4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Bluetooth Wireless Rock Speaker Pair, 8" 100W Weather-Resistant Outdoor Speakers with IP67 Waterproof Power Supply and Reinforced Cabinet Shell - (Brown)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ROCKS THE OUTDOORS - Awesome sound with 8" polypropylene cone woofers with butyl rubber surrounds and 1-inch soft dome tweeters
- NEW & UPDATED - IP67 completely waterproof power supply
- ALL WEATHER TOUGH DESIGN - Rigid exterior cases with water-resistant features to withstand bad weather, rust and other wear-and-tear, while made to blend seamlessly in with their natural surroundings
- EASY SET UP AND GO – Designed to look like rocks with flat bottoms make it easy to place on any flat surface, including tabletops. Choose natural-look slate or canyon brown colors. Includes all cables
- LARGE BLUETOOTH RANGE - Max 150ft Wireless Bluetooth connection range (obstructed sight). Stream music from iOS, Android, Alexa, Chromcast and more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
This is the 2nd generation of BTR800, we made the following changes a) Using better sound rock shell from our most popular rock speaker RX805 with better bass and clear high ends. 2) Using waterproof IP67 grade power supply for better outdoor durability. Get ready to jam in any outdoor space with the BTR-805 Wireless Bluetooth Rock Speaker (sold in pair). This 8" set is ideal for your lawn, garden or patio for best bass; they come in Grey or Brown so you can coordinate without the speakers looking out of place. There are two speakers, a master and pairing speaker. The master speaker has the internal stereo amplifier plus built in Wireless Bluetooth Receiver. The second or pairing speaker is connected to the master speaker using the 10 foot speaker cable that is included with the kit. The result is a two channel stereo output. It is recommended to have the speakers 8 to 12 feet apart for best stereo dispersion. You can cut the 10 foot cable down to the exact length desired. The extra cable is supplied in case you have to be created to hide the wire when running it between the two speakers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Time will tell if they hold up in the weather. I need to devise my strategy for mounting them....
But my initial impression is: Wow! Incredible quality and value!
First and foremost the speakers sound great! The installation was easy and their have definitely been some design improvements from older versions (WRT8000). For example the new models have a power cord extension (about 12") and a weather insulated connector. I placed this in a socket protector to ensure it's protected from the elements and gardening tools. As with older versions the 12VDC power supply is NOT weather rated and needs to be placed in a weather tight enclosure. This is something I'd hope they address with future models as it seems counter intuitive to have an otherwise great weather proof product without a weather tight power supply.
The remainder of the hookup was simple. They provide about 30' of speaker cable which can be easily buried, run through conduit, or just placed on the ground along the fence line. A small knob Philips head screwdriver is all that is needed to loosen the terminal posts to insert the wire leads. The polarity is marked albeit you may have to hold it an angle to see it.
The bluetooth connectivity is as easy as it gets and I was able to easily connect the following devices: iPhone6, MacBookPro, Kindle Fire Table and a few others. The bluetooth ID is "BT Speaker" which is a bit generic. I would prefer it to be called "OSD Rock Speaker" or something other than just BT Speaker, but this is nit-picking.
From unpacking, wiring, to listening to music was less than 20 minutes.
Sounds great! Would definitely recommend!
These speakers get hit by my sprinklers three times a week and I have not had any problem at all. I have the speakers set on the ground at HIGH POINTS that are elevated approximately 2 inches from the surrounding groundSo they will not be subject to any ponding water. I have the power supply inside of a waterproof electrical connection box which cost seven dollars. There are many different kinds of these available on Amazon and they are made specifically for this purpose. I also have my 120 V outdoor lightS electrical connections inside the same box.
I have been researching outdoor speakers for a long time because of the road noise in my backyard. The first one I bought for more than $200 is the acoustic research Hatteras outdoor Bluetooth speaker which cost more money than these two rock speakers. The HatterasTurns off automatically when it does not receive Music overBluetooth for more than three minutes. That is extremely annoying and there is no way to turn it off! I talked to several people at acoustic research technical support. The Hatterasis only one speaker so it cannot produce stereo sound,And the quality of sound is nowhere close to these two rock speaker's. The Hatteras does not even compare to these two speakers even though it cost more money and it has great reviews on Amazon and other websites.
Most recent customer reviews
They need to be plugged in- and there is speaker wire between the two speakers.Read more