|Item Weight||3.04 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.15 x 3.15 x 1.97 inches|
|Item model number||Bluetune-POP|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source Type||Battery|
|Number of Items||1|
|Networking Feature||Travel, Events, Indoor, Home, Outside|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $2.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
DIVOOM Bluetune POP Black the next gen iTour POP, Loud Wireless Bluetooth Rechargeable Portable Speaker! 4 Apple iPod, iPad, PC, Mac, Tablet, Samung, Windows, Galaxy, Latptop, Mp3 Player & More
- Better in everyway compared to the iTour POP
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery with 8 Hours battery life
- Collapsible design allows you to control the bass
- Beautiful well polished colors
- Wireless Bluetooth
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
DIKAOU Led Flame Table lamp, Torch Atmosphere Bluetooth Speakers&Outdoor Portable Stereo Speaker with HD Audio and Enhanced Bass,LED flickers Warm Yellow Lights BT4.2 for iPhone/iPad/Android
Divoom AIRBEAT-30BL Airbeat 30 USB, Bluetooth, Wireless
Divoom Tivoo Max Multifunctional 40W Premium LED Gaming Bluetooth Speaker with 10000 mah Lion Battery, White
Divoom Timebox Evo Portable Bluetooth Pixel Art Speaker with 256 Programmable LED Panel 3.9 x 1.5 x 3.9 inches - Black
|Sold By||Divoom USA||DIKAOU SPK||Big White Rabbit||Divoom Official||Divoom Official|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth, USB||Bluetooth||Bluetooth|
|Item Dimensions||3.15 x 3.15 x 1.97 inches||6.5 x 4 x 4 inches||3.05 x 3.05 x 1.89 inches||7.26 x 3.39 x 6.42 inches||3.88 x 1.5 x 3.88 inches|
|Item Weight||3.04 ounces||0.83 lbs||6.17 ounces||4.41 lbs||0.70 lbs|
|Power Source||Battery||battery-powered||—||Battery Powered||Battery Powered|
Introducing the new and improved Bluetune Pop. A widely enhanced version of our popular iTour POP. Enjoy clearer sound, bigger bass, and louder volume. Oh and now WIRELESS! Enjoy all your favorite music via bluetooth. Don't worry if you don't have bluetooth the device still uses standard auxiliary connection. So stop wasting time reading this and take the amazing bluetune pop home today!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I say to you if you like unobtrusive speakers with such great sound ,grab it before others discover it and drive up the price .Also your wife will love you for not taking up half a den wall and she probably wont even know it's there unless you play it,speakers are like big tvs that you have to sneak into the house while she's away and hope she doesn't demand it goes back when she comes home.
- rich sound
- annoyingly loud on/off indicator
- there's a blue light that blinks while in use
- worst: there's an occasional scratchy sound that the speaker "adds" to the music. This seems more frequent when using both the charger and the auxiliary connector at the same time
- one button operation common in so many devices today. Turn on: press, but not too long, else you're in BT pairing, and not too short else it doesn't turn on; Turn off: very quick press, else nothing or, if longer, BT pairing.
Why can't the device just turn "on" when popped open and "off" when popped closed and have a single, rarely used, pairing button. It seems like the flashing blue light was added to address the issue in the V1 model where you could easily leave it switched on when you were done and thereby drain the battery. Couldn't the thing turn off if there is no signal for, say, 60 seconds?
I read a few of the reviews before buying and thought it couldn't be that great, but it is!
The range of sound feels like a 3-component speaker. Especially when you 'pop-out' the sub (bottom piece). Audio volume is controlled by connected device, but sounds great and gets pretty loud while maintaining quality of sound. The price is great.
I've used it connected to my iDevices, MacBook, and PC with no issue. Setup is simple. I used it for an outdoor art event, the art display needed sound, and I was worried about someone hijacking the feed with no passcode needed but the Bluetooth is locked to first device connected.
Comes with USB cable to charge but I used my iPhones square end to charge from wall, worked out great.
Only downside would be the range, it goes about 15 feet and it needs to be an unobstructed path if going that far, but I was concerned with size and portability as well which was the compromise.
Top reviews from other countries
Ahora hace un tic tac pero puede ser que le haya dado un poco de ajetreo y algo se ha soltado por dentro (lo oigo si lo muevo).
En general está bien. Le dura mucho la batería y suena bien.
Kann das sogar an mein Handy koppeln. Für die Reise ist dieses kleine Ding sehr nützlich,
vor allem wenn man am Gewicht für das Fluggepäck sparen muss.
Optik, Verarbeitung des Gehäuses: sehr gut, keine schwarfen kanten, Kugelschreibermechanik zur Vergrößerung des Gehäuses bringt vielleicht messbare, aber nicht hörbare Klangveränderungen
Lieferumfang: Kombikabel zum Laden (USB) und Anschließen über Klinkenstecker
Funktion: Verbindung per Klinke super, Bluetooth funktionierte bei 3 Handys ebenfalls auf Anhieb, ABER leider knackt und rauscht mein Lautsprecher (wie hier von anderen schon öfter erwähnt) hörbar und gerade bei leisen Passagen oder Pausen ist dann nur noch ein Surren zu hören. An den Handys liegts wohl nicht (funktionieren alle einwandfrei und mit Bluetooth im Auto ohne jegliche Störgeräusche).
Kann sein, dass ich ein Montagsmodell erwischt habe, aber so erfüllt dieser Lautsprecher überhaupt nicht seinen Zweck und muss zurückgeschickt werden.