4 Year General Merchandise Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Diskin DH3 Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control - Black/Silver
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 500 mAh Battery combined with extraordinary sound quality: Break The Sound Barrier with Diskin DH3 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Lightweight headphones with on-ear fit. Professional protein earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- On-Board Mic pulse remote for taking calls, volume control and switching up playlists
- Proprietary 40mm large-aperture drivers. Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- 30 hours playtime at Bluetooth mode. Enjoy music all the time without battery using the 3.5mm audio cable. 12-month warranty and quick response & friendly customer service
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Break the Sound Barrier with Diskin Tech
Diskin Tech provides the ultimate listening experience. Our company was born out of a passion for music and a desire to merge superior quality with sleek design. Our headphones will elevate your listening experience to a whole new level. Happy customers are our top priority. We offer 24/7 technical support. We are here for our customers 24 hours a day every single day of the year. Break the Sound Barrier with Diskin Tech!
Super-Upgraded DH3 Diskin Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- Mega 500 mAh battery provides many hours of use.
- Increased strenth and durability added to the headband: these headphones are built to last
- Enhanced sound and bass for a truly magnificent experience
- Bluetooth compatibility with almost all devices, and all apple Iphones and android phones
- Engineering masterpiece designed for professionals
Headphones for Athletes, Work Professionals and Every Day Activities
- Designed for versatility for extreme training, office work, and almost any other activity
- Beautiful and sleek design, superior engineering, superior sound, comfort and beauty
- Add excitement into your life with Diskin Headphones today
Sound x Design x Comfort
Advanced Bluetooth 4.0:Industry-leading CSR Bluetooth and 40mm stereo drivers. Stream Music to Your Headphones with over a 33-Foot Wireless Range
Optional 3.5mm aux cord comes with each headphones and does not require any battery when the aux cord is used. The aux cord also has a built in mic so you can speak on your Apple Iphone or Android hands-free while using Diskin headphones. to use the bluetooth feature you get many many hours of playtime and talktime with our superior 500 mAh battery
Rechargeable Lithiom-Ion 500 mAh Super Battery: Charge Your Wireless Headphones for only 3 Hours with any USB & Enjoy many many hours of Playtime & Talk Time.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Active Noise Cancellation -
I am wow'd for the price. I will admit that I have never owned active noise cancelling headphones, just earphones that advertise passive noise cancelling. The active noise cancelling works off a simple flip switch that is independent of the ON/OFF/SYNC button on the bottom. Really useful because after falling asleep on the plane, I was able to just turn on the active noise cancelling to drown out that low hum from the turbines.
This gave me a little headache at first since pressing the bluetooth button for 2 seconds turns the headphone itself on or off, but holding it for about 5 seconds gives you the trademark multi-color bluetooth syncing flashing as is the case for just about every bluetooth device ever made. After turning it on/off twice and not initiating the sync I had a duh moment.
I'm no audiophile, but comparing these to my go-to earphones for years - Klipsch Image S4, the sound is comparable or better. I actually dislike earphones because they don't get very bass-y (maybe my ear canals are weird), but these headphones deliver some solid mid and low range bass. High's are clear, but could be higher. Nothing the equalizer can't fix, and not the driver's problem since everyone has different hearing ranges
I'm very satisfied with these simply because it hits everything that's important to me: wireless, sound quality, noise cancellation and best of all...price. Oh and they're comfortable for my head! Battery life is also pretty decent, I think. These are my first wireless headphones and they exceeded my expectations
Great for those who do not want to deal with earbuds and all of the tangled wires that come with using them. This product exceeded my expectations. Thank you Diskin!
Now onto the negatives. The noise cancellation does not work great. I have a old pair of Sony (mdrnc60) that worked well to cancel steady low frequency noises (airplane engine, fans, traffic, etc.) But these do not cancel well. Also I have noticed that when I put on the headphones with nothing on, one side has slightly better passive noise cancelling - I am assuming that one side has a bunch of electronics in them blocking some exterior noise. Activating noise cancellation also massively degrades the audio quality, something I do not notice to that extent in my Sonys.
Another con, for me, is the fit. These were very, very tight when first purchased. I stretched them on a box for a week or so to try and loosen the grip, but that did not work very well. It's been half a year or so since I've owned these, and they have loosed up quite a bit, but are still a bit tight. I think it's intentionally tight for the noise cancellation feature, but they used to give me a headache with the clamping force. It's not as bad now though.