Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $2.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Car Stereo Car Stereo with Bluetooth Single din in Dash car Stereo car Radio car aduio stereos for car Support USB Port, SD Card AUX in with Wireless Remote Control
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, USB|
|Product Dimensions||6.89 x 2.56 x 2.28 inches; 12.35 Ounces|
|Output Wattage||60 Watts|
About this item
- ✲Brand New Tooling Design:Two USB ports, one is for music, and one is for fast charge, with two VA LCD Screens, Built-in Bluetooth and microphone, support hands free calls and Bluetooth music playing
- ✲High-quality digital FM Radio, Frequency: 87.5MHz-107.9 MHz, with three-band radio store (FM1-FM2-FM3), can preset 18 radio stations.
- ✲Multi-Functions:USB Port and SD Input, Front Audio Aux-in, Last Track Memory and Bluetooth with AD2P function; support MP3/WMA/WAV music formats
- ✲Universal single din size Width17.8CMXHeight 5.8CM, Suitable for all universal single din in dash. Max Output Power 4X60W, Working Voltage:12VDC Car Battery, can't be used on a 24V truck!
- ✲Has all functions such as folder play ,Breakpoint memory, ID3 play and EQ scenario mode choices: jazz, rock, pop, classical, etc;
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Kindly Attention: ❤Professional guidance needed for installation,if not, please go for professional help. Wrong installation will cause short circuit ❤ There is no CD room of the player, can’t support cd/dvd player ❤This unit doesn’t built-in and include any memory card or sd card inside Product Features: 1.Built-in USB /AUX/SD/MMC card slot,support MP3/WMA/WAV formats play 2.Built-in bluetooth µphone,support hands-free calls and wireless music play 3.High-quality digital stereo FM radio with three-band radio store (FM1-FM2-FM3),preset 18 radio stations. (Radio frequency: 87.5-107.9MHz) 4.Break point memory record(Radio&SD/MMC&USB), Support wireless remote control 5.Multiple EQ scenario mode choices: jazz, rock, pop, classical, etc. 6.Suitable for most mobile phone charge with USB charging cable. Specifications: Work Voltage: DC12V Max output power:4*60W Front panel with frame size:188MM (Width)*58MM (Height) Front panel without frame size:178MM(Width)*50MM(Height) Packing List: √ 1 x Car Stereo player √1 x Remote Control(CR2015 battery is included) √2 x Power wires and 2 keys √1 x User Manual
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My 1986 4x4 Toyota Truck needed a new radio badly when I bought it. I was so excited to see a radio with a simple design, and one that offers usb charging and Bluetooth. It even has a very 80’s looking digital clock, which is a senior bonus an ultimately what pushed me over the edge to get this unit over some others with a very similar aesthetic.
I hav no complaints about the sound quality, Bluetooth connectivity.
If I were forced to state negatives for this unit, I could maybe come up with two:
1) for those with a tight radio space, this unit may not work. I feel as though this unit could unofficially qualify as a 1.25 DIN unit, as its significantly bigger than most other single dins.
2) this unit still has some cheesy graphics in the LCD display. I simply opened the unit and covered them with a piece of electrical tape (the graphics flash like a kind of budget EQ)
Overall this unit is great for those of us that feel incline to keep things a little more “period correct” in our intentionally owned older cars and trucks, and for the price, I can’t recommend this one enough
By Clif Jkiss on July 12, 2020
3 out of 5 stars for the above discrepancies.
Next time I'll look in the 60 to 80 dollar range.