Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Bluets
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 31, 2017
I liked her writing style. But the extreme sexual language was a bit much for any one under 21
on December 20, 2017
I bought this book with very little knowledge about its contents and topic. I ended up reading "Bluets" in one sitting. I loved it. It is a book I will refer back to again and again. Nelson weaves the numbered poems beautifully together. (What at first feels like a disjointed series of poems finds a natural flow.) Nelson balances between calculated non-fiction and raw personal anecdotes in the same poem. Nelson is a genius. A GENIUS. If you are feeling heartbroken- read "Bluets". If you are feeling lonely- read "Bluets". The book won't give you advice on how to deal with pain, but it will make you feel less alone.
on December 5, 2017
I can't say with full confidence that I actually purchased this. I was eating dinner (beef stroganoff, actually, it was kind of cold because I left it to sit. A telemarketer called me asking if I had a dog and wanted "dog insurance". Of course, that sounds like a scam, but hell, I'm just waiting for my food to cool down. He says to me, he says, "Upon the death of your dog, you are entitled to up to 60% reimbursement." I asked what he meant by 60%, as he said that I would get a dog that would grow to 60% of the size of my last dog, same breed. Here's the thing, I have this tiny, little runt of a golden retriever. I couldn't imagine him having an even smaller golden retriever waiting for me, and so I brought this question up to him. He told me that I was right, and it was unlikely that they could find such a dog, so they would actually let it sit as credit, so upon my next dog death, the replacement would be 120% the size. I wanted to ask just how big my replacement dog could be, but then he started asking about billing info and all of that, so I hung up.) and passed out for 27 hours. The book was at my house, most of the page marked out in red sharpie, but what was left was a good read. I only read about 2/5 of the book, hence the rating.
on November 3, 2017
just read any anne carson book instead
on October 27, 2017
Pretentious. Gratuitous sex descriptions. I wish it would stop after the first 10 pages. I’m a literature major.
on September 22, 2017
best book i've read in years. exquisite. worth owning. finished reading and immediately started reading again.
on September 16, 2017
Interesting book if you're into that sort of thing...reflective non-fiction or the color blue.
on September 13, 2017
My daughter was SO looking forward to getting this book before she started university. She got in plenty of time and greatly enjoyed the book!!
on September 6, 2017
Absolutely amazing book!
on September 2, 2017
one of my favorite books