Other Sellers on Amazon
3-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard, TeckNet Universal Ultra-Slim Portable Illuminated 7-Colors Adjustable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0 technology provides a cable-free & clutter-free connection within 10 metres.
- Portable: Sleek, ultra-slim (less than 1/4in) design makes for easy portability. Lighter than a standard magazine, durable enough to travel.
- Comfortable: Greater number of control and shortcut keys places you securely behind the helm. Scissor-Switch keyboard provide you comfortable and pleasing typing experience.
- Compatibility: Works with any Bluetooth enabled devices that support external keyboards. Supports iOS, Mac, Android and Windows operating systems.
- Energy-saving: The 7 backlight color option keyboard will enter sleep mode if it’s left on and not being used, press any key to bring it out of sleep mode.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
TeckNet Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard X366:
Day or night, you’ll type in style with the elegant design of this illuminated wireless keyboard for your pc or tablets.
Better typing - day or night
Bright, sharp backlit characters for easy reading and communicating in low light or no light.
Style meets substance
Ultra-thin design with low-profile keys - looks right at home with your PC, tablet and smartphone.
Rechargeable and power saving
Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery provides up to 200 hours of effective usage time without backlit, auto-sleep technology saves power and ensures extra long standby time.
Windows and Mac. Android and iOS
You’ll find a familiar keyboard layout with all the shortcut keys you use the most.
Type-on-Anything Universal Keyboard
A keyboard for your computer that also works with your smartphone or tablet (Bluetooth wireless devices, which support external keyboards).
What you get
X366 keyboard, User manual. USB charging cable, 18-month warranty, lifetime technical support and friendly customer service.
TeckNet 18 Months Warranty
At TeckNet, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
1. This keyboard doesn't support the Win 8 Mobile.
2. For Android 4.4 and 5.0.1 users: The Caps Lock indicator will NOT light, but will still function normally.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nice little keyboard, no issues there. But had two problems that the matchbook-size "manual" says not a whisper about. Got the solution to one by browsing online--bless that lady/guy, and I'm writing this in a feeble attempt to repay. I tried to pair the keyboard with a good, fairly new Dell laptop. It would prompt me to type in a PIN--but not give me one. What worked was to type in eight zeros on the computer keyboard and click Connect -then IMMEDIATELY type in eight zeros on the Tecknet keyboard and hit Enter. Second problem was Fn keys not working right--Ctrl-Home, for instance, would split the screen instead of taking cursor to top of page. Just by luck I noticed toward top left that the Q W E keys have sub-headings (almost microscopic) IOS, ANDROID, and WIN. Eventually figured out that hitting Fn plus WIN corrected the problem (with Windows 10). Maybe I'm an idiot and should have known this stuff right off--but here it is, just in case it helps my fellow idiots. Again, the keyboard is fine, nice action etc, but the above issues drove me nuts.
Connecting to my computer was very simple and straightforward. I have never had a problem connecting the bluetooth to my computer. The battery also works incredibly well, I have only had to charge it about 7 times since I purchased it. I use this keyboard a lot and I leave it on a lot too, so this is pretty impressive. Finally, due to my own klutziness, I have dropped this keyboard a lot. A lot. And although a few keys have shorted, I have been able to find workarounds and, most importantly, this keyboard is still working! Despite the abuse it has received, it keeps working. Sometimes a key will randomly stick and it won't work for a bit. But again, I have dropped this keyboard quite a bit, more than I have charged it, and its still keeping on keeping on. What a little trooper. At this price point, the TeckNet X366 Ultra Slim Illuminated Bluetooth Keyboard is an excellent purchase!