future versions that they can put a few design touches that enhance this the product.
So nice in it's sizes and weight, very nice back-light; I hope it will be helpful in dark room.
I have had some issues with connection on first time.
It was connected nice very first time (well, it was not obvious to hit 'enter' after typing the PIN, but soon I have realized it)
After some time, while it was inactive, I was not able to get it working, while it were shown to be connected (on Windows), but no key entry were transferred...
Deciding re-pair it I have got the situation that on Windows site on generating the PIN it was reporting the time out immediately after clicking the 'next' button. That, I guess, function of the keyboard, not the Windows!
I was not able to connect it to that PC yesterday.
So, I left it charging and reboot my PC;
- Today it connected perfectly from first time and do not disconnecting up to now (half day of using it.)
I guess, it was not charged enough and/or it was an issue with Windows service.
So, assuming it is just unclearaty in connection process, in all other sites - it is just PERFECT!
Update (after week of use):
Still almost in love with it, but have some 'irritation' from it:
- first, it has some visible long time coming back from 'sleep' mode: so, after some time of inactivity it disconnecting, I guess, for power saving, that is nice; but, to activate it it takes something about 3-5 sec! Really, irritating when you already type a world or two, realizing later that it is not entered!
- place of 'control' key - on both sides it is uncomfortable:
- on left side it is the second key, while I many times already use it, assuming it on the first place, as it on most standard PC-keyboards
- it is uncomfortable to do not have a 'control' key on right site of keyboard!
- last not-comfortable think is place of the 'delete' and 'Backspace' keys: On standard keyboard they are more distinguishable!
UPDATE: Tecknet sent me a full refund! In conclusion, I'm not upset about this purchase anymore. Though the product I received was a dud, their service went above and beyond my expectations. Next time I see something by Technet, I can rest assured they'll support me through my entire buying process - especially follow up - but I'll be weary of the cheapest options.